Rotation direction monitoring screw conveyors
- Conveyor and transport systems
- The screw conveyor should only run in the specified direction.
- If the phase sequence is connected incorrectly when the system is started up, the monitoring relay prevents the screw conveyor from starting. The rotary field could also change at a later point in time, which would cause the screw conveyor to run in the reverse direction and which would cause blockage and possible damage to the system. The monitoring relay also reliably prevents this.
- - Prevention of blockages, production downtime and damage
- Safe detection and shutdown in the event of incorrect rotation direction or phase failure
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Short-circuit protectionfor the manufacture ofglass laboratory flasks
The short-circuit proof Gefran thyristor controller from TELE increases the availability of plant furnaces, such as those used for the manufacture of glass…
Conveyor belt monitoring
A conveyor belt must be stopped rapidly in the event of a blockage with small packages. However, unnecessary downtime must be avoided if at all possible.
Bandsaw splitting machine
A bandsaw splitting machine is used where blocks and panels of rubber and PE foam are to be cut in half or into thin layers.
Manure removal systememergency stop
Monitoring of the manure removal system. The conveyor system must switch off when it is blocked by animals or a stoppage.
Monitoring of a fan motor for V-belt breakage or slippage.
Short-circuit protectionfor shaft furnaces
The short-circuit proof Gefran thyristor controller from TELE increases the availability of plant furnaces, such as a shaft furnaces for gaseous nitriding.