- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning
- The slippage or breakage of a V-belt should be signalled in a control room.
- A power factor meter can quickly recognize whether a V-belt has broken or if it has become loose. A tripping delay ensures that no fault message is sent to the control room in the event of small variations.
- - Early detection and prevention of system downtime
- Motor protection
- No wiring needed for external sensors
- Simple to set up
- Low-cost solution
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
When the lights fail in public buildings (such as schools) because of undervoltage, the emergency lighting systems must be activated in publicly accessible…
Sty ventilation system monitoring
The ventilation of a pigsty must be ensured. If the system fails, the animals could die.
Switch cabinet heating
Monitoring the switch cabinet heater for defects.
Power source switchover
When the voltage falls below 0.85 times the nominal voltage for longer than 0.5 seconds, the system must switch over from the normal power supply to the…
Voltage dip detection
Very short voltage dips cause some components in a heating control system to fail, while others continue to function. This interrupts the control circuit, and…
Door contact monitoring
Monitoring doors/door contacts at remote buildings (dock sheds) to detect unauthorised opening