Sorting system lighting
- Conveyor and transport systems
- Current monitoring
- Data sheet:
- Monitoring the lights in quartz and stone sorting systems for failure/faults.
- Undercurrent monitoring for different light components and immediate alarm when the power draw falls below specified thresholds. If a light fails, the current falls below the specified level, and the fault alarm is indicated by the relay contact that trips as a result.
- - Concrete adjustment of the thresholds to the needs of the application
- Multiple measuring ranges in a single monitoring relay
- Minimisation and prevention of waste lots
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
The slippage or breakage of a V-belt should be signalled to a control room.
Switch cabinet heating
Monitoring the switch cabinet heater for defects.
Monitoring emergency lighting system
An undervoltage monitoring relay with a fixed switching threshold at 0.85% of the nominal voltage is needed for emergency lighting systems. Two changeover…
Sty ventilation system monitoring
The ventilation of a pigsty must be ensured. If the system fails, the animals could die.
Voltage dip detection
Very short voltage dips cause some components in a heating control system to fail, while others continue to function. This interrupts the control circuit, and…
Mains failure monitoring
The emergency lighting is activated in the event of a mains failure or undervoltage.