Voltage dip detection
- Facility Management
- Heating Control Systems
- Voltage monitoring
- Very short voltage dips cause some components in a heating control system to fail, while others continue to function. This interrupts the control circuit, and the system ceases to function. This should be prevented.
- Undervoltage monitoring systems reliably recognise even the briefest of voltage drops and shut the complete control system down in a safe manner to prevent faults. A timing relay then starts the control system again automatically by means of a time-delay function.
- - Prevention of faults and downtime
- Minimisation of service times
- Detection of short mains failures as comparison products
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Sty ventilation system monitoring
The ventilation of a pigsty must be ensured. If the system fails, the animals could die.
Charge measurement for energy storage devices
Save and fully isolated measurement of DC energy packs VEO Series V4IA100A 24-240V AC/DC For battery power packs in energy storage devices, peak power systems…
Prevent elevator shaft from water damage
The TELE Pegelmonitor V4LM4S30 protects elevators and escalators from water water damage.
When the lights fail in public buildings (such as schools) because of undervoltage, the emergency lighting systems must be activated in publicly accessible…
Power source switchover
When the voltage falls below 0.85 times the nominal voltage for longer than 0.5 seconds, the system must switch over from the normal power supply to the…
Re-cooling system monitoring
The overloading of the re-cooling systems in a data centre is prevented.