Sewage plant rake drive
- Renewable Energy
- Sewage Treatment Plant
- Water & Waste
- Effective power measurement
- The goal is to monitor a sewage plant rake for overload, and to switch it off when it is blocked by large pieces of wood.
- The drive motor for the rake is monitored for overload with an effective power monitor. The device also offers a configurable tripping delay and start-up suppression, which can be enabled if desired. In the event of overload, the signal is sent directly to the control room to indicate the fault.
- - Freely configurable threshold
- Can be retrofitted easily in existing systems
- No sensors needing in the working area
- Prevention of mechanical damage to sewage plant rakes
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Optimising energy consumption
Optimised use of energy from a photovoltaic system.
Der Energy Meter und Messwertumformer S9XM300A1000VM misst alle essenziellen elektrischen Parameter von Antrieben in der Automatisierungstechnik komplett…
Safety shutdown for wind turbines
It is crucial for the rotor blades of a wind power plant to be turned out of the wind when the turbine is shut down in order to prevent the system from being…
Grid and systemprotection
Compliance with power utility standards and specifications regarding frequency and voltage for feeding power into the public power grid.
Monitoring of supply pumps
Ensuring the correct rotation direction for the supply pump in a hydropower plant.
Safe grid separation for small hydroelectric power plants
Grid and system protection from TELE safely separates small hydroelectric power plants from the grid in the event of a fault. The unit is programmable, making…