Prevent elevator shaft from water damage
- Product category:
- Monitoring Relays
- Building Systems
- Elevating Systems
- Facility Management
- Passenger Transportation
- Water & Waste
- Data sheet:
- Level for water and water based liquids is an important process value in automation based applications for PLC. Elevator shafts and escalators suffer a high risk for water damage from heavy rains, ground water, broken pipelines and damp walls.
- Nowadays PLCs and process automation systems handle these tasks in industrial and commercial applications. All these components must be protected to get in direct contact with the medium water. Thus the equipment is installed in a rather safe distance to the sensing points.
The new V4LM level monitoring interface, with function level 10, made by TELE HAASE Steuergeraete in Austria is the solution and offers save and isolated signals for the PLC. The V4LM has a new and advanced conductive measurement electronic implemented. Stainless steel electrodes detect the liquid levels in a secure way. These electrodes can be mounted directly in the tanks or just hang in as a simple wire probe. Mounting is easy and can be realized with just simple installation wiring, not causing any detection errors, up to 1km distance from the V4LM unit. Thus installation can also be realized in existing old wells and plants.
The advantage of the V4LM together with simple electrodes is generated by the modern measuring electronics. It offers an adjustable sensitivity to adapt to nearly all water based liquids and installation wirings and isolates the probes totally from mains and ground. The electrodes are supplied over the measuring wires with a synthetic generated 18.3Hz AC voltage. Thus no oxidation and galvanizing effect will take effect on the probes and the frequency guaranties no interference with 50Hz and 60Hz supply systems. No used mechanical moving parts keep you maintenance costs and maintenance work to a lowest possible level.
- * Modern and robust technology with 100% isolation between process and electronics Easy mounting and installation with simple installation wires
* Adjustable sensing sensitivity and scan rate
* 4 probes delectable
* Highly energy efficient with low power consumption and wide range supply
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Burner process control
A temperature limiter is installed in the process controller of a burner. When it is triggered, a fault message should be sent and maintained after the power is…
Automatic fan control of drying chamber
The monitoring relais E3IF500mAAC20 controls automatic start/stop of auxiliary drives.
Rotation direction monitoring for heat pumps
A heat pump should be protected against rotation in the wrong direction. If the phase sequence is incorrect, the pump must not be switched on. If a phase fails…
Monitoring emergency lighting system
An undervoltage monitoring relay with a fixed switching threshold at 0.85% of the nominal voltage is needed for emergency lighting systems. Two changeover…
Charge measurement for energy storage devices
Save and fully isolated measurement of DC energy packs VEO Series V4IA100A 24-240V AC/DC For battery power packs in energy storage devices, peak power systems…
Mains failure monitoring
The emergency lighting is activated in the event of a mains failure or undervoltage.