Thrust overload protection, coal unloading facility
- Industrial Plant
- Lifting Systems
- Other Applications
- G2BM480V12AFL10 + TR2-110VAC
- Data sheet:
- The thrust level that the electro-mechanical actuator is developing has a direct relationship with the electrical power consumption of the actuator motor. By monitoring and comparing the power consumption to a preset threshold value, a precise maximum thrust value can be defined.
- The TELE actuator motor true power monitoring relay (G2BM480V12AFL10 + TR2-110VAC) operates in the fail safe mode for single and three phase power systems. When the actuator motor power is initially applied, a time delay begins to suppress the power spike due to the additional acceleration and inertia power requirements. The delay time is factory set and slightly longer than the inrush time.
After the delay time has expired, the relay de-energizes when the actuator motor power rises above the preset trip point (this represents an over-thrust condition). The G2BM480V12AFL10 unit remains locked-out, if terminal Y1 and Y2 is connected, with the dry relay contacts open until the control voltage is interrupted and re-applied. An external CT may be used to extend the power range of the G2BM480V12AFL10 unit.
- • Reliable monitoring.
• Regardless of the medium.
• Increase the safety of machinery and equipment.
• Avoid damage.
• Minimize production stoppages.
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Vacuum furnace short-circuit protection
The short-circuit proof Gefran thyristor controller from TELE increases the availability of plant furnaces, such as vacuum furnaces for heat treatment.
When the lights fail in public buildings (such as schools) because of undervoltage, the emergency lighting systems must be activated in publicly accessible…
Level monitoring of electroplating tanks
The TELE monitoring relais G2LM20 von TELE detects the level of chemically aggressive, conductive liquids in containers
Feed pump monitoring
The feed pump at a natural gas fuel station must be monitored for dry running. If no LNG is being pumped, the pump must be switched off.
Power failure monitoring CNC milling machine
In order to detect momentary power failures in a CNC machining center, the system is equipped with the TELE V2UF230V10 voltage-drop detector.
Pulp production datacollection
Monitoring of the production line for cellulose fibre. The operating data for the conveyor belt drive motors must be collected and sent to the higher-level…