- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning
- The slippage or breakage of a V-belt should be signalled in a control room.
- A power factor meter can quickly recognize whether a V-belt has broken or if it has become loose. A tripping delay ensures that no fault message is sent to the control room in the event of small variations.
- - Early detection and prevention of system downtime
- Motor protection
- No wiring needed for external sensors
- Simple to set up
- Low-cost solution
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Monitoring emergency lighting system
An undervoltage monitoring relay with a fixed switching threshold at 0.85% of the nominal voltage is needed for emergency lighting systems. Two changeover…
Sty ventilation system monitoring
The ventilation of a pigsty must be ensured. If the system fails, the animals could die.
Sorting system lighting
Monitoring the lights in quartz and stone sorting systems for failure/faults.
Emergency power supply
It must be ensured that the emergency power system is switched on within 30 ms when the lighting power supply fails.
Re-cooling system monitoring
The overloading of the re-cooling systems in a data centre is prevented.
Lift equipment service
A wide range of different control and supply voltages are used for conveyor and transport systems. The maintenance of expensive inventories of replacement parts…