Safe separation of wind power plants from the grid
- Renewable Energy
- Wind Power
- Data sheet:
- When a wind power plant is coupled to the public power grid, the power inverter must be equipped with a grid and system protection device that continually checks the grid quality and immediately decouples the system when a fault is detected. In this way, unintentional isolated operation is prevented, thereby avoiding a dangerous situation for maintenance personnel. Manufacturers of inverters require grid and system protection that fulfills the various standards of different countries with a single unit.
- Grid and system protection units from TELE can be readily re-configured in the field, giving them the ability to adapt to individual requirements. The units are delivered with a large number of pre-configured parameters for specific countries.
- - Ready for international use
- Freely programmable
- Flexible universal power supply
- Random thresholds and switching times for non-adjustable power generation possible
- Functional safety and detection of islanded operation
- Sealed and password protected
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Start-up suppression for DC motors
The starting resistor of a DC motor has to be bypassed for regular operations, but no additional control voltage is available.
Safe grid separation for photovoltaic systems
Grid and system protection from TELE safely separates photovoltaic systems from the grid in the event of a fault. The unit is programmable, making it suitable…
Safety shutdown for wind turbines
It is crucial for the rotor blades of a wind power plant to be turned out of the wind when the turbine is shut down in order to prevent the system from being…
Supply voltage monitoring
Monitoring the supply voltage of an office complex to detect a power failure.
Catching the sun!
The most important but also basic task for a PV installation is to get the most solar energy converted by the modules. With just two inputs and NO CONTACTORS…
Monitoring emergency lighting system
An undervoltage monitoring relay with a fixed switching threshold at 0.85% of the nominal voltage is needed for emergency lighting systems. Two changeover…