Waste incineration system screw conveyor
- Conveyor and transport systems
- Shutdown of the screw conveyor in the event of overload.
- The screw conveyor in a waste incineration plant is monitored for overload. If the screw becomes blocked or if pieces in the conveyor are too heavy, this is detected by means of the effective power consumed by the motor, and the conveyor is switched off.
- - Prevention of excessive wear on the screw conveyor
- Low maintenance requirements thanks to detection of the load state based on power consumption, without sensors
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Supply voltage monitoring
Monitoring the supply voltage of an office complex to detect a power failure.
Emergency power monitoring
Phase failure for the operating theatre ventilation systems in hospitals is to be recognized as quickly as possible and the system is to be switched over to an…
Grid and systemprotection
Compliance with power utility standards and specifications regarding frequency and voltage for feeding power into the public power grid.
Monitoring of the operating state of the belt scraper. The belt scraper could get blocked. This can cause the drive chain to become damaged or break.
Sewage plant rake drive
The goal is to monitor a sewage plant rake for overload, and to switch it off when it is blocked by large pieces of wood.
Safe grid separation for small hydroelectric power plants
Grid and system protection from TELE safely separates small hydroelectric power plants from the grid in the event of a fault. The unit is programmable, making…