Sensorless pump monitoring
- Water & Waste
- Power factor
- Data sheet:
- Three operating conditions should be monitored for a chemical pump:
* Dry running
* Mislaid input filter or no intake
* Lower density through heating of the medium
- The G4CM690V16ATL20 cosinus phi monitor from TELE reliably measures the power factor of the motor and switches the control output when it falls below a predefined level. A second switch value can be used as advance warning in order to prevent a fault.
- * Minimization of outages of the pumps through prompt shutdown
* Recognition of mislaid/worn filters
* Recognition that the medium is becoming warmer (density)
* No additional sensors needed* Simple wiring and simple settings
* Easy to retrofit
* Economical monitoring of aggressive, hot, explosive media
* Start-up conditions are hidden as defined
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Monitoring of supply pumps
Ensuring the correct rotation direction for the supply pump in a hydropower plant.
Leak detection, defective pipes
V4LM4S30 24–240V AC/DC Artikel Nr.: 2104500 Leaks in water tanks or pipes for water, water-soluble liquids or cleaning lyes usually cause serious damage in…
Safe grid separation for small hydroelectric power plants
Grid and system protection from TELE safely separates small hydroelectric power plants from the grid in the event of a fault. The unit is programmable, making…
Der Energy Meter und Messwertumformer S9XM300A1000VM misst alle essenziellen elektrischen Parameter von Antrieben in der Automatisierungstechnik komplett…
Prevention of filling a tank with air/monitoring a tanker at a minimum level.
Level monitoring of electroplating tanks
The TELE monitoring relais G2LM20 von TELE detects the level of chemically aggressive, conductive liquids in containers