Waste incineration system screw conveyor
- Conveyor and transport systems
- Shutdown of the screw conveyor in the event of overload.
- The screw conveyor in a waste incineration plant is monitored for overload. If the screw becomes blocked or if pieces in the conveyor are too heavy, this is detected by means of the effective power consumed by the motor, and the conveyor is switched off.
- - Prevention of excessive wear on the screw conveyor
- Low maintenance requirements thanks to detection of the load state based on power consumption, without sensors
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Current monitoring for pump stations
Plug-in monitoring relays are installed in the pump stations of many hydropower plants. These devices are intended to allow for quick and safe replacement in…
Sewage plant rake drive
The goal is to monitor a sewage plant rake for overload, and to switch it off when it is blocked by large pieces of wood.
Safe grid separation for small hydroelectric power plants
Grid and system protection from TELE safely separates small hydroelectric power plants from the grid in the event of a fault. The unit is programmable, making…
Safe separation of wind power plants from the grid
Grid and system protection from TELE safely separates wind power plants from the grid in the event of a fault. The unit is programmable, making it suitable for…
Correct phase sequence and defined shutdown in the event of undervoltage.
Natural gas system monitoring
Plant faults due to power supply problems should be prevented.