Snow making system monitoring
- Pumps and compressors
- The water reservoir should be monitored to determine if enough water is available.
- Suspended probes are used to monitor a minimum level so that the reservoir is not pumped dry. Dry running protection can also be implemented.
- - The reservoir is not pumped dry
- Dry running protection for the pump
- The components permit long cable lengths (up to 1000 m) between the relay and probes
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Safe grid separation for small hydroelectric power plants
Grid and system protection from TELE safely separates small hydroelectric power plants from the grid in the event of a fault. The unit is programmable, making…
Pump control to reduce water hammering in the pipe system
Christian P-4.0 with soft start and soft stop increases the water pressure in the pipe in a controlled way. The pump does not generate water hammering the pipes…
Sewage plant rake drive
The goal is to monitor a sewage plant rake for overload, and to switch it off when it is blocked by large pieces of wood.
Waste incineration system screw conveyor
Shutdown of the screw conveyor in the event of overload.
Sensorless pump monitoring
The G4CM690V16ATL20 cosinus phi monitor from TELE reliably and cost-effectively monitors pumps for dry running, mislaid filters, or warming of the medium.
Monitoring of the operating state of the belt scraper. The belt scraper could get blocked. This can cause the drive chain to become damaged or break.