Sensorless pump monitoring
- Power factor
- Data sheet:
- Three operating conditions should be monitored for a chemical pump:
* Dry running
* Mislaid input filter or no intake
* Lower density through heating of the medium
- The G4CM690V16ATL20 cosinus phi monitor from TELE reliably measures the power factor of the motor and switches the control output when it falls below a predefined level. A second switch value can be used as advance warning in order to prevent a fault.
- * Minimization of outages of the pumps through prompt shutdown
* Recognition of mislaid/worn filters
* Recognition that the medium is becoming warmer (density)
* No additional sensors needed* Simple wiring and simple settings
* Easy to retrofit
* Economical monitoring of aggressive, hot, explosive media
* Start-up conditions are hidden as defined
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Monitoring of the operating state of the belt scraper. The belt scraper could get blocked. This can cause the drive chain to become damaged or break.
Sewage plant rake drive
The goal is to monitor a sewage plant rake for overload, and to switch it off when it is blocked by large pieces of wood.
Fountain fill level
The fill level must be monitored in fountains so that the water pump can be activated when the water level is too low.
Safe grid separation for small hydroelectric power plants
Grid and system protection from TELE safely separates small hydroelectric power plants from the grid in the event of a fault. The unit is programmable, making…
Sewage pump peak loadcoverage
Two pumps are installed at a sewage pumping station that are to be run alternately for equal periods to ensure equal wear.
Short circuit monitoring
Pumps are monitored with PTC resistors or thermal contacts. When PTC resistors are used, the sensor cable should be monitored for short circuits. The available…