- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning
- The slippage or breakage of a V-belt should be signalled in a control room.
- A power factor meter can quickly recognize whether a V-belt has broken or if it has become loose. A tripping delay ensures that no fault message is sent to the control room in the event of small variations.
- - Early detection and prevention of system downtime
- Motor protection
- No wiring needed for external sensors
- Simple to set up
- Low-cost solution
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Operating range monitoring
Multiple fans driven by multiple motors are connected to a frequency converter. The internal monitoring systems in the frequency converter cannot recognise the…
Continuous operation detection
Preventing the destruction of a compressor due to continuous operation after an air hose becomes defective.
Building ventilation systems
Functional monitoring of V-belt-driven fans in technical building systems.
Automated roll gate/sliding gate control
Soft-starter CHRISTIAN P-4.0 with soft start/soft stop prevents the mechanics of roll gates from heavy stress.
Switch cabinet heating
Monitoring the switch cabinet heater for defects.
Burner process control
A temperature limiter is installed in the process controller of a burner. When it is triggered, a fault message should be sent and maintained after the power is…