Snow making system monitoring
- Snowmaking Systems
- Water & Waste
- The water reservoir should be monitored to determine if enough water is available.
- Suspended probes are used to monitor a minimum level so that the reservoir is not pumped dry. Dry running protection can also be implemented.
- - The reservoir is not pumped dry
- Dry running protection for the pump
- The components permit long cable lengths (up to 1000 m) between the relay and probes
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Pump control to reduce water hammering in the pipe system
Christian P-4.0 with soft start and soft stop increases the water pressure in the pipe in a controlled way. The pump does not generate water hammering the pipes…
Sewage pump peak loadcoverage
Two pumps are installed at a sewage pumping station that are to be run alternately for equal periods to ensure equal wear.
Monitoring of supply pumps
Ensuring the correct rotation direction for the supply pump in a hydropower plant.
Prevention of filling a tank with air/monitoring a tanker at a minimum level.
Fluid level monitoring
When the pools at a waste water treatment plant are filled to a constant level, this causes undefined states for the float switches (a “flutter state”).
Cleaning the pump impeller through intelligent motor control
Soft starter Christian P-4.0 with integrated forward/reverse control enables automatic cleaning in closed pump system