Rotation direction monitoring screw conveyors
- Industrial Plant
- Screw Conveyor
- Rotating field, phase failure
- The screw conveyor should only run in the specified direction.
- If the phase sequence is connected incorrectly when the system is started up, the monitoring relay prevents the screw conveyor from starting. The rotary field could also change at a later point in time, which would cause the screw conveyor to run in the reverse direction and which would cause blockage and possible damage to the system. The monitoring relay also reliably prevents this.
- - Prevention of blockages, production downtime and damage
- Safe detection and shutdown in the event of incorrect rotation direction or phase failure
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Industrial vacuum filter cleaning
The filters in industrial vacuums become clogged after a time. The vacuum is run in alternating suction and pressure mode to clean the filter.
After the system is switched off, the extraction system should continue to run for a certain time to ensure that no sawdust remains on the machine.
In a meat processing plant, a fluid is to be injected into the meat for a certain period of time at certain intervals.
A shredder shreds different materials. The current draw when the blades are blocked varies depending on the material.
Electric winch monitoring
An electric winch should be protected against overload.
Short-circuit protectionfor shaft furnaces
The short-circuit proof Gefran thyristor controller from TELE increases the availability of plant furnaces, such as a shaft furnaces for gaseous nitriding.