Sewage pump peak loadcoverage
- Centrifugal Pumps
- Sewage Pumps
- Water & Waste
- Control input / needs signalling
- Two pumps are installed at a sewage pumping station that are to be run alternately for equal periods to ensure equal wear.
- The pump switchover system activates the pumps alternately; if needed, the second pump can also be activated so that both run at the same time (parallel operation)
- - Equal wear, and therefore longer service intervals for both pumps
- Minimised pump failures through nearly equal number of operating hours
- Peak load coverage
- Zero-voltage safety in the event of power failures
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Continuous operation detection
Preventing the destruction of a compressor due to continuous operation after an air hose becomes defective.
Monitoring of supply pumps
Ensuring the correct rotation direction for the supply pump in a hydropower plant.
Simple throughput measurement for a centrifugal pump.
Fountain fill level
The fill level must be monitored in fountains so that the water pump can be activated when the water level is too low.
Dry running protection for submersible motor-driven pumps
Monitoring of household wells so that they are not pumped dry, and to ensure that the pump does not run dry.
Fluid level monitoring
When the pools at a waste water treatment plant are filled to a constant level, this causes undefined states for the float switches (a “flutter state”).