Prevent elevator shaft from water damage
- Product category:
- Monitoring Relays
- Building Systems
- Elevating Systems
- Facility Management
- Passenger Transportation
- Water & Waste
- Data sheet:
- Level for water and water based liquids is an important process value in automation based applications for PLC. Elevator shafts and escalators suffer a high risk for water damage from heavy rains, ground water, broken pipelines and damp walls.
- Nowadays PLCs and process automation systems handle these tasks in industrial and commercial applications. All these components must be protected to get in direct contact with the medium water. Thus the equipment is installed in a rather safe distance to the sensing points.
The new V4LM level monitoring interface, with function level 10, made by TELE HAASE Steuergeraete in Austria is the solution and offers save and isolated signals for the PLC. The V4LM has a new and advanced conductive measurement electronic implemented. Stainless steel electrodes detect the liquid levels in a secure way. These electrodes can be mounted directly in the tanks or just hang in as a simple wire probe. Mounting is easy and can be realized with just simple installation wiring, not causing any detection errors, up to 1km distance from the V4LM unit. Thus installation can also be realized in existing old wells and plants.
The advantage of the V4LM together with simple electrodes is generated by the modern measuring electronics. It offers an adjustable sensitivity to adapt to nearly all water based liquids and installation wirings and isolates the probes totally from mains and ground. The electrodes are supplied over the measuring wires with a synthetic generated 18.3Hz AC voltage. Thus no oxidation and galvanizing effect will take effect on the probes and the frequency guaranties no interference with 50Hz and 60Hz supply systems. No used mechanical moving parts keep you maintenance costs and maintenance work to a lowest possible level.
- * Modern and robust technology with 100% isolation between process and electronics Easy mounting and installation with simple installation wires
* Adjustable sensing sensitivity and scan rate
* 4 probes delectable
* Highly energy efficient with low power consumption and wide range supply
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Charge measurement for energy storage devices
Save and fully isolated measurement of DC energy packs VEO Series V4IA100A 24-240V AC/DC For battery power packs in energy storage devices, peak power systems…
Safe grid separation for photovoltaic systems
Grid and system protection from TELE safely separates photovoltaic systems from the grid in the event of a fault. The unit is programmable, making it suitable…
Monitoring of smoke extraction fans
Function monitors should be installed for smoke extraction fans that must run without motor protection, and possibly until they fail, in the event of a fire.
No flooding in the underground car park
The V4LM level monitor controls the entry of water into underground car parks and activates pumps to pump out the water as well as issue alarm signals as…
The slippage or breakage of a V-belt should be signalled to a control room.
With the TELE voltage monitoring device critical electrical states such as undervoltage, asymmetry and phase failure are easily detected.