Sorting system lighting
- Conveyor and transport systems
- Current monitoring
- Data sheet:
- Monitoring the lights in quartz and stone sorting systems for failure/faults.
- Undercurrent monitoring for different light components and immediate alarm when the power draw falls below specified thresholds. If a light fails, the current falls below the specified level, and the fault alarm is indicated by the relay contact that trips as a result.
- - Concrete adjustment of the thresholds to the needs of the application
- Multiple measuring ranges in a single monitoring relay
- Minimisation and prevention of waste lots
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Building ventilation systems
Functional monitoring of V-belt-driven fans in technical building systems.
Burner process control
A temperature limiter is installed in the process controller of a burner. When it is triggered, a fault message should be sent and maintained after the power is…
Mains failure monitoring
The emergency lighting is activated in the event of a mains failure or undervoltage.
Voltage dip detection
Very short voltage dips cause some components in a heating control system to fail, while others continue to function. This interrupts the control circuit, and…
Emergency power supply
It must be ensured that the emergency power system is switched on within 30 ms when the lighting power supply fails.
Fountain fill level
The fill level must be monitored in fountains so that the water pump can be activated when the water level is too low.