Sorting system lighting
- Facility Management
- Industrial Plant
- Sorting Systems
- Current monitoring
- Data sheet:
- Monitoring the lights in quartz and stone sorting systems for failure/faults.
- Undercurrent monitoring for different light components and immediate alarm when the power draw falls below specified thresholds. If a light fails, the current falls below the specified level, and the fault alarm is indicated by the relay contact that trips as a result.
- - Concrete adjustment of the thresholds to the needs of the application
- Multiple measuring ranges in a single monitoring relay
- Minimisation and prevention of waste lots
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Building navigation lights
LED navigation lights on taller buildings and towers in the vicinity of airports should be monitored.
Controlling electric heater elements and infrared lamps
The combination of OVP1 and the space saving thyristorstack TST1-230 is perfect for controlling IR lamps and fast reacting heaters.
Panel heating monitoring
Monitoring of panel heaters for failure.
With the TELE voltage monitoring device critical electrical states such as undervoltage, asymmetry and phase failure are easily detected.
Leak detection, defective pipes
V4LM4S30 24–240V AC/DC Artikel Nr.: 2104500 Leaks in water tanks or pipes for water, water-soluble liquids or cleaning lyes usually cause serious damage in…
The slippage or breakage of a V-belt should be signalled to a control room.