Rotation direction monitoring screw conveyors
- Industrial Plant
- Screw Conveyor
- Rotating field, phase failure
- The screw conveyor should only run in the specified direction.
- If the phase sequence is connected incorrectly when the system is started up, the monitoring relay prevents the screw conveyor from starting. The rotary field could also change at a later point in time, which would cause the screw conveyor to run in the reverse direction and which would cause blockage and possible damage to the system. The monitoring relay also reliably prevents this.
- - Prevention of blockages, production downtime and damage
- Safe detection and shutdown in the event of incorrect rotation direction or phase failure
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Pulp production datacollection
Monitoring of the production line for cellulose fibre. The operating data for the conveyor belt drive motors must be collected and sent to the higher-level…
Portable, 3-phase industrial vacuums that are supplied with power through a plug may not start when the phase sequence is incorrect or a phase has failed.
Baking cabinet exhaust fan
The functioning of the exhaust fan in a baking cabinet must be monitored. When no air is being moved, for example because the impeller is damaged, a fault…
Save stove shut down
Time relais avoids unsafe condition in case of impact button blockade E1ZM10 24-240 To avoid fire hazard, the stove in the shared kitchen of a residential home…
Electronic load shedding relay prevents overloads
TELE relais prevents operation of more than one high-load consumer at a time E1IM10AACL10 When running several electrical consumers simultaneously, such as…
Activation and deactivation of a uninterruptible power supply (UPS)