Sensorless pump monitoring
- Water & Waste
- Power factor
- Data sheet:
- Three operating conditions should be monitored for a chemical pump:
* Dry running
* Mislaid input filter or no intake
* Lower density through heating of the medium
- The G4CM690V16ATL20 cosinus phi monitor from TELE reliably measures the power factor of the motor and switches the control output when it falls below a predefined level. A second switch value can be used as advance warning in order to prevent a fault.
- * Minimization of outages of the pumps through prompt shutdown
* Recognition of mislaid/worn filters
* Recognition that the medium is becoming warmer (density)
* No additional sensors needed* Simple wiring and simple settings
* Easy to retrofit
* Economical monitoring of aggressive, hot, explosive media
* Start-up conditions are hidden as defined
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Der Energy Meter und Messwertumformer S9XM300A1000VM misst alle essenziellen elektrischen Parameter von Antrieben in der Automatisierungstechnik komplett…
Simple throughput measurement for a centrifugal pump.
Current monitoring for pump stations
Plug-in monitoring relays are installed in the pump stations of many hydropower plants. These devices are intended to allow for quick and safe replacement in…
Snow making system monitoring
The water reservoir should be monitored to determine if enough water is available.
Leak detection, defective pipes
V4LM4S30 24–240V AC/DC Artikel Nr.: 2104500 Leaks in water tanks or pipes for water, water-soluble liquids or cleaning lyes usually cause serious damage in…
Level monitoring of electroplating tanks
The TELE monitoring relais G2LM20 von TELE detects the level of chemically aggressive, conductive liquids in containers