Sewage plant rake drive
- Renewable Energy
- Sewage Treatment Plant
- Water & Waste
- Effective power measurement
- The goal is to monitor a sewage plant rake for overload, and to switch it off when it is blocked by large pieces of wood.
- The drive motor for the rake is monitored for overload with an effective power monitor. The device also offers a configurable tripping delay and start-up suppression, which can be enabled if desired. In the event of overload, the signal is sent directly to the control room to indicate the fault.
- - Freely configurable threshold
- Can be retrofitted easily in existing systems
- No sensors needing in the working area
- Prevention of mechanical damage to sewage plant rakes
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Door contact monitoring
Monitoring doors/door contacts at remote buildings (dock sheds) to detect unauthorised opening
Monitoring emergency lighting system
An undervoltage monitoring relay with a fixed switching threshold at 0.85% of the nominal voltage is needed for emergency lighting systems. Two changeover…
Current monitoring for pump stations
Plug-in monitoring relays are installed in the pump stations of many hydropower plants. These devices are intended to allow for quick and safe replacement in…
Load status monitoring
The rotor blades of a wind turbine have to be turned out of the wind in the event of a problem. A battery is used for this. Therefore, the battery must be…
Correct phase sequence and defined shutdown in the event of undervoltage.
Safe separation of wind power plants from the grid
Grid and system protection from TELE safely separates wind power plants from the grid in the event of a fault. The unit is programmable, making it suitable for…