- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning
- The slippage or breakage of a V-belt should be signalled in a control room.
- A power factor meter can quickly recognize whether a V-belt has broken or if it has become loose. A tripping delay ensures that no fault message is sent to the control room in the event of small variations.
- - Early detection and prevention of system downtime
- Motor protection
- No wiring needed for external sensors
- Simple to set up
- Low-cost solution
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Lift equipment service
A wide range of different control and supply voltages are used for conveyor and transport systems. The maintenance of expensive inventories of replacement parts…
Loading docklight control
The light on the loading dock and in the warehouse is often on all night even though no one needs it.
Monitoring emergency lighting system
An undervoltage monitoring relay with a fixed switching threshold at 0.85% of the nominal voltage is needed for emergency lighting systems. Two changeover…
Passenger lift lighting
The function of the lighting in a passenger lift is monitored. If all lights fail, the lift may no longer be used.
Lamp failure detection
Lamp failure detection in a lift car.
Monitoring of the operating state of the exhaust fan. The fan has a high starting current; this may not influence the monitoring and may not lead to a…