Sewage plant rake drive
- Renewable Energy
- Sewage Treatment Plant
- Water & Waste
- Effective power measurement
- The goal is to monitor a sewage plant rake for overload, and to switch it off when it is blocked by large pieces of wood.
- The drive motor for the rake is monitored for overload with an effective power monitor. The device also offers a configurable tripping delay and start-up suppression, which can be enabled if desired. In the event of overload, the signal is sent directly to the control room to indicate the fault.
- - Freely configurable threshold
- Can be retrofitted easily in existing systems
- No sensors needing in the working area
- Prevention of mechanical damage to sewage plant rakes
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Monitoring emergency lighting system
An undervoltage monitoring relay with a fixed switching threshold at 0.85% of the nominal voltage is needed for emergency lighting systems. Two changeover…
Peak load detection
An emergency power generator starts in the event of a mains failure.
Supply voltage monitoring
Monitoring the supply voltage of an office complex to detect a power failure.
Monitoring of the operating state of the belt scraper. The belt scraper could get blocked. This can cause the drive chain to become damaged or break.
Monitoring of supply pumps
Ensuring the correct rotation direction for the supply pump in a hydropower plant.
Natural gas system monitoring
Plant faults due to power supply problems should be prevented.