Waste incineration system screw conveyor
- Conveyor and transport systems
- Shutdown of the screw conveyor in the event of overload.
- The screw conveyor in a waste incineration plant is monitored for overload. If the screw becomes blocked or if pieces in the conveyor are too heavy, this is detected by means of the effective power consumed by the motor, and the conveyor is switched off.
- - Prevention of excessive wear on the screw conveyor
- Low maintenance requirements thanks to detection of the load state based on power consumption, without sensors
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Safe grid separation for small hydroelectric power plants
Grid and system protection from TELE safely separates small hydroelectric power plants from the grid in the event of a fault. The unit is programmable, making…
Monitoring of the operating state of the belt scraper. The belt scraper could get blocked. This can cause the drive chain to become damaged or break.
Natural gas system monitoring
Plant faults due to power supply problems should be prevented.
Optimising energy consumption
Optimised use of energy from a photovoltaic system.
Safe separation of wind power plants from the grid
Grid and system protection from TELE safely separates wind power plants from the grid in the event of a fault. The unit is programmable, making it suitable for…
Load status monitoring
The rotor blades of a wind turbine have to be turned out of the wind in the event of a problem. A battery is used for this. Therefore, the battery must be…