Sewage pump peak loadcoverage
- Pumps and compressors
- Two pumps are installed at a sewage pumping station that are to be run alternately for equal periods to ensure equal wear.
- The pump switchover system activates the pumps alternately; if needed, the second pump can also be activated so that both run at the same time (parallel operation)
- - Equal wear, and therefore longer service intervals for both pumps
- Minimised pump failures through nearly equal number of operating hours
- Peak load coverage
- Zero-voltage safety in the event of power failures
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Sewage plant rake drive
The goal is to monitor a sewage plant rake for overload, and to switch it off when it is blocked by large pieces of wood.
Dry running protection for submersible motor-driven pumps
Monitoring of household wells so that they are not pumped dry, and to ensure that the pump does not run dry.
Sensorless pump monitoring
The G4CM690V16ATL20 cosinus phi monitor from TELE reliably and cost-effectively monitors pumps for dry running, mislaid filters, or warming of the medium.
Fluid level monitoring
When the pools at a waste water treatment plant are filled to a constant level, this causes undefined states for the float switches (a “flutter state”).
Monitoring of supply pumps
Ensuring the correct rotation direction for the supply pump in a hydropower plant.
Snow making system monitoring
The water reservoir should be monitored to determine if enough water is available.