Waste incineration system screw conveyor
- Conveyor and transport systems
- Shutdown of the screw conveyor in the event of overload.
- The screw conveyor in a waste incineration plant is monitored for overload. If the screw becomes blocked or if pieces in the conveyor are too heavy, this is detected by means of the effective power consumed by the motor, and the conveyor is switched off.
- - Prevention of excessive wear on the screw conveyor
- Low maintenance requirements thanks to detection of the load state based on power consumption, without sensors
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Monitoring emergency lighting system
An undervoltage monitoring relay with a fixed switching threshold at 0.85% of the nominal voltage is needed for emergency lighting systems. Two changeover…
Safe grid separation for small hydroelectric power plants
Grid and system protection from TELE safely separates small hydroelectric power plants from the grid in the event of a fault. The unit is programmable, making…
Sewage plant rake drive
The goal is to monitor a sewage plant rake for overload, and to switch it off when it is blocked by large pieces of wood.
Optimising energy consumption
Optimised use of energy from a photovoltaic system.
Door contact monitoring
Monitoring doors/door contacts at remote buildings (dock sheds) to detect unauthorised opening
Monitoring of supply pumps
Ensuring the correct rotation direction for the supply pump in a hydropower plant.