Sorting system lighting
- Facility Management
- Industrial Plant
- Sorting Systems
- Current monitoring
- Data sheet:
- Monitoring the lights in quartz and stone sorting systems for failure/faults.
- Undercurrent monitoring for different light components and immediate alarm when the power draw falls below specified thresholds. If a light fails, the current falls below the specified level, and the fault alarm is indicated by the relay contact that trips as a result.
- - Concrete adjustment of the thresholds to the needs of the application
- Multiple measuring ranges in a single monitoring relay
- Minimisation and prevention of waste lots
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Continuous operation detection
Preventing the destruction of a compressor due to continuous operation after an air hose becomes defective.
Emergency power monitoring
Phase failure for the operating theatre ventilation systems in hospitals is to be recognized as quickly as possible and the system is to be switched over to an…
Voltage dip detection
Very short voltage dips cause some components in a heating control system to fail, while others continue to function. This interrupts the control circuit, and…
Safe grid separation for photovoltaic systems
Grid and system protection from TELE safely separates photovoltaic systems from the grid in the event of a fault. The unit is programmable, making it suitable…
Sty ventilation system monitoring
The ventilation of a pigsty must be ensured. If the system fails, the animals could die.
Door contact monitoring
Monitoring doors/door contacts at remote buildings (dock sheds) to detect unauthorised opening