Safe separation of wind power plants from the grid
- Renewable Energy
- Wind Power
- Data sheet:
- When a wind power plant is coupled to the public power grid, the power inverter must be equipped with a grid and system protection device that continually checks the grid quality and immediately decouples the system when a fault is detected. In this way, unintentional isolated operation is prevented, thereby avoiding a dangerous situation for maintenance personnel. Manufacturers of inverters require grid and system protection that fulfills the various standards of different countries with a single unit.
- Grid and system protection units from TELE can be readily re-configured in the field, giving them the ability to adapt to individual requirements. The units are delivered with a large number of pre-configured parameters for specific countries.
- - Ready for international use
- Freely programmable
- Flexible universal power supply
- Random thresholds and switching times for non-adjustable power generation possible
- Functional safety and detection of islanded operation
- Sealed and password protected
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Natural gas system monitoring
Plant faults due to power supply problems should be prevented.
Monitoring of supply pumps
Ensuring the correct rotation direction for the supply pump in a hydropower plant.
Safe grid separation for photovoltaic systems
Grid and system protection from TELE safely separates photovoltaic systems from the grid in the event of a fault. The unit is programmable, making it suitable…
Current monitoring for pump stations
Plug-in monitoring relays are installed in the pump stations of many hydropower plants. These devices are intended to allow for quick and safe replacement in…
Sewage plant rake drive
The goal is to monitor a sewage plant rake for overload, and to switch it off when it is blocked by large pieces of wood.
Correct phase sequence and defined shutdown in the event of undervoltage.