Snow making system monitoring
- Pumps and compressors
- The water reservoir should be monitored to determine if enough water is available.
- Suspended probes are used to monitor a minimum level so that the reservoir is not pumped dry. Dry running protection can also be implemented.
- - The reservoir is not pumped dry
- Dry running protection for the pump
- The components permit long cable lengths (up to 1000 m) between the relay and probes
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Safe grid separation for small hydroelectric power plants
Grid and system protection from TELE safely separates small hydroelectric power plants from the grid in the event of a fault. The unit is programmable, making…
Simple throughput measurement for a centrifugal pump.
Short circuit monitoring
Pumps are monitored with PTC resistors or thermal contacts. When PTC resistors are used, the sensor cable should be monitored for short circuits. The available…
Fountain fill level
The fill level must be monitored in fountains so that the water pump can be activated when the water level is too low.
Monitoring of the operating state of the belt scraper. The belt scraper could get blocked. This can cause the drive chain to become damaged or break.
Sewage plant rake drive
The goal is to monitor a sewage plant rake for overload, and to switch it off when it is blocked by large pieces of wood.