Voltage dip detection
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning
- Very short voltage dips cause some components in a heating control system to fail, while others continue to function. This interrupts the control circuit, and the system ceases to function. This should be prevented.
- Undervoltage monitoring systems reliably recognise even the briefest of voltage drops and shut the complete control system down in a safe manner to prevent faults. A timing relay then starts the control system again automatically by means of a time-delay function.
- - Prevention of faults and downtime
- Minimisation of service times
- Detection of short mains failures as comparison products
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Building navigation lights
LED navigation lights on taller buildings and towers in the vicinity of airports should be monitored.
When the lights fail in public buildings (such as schools) because of undervoltage, the emergency lighting systems must be activated in publicly accessible…
Lift equipment service
A wide range of different control and supply voltages are used for conveyor and transport systems. The maintenance of expensive inventories of replacement parts…
Door contact monitoring
Monitoring doors/door contacts at remote buildings (dock sheds) to detect unauthorised opening
Sorting system lighting
Monitoring the lights in quartz and stone sorting systems for failure/faults.
Passenger lift lighting
The function of the lighting in a passenger lift is monitored. If all lights fail, the lift may no longer be used.