Motor starter with integrated isolation contactor
At a glance
The electronic motor starter P4.0/RL/TP/IC is in terms of all the integrated function an ultra-compact designed instrument. It helps you to reduce wiring material, installation time and space in electric cabinets and industrial plants. A complete soft starter, reversing unit, 3pole motor contactor and thermal protection relay is integrated in the 22,5mm wide housing.
The aim of the soft starter is to minimize the high inrush current during the start of a 3ph squirrel cage motor. This protects the electric supply and electric installation from overload. In plants with multiple motors, the use of a soft starter reduces the dimension of wires sizes, protection systems and supply maximum power. Due to its highly integrated functions and protection circuits of the motor starter P-4.0/RL/TP/IC you do not need to install the classic motor protection. The installation requires only the line fuses to protect the wires.
- Less oversized power supply.
- Smaller built size of the cabinet.
- Less parts to be installed.
- Less mounting space.
- Price reduction due to less wiring costs.
- Simple commissioning.
- Protection of the mechanical components.
- Storage and logistic systems.
- Parcel and goods transportation systems.
- Ventilation systems.
- Machine builder.
- Water supply systems.
- Regenerative power generation plants.
- PV tracker control.