Safe grid separation for small hydroelectric power plants
- Hydropower Plants
- Renewable Energy
- Water & Waste
- Data sheet:
- When a small hydroelectric power plant is coupled to the public power grid, the power inverter must be equipped with a grid and system protection device that continually checks the grid quality and immediately decouples the system when a fault is detected. In this way, unintentional isolated operation is prevented, thereby avoiding a dangerous situation for maintenance personnel. Manufacturers of inverters require grid and system protection that fulfills the various standards of different countries with a single unit.
- Grid and system protection from TELE safely separates small hydroelectric power plants from the grid in the event of a fault. The unit is programmable, making it suitable for all international standards.
- - Ready for international use
- Freely programmable
- Flexible universal power supply
- Random thresholds and switching times for non-adjustable power generation possible
- Functional safety and detection of islanded operation
- Sealed and password protected
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Monitoring of supply pumps
Ensuring the correct rotation direction for the supply pump in a hydropower plant.
Waste incineration system screw conveyor
Shutdown of the screw conveyor in the event of overload.
Safety shutdown for wind turbines
It is crucial for the rotor blades of a wind power plant to be turned out of the wind when the turbine is shut down in order to prevent the system from being…
Grid and systemprotection
Compliance with power utility standards and specifications regarding frequency and voltage for feeding power into the public power grid.
Emergency power monitoring
Phase failure for the operating theatre ventilation systems in hospitals is to be recognized as quickly as possible and the system is to be switched over to an…
Peak load detection
An emergency power generator starts in the event of a mains failure.