Sewage pump peak loadcoverage
- Centrifugal Pumps
- Sewage Pumps
- Water & Waste
- Control input / needs signalling
- Two pumps are installed at a sewage pumping station that are to be run alternately for equal periods to ensure equal wear.
- The pump switchover system activates the pumps alternately; if needed, the second pump can also be activated so that both run at the same time (parallel operation)
- - Equal wear, and therefore longer service intervals for both pumps
- Minimised pump failures through nearly equal number of operating hours
- Peak load coverage
- Zero-voltage safety in the event of power failures
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Level monitoring of electroplating tanks
The TELE monitoring relais G2LM20 von TELE detects the level of chemically aggressive, conductive liquids in containers
Cleaning the pump impeller through intelligent motor control
Soft starter Christian P-4.0 with integrated forward/reverse control enables automatic cleaning in closed pump system
Dry running protection for submersible motor-driven pumps
Monitoring of household wells so that they are not pumped dry, and to ensure that the pump does not run dry.
Sewage plant rake drive
The goal is to monitor a sewage plant rake for overload, and to switch it off when it is blocked by large pieces of wood.
Fountain fill level
The fill level must be monitored in fountains so that the water pump can be activated when the water level is too low.
Monitoring of supply pumps
Ensuring the correct rotation direction for the supply pump in a hydropower plant.