NA003 complies with NRS 097-2-1:2017
NA-Schutz goes South Africa
At a glance
From now on the grid and system protection NA003 from TELE not only meets all European standards but also the South African standard NRS 097-2-1:2017 in one compact device. NRS 097-2-1:2017 covers aspects such as voltage range, flicker, frequency operating range, harmonics and waveform distortion, safe disconnection from the network, overvoltage and undervoltage, sudden voltage dips and peaks, anti-islanding, network faults and short-circuit protection. Permanently programmed country specific standards can be adapted individually if necessary.
- Functional safety.
- Non-volatile fault latch.
- Random thresholds and reconnection times for non-adjustable energy producer (e.g. combined heat and power plant (CHP)).
- Free, practically unlimited parameterability.
- Software update option on site.
- Monitoring of 1 and 3 phase grids (with and without N).
- Energy generation
- Wind power
- Energy distribution
- Energy supply
- Italy: CEI 021
- Germany VDE-AR-N 4105, TR3, TR8
- Turkey, Belgium, France,…: VDE V 0126-1-1
- Great Britain: G59/3, G83/2
- Belgium: C10/11
- Austria: ÖNorm E8001-4-712
- Europe, Denmark: EN50438
- South Africa: NRS 097-2-1:2017