Sewage pump peak loadcoverage
- Pumps and compressors
- Two pumps are installed at a sewage pumping station that are to be run alternately for equal periods to ensure equal wear.
- The pump switchover system activates the pumps alternately; if needed, the second pump can also be activated so that both run at the same time (parallel operation)
- - Equal wear, and therefore longer service intervals for both pumps
- Minimised pump failures through nearly equal number of operating hours
- Peak load coverage
- Zero-voltage safety in the event of power failures
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Sensorless pump monitoring
The G4CM690V16ATL20 cosinus phi monitor from TELE reliably and cost-effectively monitors pumps for dry running, mislaid filters, or warming of the medium.
Short circuit monitoring
Pumps are monitored with PTC resistors or thermal contacts. When PTC resistors are used, the sensor cable should be monitored for short circuits. The available…
Simple throughput measurement for a centrifugal pump.
Prevention of filling a tank with air/monitoring a tanker at a minimum level.
Fluid level monitoring
When the pools at a waste water treatment plant are filled to a constant level, this causes undefined states for the float switches (a “flutter state”).
Safe grid separation for small hydroelectric power plants
Grid and system protection from TELE safely separates small hydroelectric power plants from the grid in the event of a fault. The unit is programmable, making…