Sewage pump peak loadcoverage
- Centrifugal Pumps
- Sewage Pumps
- Water & Waste
- Control input / needs signalling
- Two pumps are installed at a sewage pumping station that are to be run alternately for equal periods to ensure equal wear.
- The pump switchover system activates the pumps alternately; if needed, the second pump can also be activated so that both run at the same time (parallel operation)
- - Equal wear, and therefore longer service intervals for both pumps
- Minimised pump failures through nearly equal number of operating hours
- Peak load coverage
- Zero-voltage safety in the event of power failures
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Cleaning the pump impeller through intelligent motor control
Soft starter Christian P-4.0 with integrated forward/reverse control enables automatic cleaning in closed pump system
Sewage plant rake drive
The goal is to monitor a sewage plant rake for overload, and to switch it off when it is blocked by large pieces of wood.
Monitoring of supply pumps
Ensuring the correct rotation direction for the supply pump in a hydropower plant.
Prevention of filling a tank with air/monitoring a tanker at a minimum level.
Fountain fill level
The fill level must be monitored in fountains so that the water pump can be activated when the water level is too low.
Fluid level monitoring
When the pools at a waste water treatment plant are filled to a constant level, this causes undefined states for the float switches (a “flutter state”).