Rotation direction monitoring screw conveyors
- Industrial Plant
- Screw Conveyor
- Rotating field, phase failure
- The screw conveyor should only run in the specified direction.
- If the phase sequence is connected incorrectly when the system is started up, the monitoring relay prevents the screw conveyor from starting. The rotary field could also change at a later point in time, which would cause the screw conveyor to run in the reverse direction and which would cause blockage and possible damage to the system. The monitoring relay also reliably prevents this.
- - Prevention of blockages, production downtime and damage
- Safe detection and shutdown in the event of incorrect rotation direction or phase failure
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Power failure monitoring CNC milling machine
In order to detect momentary power failures in a CNC machining center, the system is equipped with the TELE V2UF230V10 voltage-drop detector.
Vacuum furnace short-circuit protection
The short-circuit proof Gefran thyristor controller from TELE increases the availability of plant furnaces, such as vacuum furnaces for heat treatment.
In a meat processing plant, a fluid is to be injected into the meat for a certain period of time at certain intervals.
Metering pump dry running protection
The metering pumps in a paint production plant should be prevented from running dry.
Feed pump monitoring
The feed pump at a natural gas fuel station must be monitored for dry running. If no LNG is being pumped, the pump must be switched off.
The consistency of the material to be agitated should remain constant.