Voltage dip detection
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning
- Very short voltage dips cause some components in a heating control system to fail, while others continue to function. This interrupts the control circuit, and the system ceases to function. This should be prevented.
- Undervoltage monitoring systems reliably recognise even the briefest of voltage drops and shut the complete control system down in a safe manner to prevent faults. A timing relay then starts the control system again automatically by means of a time-delay function.
- - Prevention of faults and downtime
- Minimisation of service times
- Detection of short mains failures as comparison products
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Switch cabinet heating
Monitoring the switch cabinet heater for defects.
Panel heating monitoring
Monitoring of panel heaters for failure.
Sty ventilation system monitoring
The ventilation of a pigsty must be ensured. If the system fails, the animals could die.
When the lights fail in public buildings (such as schools) because of undervoltage, the emergency lighting systems must be activated in publicly accessible…
Re-cooling system monitoring
The overloading of the re-cooling systems in a data centre is prevented.
Continuous operation detection
Preventing the destruction of a compressor due to continuous operation after an air hose becomes defective.