Sewage pump peak loadcoverage
- Centrifugal Pumps
- Sewage Pumps
- Water & Waste
- Control input / needs signalling
- Two pumps are installed at a sewage pumping station that are to be run alternately for equal periods to ensure equal wear.
- The pump switchover system activates the pumps alternately; if needed, the second pump can also be activated so that both run at the same time (parallel operation)
- - Equal wear, and therefore longer service intervals for both pumps
- Minimised pump failures through nearly equal number of operating hours
- Peak load coverage
- Zero-voltage safety in the event of power failures
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Dry running protection for submersible motor-driven pumps
Monitoring of household wells so that they are not pumped dry, and to ensure that the pump does not run dry.
Fluid level monitoring
When the pools at a waste water treatment plant are filled to a constant level, this causes undefined states for the float switches (a “flutter state”).
Cleaning the pump impeller through intelligent motor control
Soft starter Christian P-4.0 with integrated forward/reverse control enables automatic cleaning in closed pump system
Pump control to reduce water hammering in the pipe system
Christian P-4.0 with soft start and soft stop increases the water pressure in the pipe in a controlled way. The pump does not generate water hammering the pipes…
Simple throughput measurement for a centrifugal pump.
Current monitoring for pump stations
Plug-in monitoring relays are installed in the pump stations of many hydropower plants. These devices are intended to allow for quick and safe replacement in…