Safe separation of wind power plants from the grid
- Renewable Energy
- Wind Power
- Data sheet:
- When a wind power plant is coupled to the public power grid, the power inverter must be equipped with a grid and system protection device that continually checks the grid quality and immediately decouples the system when a fault is detected. In this way, unintentional isolated operation is prevented, thereby avoiding a dangerous situation for maintenance personnel. Manufacturers of inverters require grid and system protection that fulfills the various standards of different countries with a single unit.
- Grid and system protection units from TELE can be readily re-configured in the field, giving them the ability to adapt to individual requirements. The units are delivered with a large number of pre-configured parameters for specific countries.
- - Ready for international use
- Freely programmable
- Flexible universal power supply
- Random thresholds and switching times for non-adjustable power generation possible
- Functional safety and detection of islanded operation
- Sealed and password protected
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Peak load detection
An emergency power generator starts in the event of a mains failure.
Optimising energy consumption
Optimised use of energy from a photovoltaic system.
Energy measurement for wind generators and small hydropower plants
Energy measurement for wind generators and small hydropower plants S6XM50A1000VM und S9XM300A1000VM Wind turbines or small hydropower plants are confronted with…
Current monitoring for pump stations
Plug-in monitoring relays are installed in the pump stations of many hydropower plants. These devices are intended to allow for quick and safe replacement in…
Monitoring emergency lighting system
An undervoltage monitoring relay with a fixed switching threshold at 0.85% of the nominal voltage is needed for emergency lighting systems. Two changeover…
Waste incineration system screw conveyor
Shutdown of the screw conveyor in the event of overload.