Rotation direction monitoring screw conveyors
- Industrial Plant
- Screw Conveyor
- Rotating field, phase failure
- The screw conveyor should only run in the specified direction.
- If the phase sequence is connected incorrectly when the system is started up, the monitoring relay prevents the screw conveyor from starting. The rotary field could also change at a later point in time, which would cause the screw conveyor to run in the reverse direction and which would cause blockage and possible damage to the system. The monitoring relay also reliably prevents this.
- - Prevention of blockages, production downtime and damage
- Safe detection and shutdown in the event of incorrect rotation direction or phase failure
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Lathe chip conveyor
System shutdown in the event of overload and blockage.
Conveyor belt monitoring
A conveyor belt must be stopped rapidly in the event of a blockage with small packages. However, unnecessary downtime must be avoided if at all possible.
A blockage of the shredder blades should be recognised quickly.
Electronic load shedding relay prevents overloads
TELE relais prevents operation of more than one high-load consumer at a time E1IM10AACL10 When running several electrical consumers simultaneously, such as…
Wine press monitoring
In wine presses, phase sequence faults and phase failures cause serious problems and damage.
Monitoring of a fan motor for V-belt breakage or slippage.