Waste incineration system screw conveyor
- Conveyor and transport systems
- Shutdown of the screw conveyor in the event of overload.
- The screw conveyor in a waste incineration plant is monitored for overload. If the screw becomes blocked or if pieces in the conveyor are too heavy, this is detected by means of the effective power consumed by the motor, and the conveyor is switched off.
- - Prevention of excessive wear on the screw conveyor
- Low maintenance requirements thanks to detection of the load state based on power consumption, without sensors
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Emergency power monitoring
Phase failure for the operating theatre ventilation systems in hospitals is to be recognized as quickly as possible and the system is to be switched over to an…
Monitoring of the operating state of the belt scraper. The belt scraper could get blocked. This can cause the drive chain to become damaged or break.
Monitoring emergency lighting system
An undervoltage monitoring relay with a fixed switching threshold at 0.85% of the nominal voltage is needed for emergency lighting systems. Two changeover…
Catching the sun!
The most important but also basic task for a PV installation is to get the most solar energy converted by the modules. With just two inputs and NO CONTACTORS…
Safe grid separation for small hydroelectric power plants
Grid and system protection from TELE safely separates small hydroelectric power plants from the grid in the event of a fault. The unit is programmable, making…
Peak load detection
An emergency power generator starts in the event of a mains failure.