Sorting system lighting
- Conveyor and transport systems
- Current monitoring
- Data sheet:
- Monitoring the lights in quartz and stone sorting systems for failure/faults.
- Undercurrent monitoring for different light components and immediate alarm when the power draw falls below specified thresholds. If a light fails, the current falls below the specified level, and the fault alarm is indicated by the relay contact that trips as a result.
- - Concrete adjustment of the thresholds to the needs of the application
- Multiple measuring ranges in a single monitoring relay
- Minimisation and prevention of waste lots
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
The slippage or breakage of a V-belt should be signalled to a control room.
Fountain fill level
The fill level must be monitored in fountains so that the water pump can be activated when the water level is too low.
Re-cooling system monitoring
The overloading of the re-cooling systems in a data centre is prevented.
Mains failure monitoring
The emergency lighting is activated in the event of a mains failure or undervoltage.
Door contact monitoring
Monitoring doors/door contacts at remote buildings (dock sheds) to detect unauthorised opening
Passenger lift lighting
The function of the lighting in a passenger lift is monitored. If all lights fail, the lift may no longer be used.