Rotation direction monitoring screw conveyors
- Industrial Plant
- Screw Conveyor
- Rotating field, phase failure
- The screw conveyor should only run in the specified direction.
- If the phase sequence is connected incorrectly when the system is started up, the monitoring relay prevents the screw conveyor from starting. The rotary field could also change at a later point in time, which would cause the screw conveyor to run in the reverse direction and which would cause blockage and possible damage to the system. The monitoring relay also reliably prevents this.
- - Prevention of blockages, production downtime and damage
- Safe detection and shutdown in the event of incorrect rotation direction or phase failure
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Grain storage ventilation system
The drive motor of a mixing feed screw in a grain storage facility is to be protected against incorrect phase sequences when it is connected to the power…
In a meat processing plant, a fluid is to be injected into the meat for a certain period of time at certain intervals.
Electric winch monitoring
An electric winch should be protected against overload.
Pulp production datacollection
Monitoring of the production line for cellulose fibre. The operating data for the conveyor belt drive motors must be collected and sent to the higher-level…
Activation and deactivation of a uninterruptible power supply (UPS)
The consistency of the material to be agitated should remain constant.