Sewage plant rake drive
- Conveyor and transport systems
- The goal is to monitor a sewage plant rake for overload, and to switch it off when it is blocked by large pieces of wood.
- The drive motor for the rake is monitored for overload with an effective power monitor. The device also offers a configurable tripping delay and start-up suppression, which can be enabled if desired. In the event of overload, the signal is sent directly to the control room to indicate the fault.
- - Freely configurable threshold
- Can be retrofitted easily in existing systems
- No sensors needing in the working area
- Prevention of mechanical damage to sewage plant rakes
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Safe grid separation for small hydroelectric power plants
Grid and system protection from TELE safely separates small hydroelectric power plants from the grid in the event of a fault. The unit is programmable, making…
Monitoring of the operating state of the belt scraper. The belt scraper could get blocked. This can cause the drive chain to become damaged or break.
Door contact monitoring
Monitoring doors/door contacts at remote buildings (dock sheds) to detect unauthorised opening
Start-up suppression for DC motors
The starting resistor of a DC motor has to be bypassed for regular operations, but no additional control voltage is available.
Rotation direction monitoring for heat pumps
A heat pump should be protected against rotation in the wrong direction. If the phase sequence is incorrect, the pump must not be switched on. If a phase fails…
Peak load detection
An emergency power generator starts in the event of a mains failure.