Sorting system lighting
- Facility Management
- Industrial Plant
- Sorting Systems
- Current monitoring
- Data sheet:
- Monitoring the lights in quartz and stone sorting systems for failure/faults.
- Undercurrent monitoring for different light components and immediate alarm when the power draw falls below specified thresholds. If a light fails, the current falls below the specified level, and the fault alarm is indicated by the relay contact that trips as a result.
- - Concrete adjustment of the thresholds to the needs of the application
- Multiple measuring ranges in a single monitoring relay
- Minimisation and prevention of waste lots
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Fountain fill level
The fill level must be monitored in fountains so that the water pump can be activated when the water level is too low.
Controlling electric heater elements and infrared lamps
The combination of OVP1 and the space saving thyristorstack TST1-230 is perfect for controlling IR lamps and fast reacting heaters.
Fan monitoring for paint or sandblast booth
The TELE load monitor GAMMA G2CU400V10AL10 recognizes faulty operating conditions of fan motors and triggers the delay timer.
Lamp failure detection
Lamp failure detection in a lift car.
Sty ventilation system monitoring
The ventilation of a pigsty must be ensured. If the system fails, the animals could die.
Switch cabinet heating
Monitoring the switch cabinet heater for defects.