Safe grid separation for photovoltaic systems
- Facility Management
- Renewable Energy
- Data sheet:
- When a photovoltaic system is coupled to the public power grid, the power inverter must be equipped with a grid and system protection device that continually checks the grid quality and immediately decouples the system when a fault is detected. In this way, unintentional isolated operation is prevented, thereby avoiding a dangerous situation for maintenance personnel. Manufacturers of inverters require grid and system protection that fulfills the various standards of different countries with a single unit.
- Grid and system protection from TELE safely separates photovoltaic systems from the grid in the event of a fault. The unit is programmable, making it suitable for all international standards.
- - Ready for international use
- Freely programmable
- Flexible universal power supply
- Random thresholds and switching times for non-adjustable power generation possible
- Functional safety and detection of islanded operation
- Sealed and password protected
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Re-cooling system monitoring
The overloading of the re-cooling systems in a data centre is prevented.
Sty ventilation system monitoring
The ventilation of a pigsty must be ensured. If the system fails, the animals could die.
Fan monitoring for paint or sandblast booth
The TELE load monitor GAMMA G2CU400V10AL10 recognizes faulty operating conditions of fan motors and triggers the delay timer.
Lamp monitoring in lifts
A current monitoring relay is needed for direct and rotary current with a measuring range from 10 mA to 10 A. The functions should include overcurrent and…
Furnace feed screw
Sequential control of 2 feed screws for a wood chip heating system.
Charge measurement for energy storage devices
Save and fully isolated measurement of DC energy packs VEO Series V4IA100A 24-240V AC/DC For battery power packs in energy storage devices, peak power systems…