Sensorless pump monitoring
- Water & Waste
- Power factor
- Data sheet:
- Three operating conditions should be monitored for a chemical pump:
* Dry running
* Mislaid input filter or no intake
* Lower density through heating of the medium
- The G4CM690V16ATL20 cosinus phi monitor from TELE reliably measures the power factor of the motor and switches the control output when it falls below a predefined level. A second switch value can be used as advance warning in order to prevent a fault.
- * Minimization of outages of the pumps through prompt shutdown
* Recognition of mislaid/worn filters
* Recognition that the medium is becoming warmer (density)
* No additional sensors needed* Simple wiring and simple settings
* Easy to retrofit
* Economical monitoring of aggressive, hot, explosive media
* Start-up conditions are hidden as defined
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Monitoring of supply pumps
Ensuring the correct rotation direction for the supply pump in a hydropower plant.
Safe grid separation for small hydroelectric power plants
Grid and system protection from TELE safely separates small hydroelectric power plants from the grid in the event of a fault. The unit is programmable, making…
Continuous operation detection
Preventing the destruction of a compressor due to continuous operation after an air hose becomes defective.
Monitoring of the operating state of the belt scraper. The belt scraper could get blocked. This can cause the drive chain to become damaged or break.
Simple throughput measurement for a centrifugal pump.
Waste incineration system screw conveyor
Shutdown of the screw conveyor in the event of overload.