Safe grid separation for small hydroelectric power plants
- Hydropower plants
- Data sheet:
- When a small hydroelectric power plant is coupled to the public power grid, the power inverter must be equipped with a grid and system protection device that continually checks the grid quality and immediately decouples the system when a fault is detected. In this way, unintentional isolated operation is prevented, thereby avoiding a dangerous situation for maintenance personnel. Manufacturers of inverters require grid and system protection that fulfills the various standards of different countries with a single unit.
- Grid and system protection from TELE safely separates small hydroelectric power plants from the grid in the event of a fault. The unit is programmable, making it suitable for all international standards.
- - Ready for international use
- Freely programmable
- Flexible universal power supply
- Random thresholds and switching times for non-adjustable power generation possible
- Functional safety and detection of islanded operation
- Sealed and password protected
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Door contact monitoring
Monitoring doors/door contacts at remote buildings (dock sheds) to detect unauthorised opening
Mains failure monitoring
The emergency lighting is activated in the event of a mains failure or undervoltage.
Correct phase sequence and defined shutdown in the event of undervoltage.
Monitoring of the operating state of the belt scraper. The belt scraper could get blocked. This can cause the drive chain to become damaged or break.
Optimising energy consumption
Optimised use of energy from a photovoltaic system.
Sewage plant rake drive
The goal is to monitor a sewage plant rake for overload, and to switch it off when it is blocked by large pieces of wood.