Sensorless pump monitoring
- Water & Waste
- Power factor
- Data sheet:
- Three operating conditions should be monitored for a chemical pump:
* Dry running
* Mislaid input filter or no intake
* Lower density through heating of the medium
- The G4CM690V16ATL20 cosinus phi monitor from TELE reliably measures the power factor of the motor and switches the control output when it falls below a predefined level. A second switch value can be used as advance warning in order to prevent a fault.
- * Minimization of outages of the pumps through prompt shutdown
* Recognition of mislaid/worn filters
* Recognition that the medium is becoming warmer (density)
* No additional sensors needed* Simple wiring and simple settings
* Easy to retrofit
* Economical monitoring of aggressive, hot, explosive media
* Start-up conditions are hidden as defined
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Waste incineration system screw conveyor
Shutdown of the screw conveyor in the event of overload.
Cleaning the pump impeller through intelligent motor control
Soft starter Christian P-4.0 with integrated forward/reverse control enables automatic cleaning in closed pump system
Pump control to reduce water hammering in the pipe system
Christian P-4.0 with soft start and soft stop increases the water pressure in the pipe in a controlled way. The pump does not generate water hammering the pipes…
Safe grid separation for small hydroelectric power plants
Grid and system protection from TELE safely separates small hydroelectric power plants from the grid in the event of a fault. The unit is programmable, making…
Fountain fill level
The fill level must be monitored in fountains so that the water pump can be activated when the water level is too low.
Monitoring of the operating state of the belt scraper. The belt scraper could get blocked. This can cause the drive chain to become damaged or break.