Safe grid separation for photovoltaic systems
- Facility Management
- Renewable Energy
- Data sheet:
- When a photovoltaic system is coupled to the public power grid, the power inverter must be equipped with a grid and system protection device that continually checks the grid quality and immediately decouples the system when a fault is detected. In this way, unintentional isolated operation is prevented, thereby avoiding a dangerous situation for maintenance personnel. Manufacturers of inverters require grid and system protection that fulfills the various standards of different countries with a single unit.
- Grid and system protection from TELE safely separates photovoltaic systems from the grid in the event of a fault. The unit is programmable, making it suitable for all international standards.
- - Ready for international use
- Freely programmable
- Flexible universal power supply
- Random thresholds and switching times for non-adjustable power generation possible
- Functional safety and detection of islanded operation
- Sealed and password protected
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Automatic fan control of drying chamber
The monitoring relais E3IF500mAAC20 controls automatic start/stop of auxiliary drives.
The slippage or breakage of a V-belt should be signalled to a control room.
Lamp monitoring in lifts
A current monitoring relay is needed for direct and rotary current with a measuring range from 10 mA to 10 A. The functions should include overcurrent and…
Voltage dip detection
Very short voltage dips cause some components in a heating control system to fail, while others continue to function. This interrupts the control circuit, and…
Monitoring of a cold store door
This is designed to prevent the cold store door from being open for too long while the cooling continues to run.
Monitoring of smoke extraction fans
Function monitors should be installed for smoke extraction fans that must run without motor protection, and possibly until they fail, in the event of a fire.