Voltage dip detection
- Facility Management
- Heating Control Systems
- Voltage monitoring
- Very short voltage dips cause some components in a heating control system to fail, while others continue to function. This interrupts the control circuit, and the system ceases to function. This should be prevented.
- Undervoltage monitoring systems reliably recognise even the briefest of voltage drops and shut the complete control system down in a safe manner to prevent faults. A timing relay then starts the control system again automatically by means of a time-delay function.
- - Prevention of faults and downtime
- Minimisation of service times
- Detection of short mains failures as comparison products
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Continuous operation detection
Preventing the destruction of a compressor due to continuous operation after an air hose becomes defective.
When the lights fail in public buildings (such as schools) because of undervoltage, the emergency lighting systems must be activated in publicly accessible…
Emergency power monitoring
Phase failure for the operating theatre ventilation systems in hospitals is to be recognized as quickly as possible and the system is to be switched over to an…
Der Energy Meter und Messwertumformer S9XM300A1000VM misst alle essenziellen elektrischen Parameter von Antrieben in der Automatisierungstechnik komplett…
Charge measurement for energy storage devices
Save and fully isolated measurement of DC energy packs VEO Series V4IA100A 24-240V AC/DC For battery power packs in energy storage devices, peak power systems…
Power source switchover
When the voltage falls below 0.85 times the nominal voltage for longer than 0.5 seconds, the system must switch over from the normal power supply to the…