Re-cooling system monitoring
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning
- The overloading of the re-cooling systems in a data centre is prevented.
- In addition to the current monitor that is integrated in the frequency converter, a G2IM5AL10 measuring relay is used in the “over” function to monitor for overvoltage.
- - Broad frequency range of the measuring function allows use even with a frequency converter
- Minimisation of faults and downtime
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Monitoring of the operating state of the exhaust fan. The fan has a high starting current; this may not influence the monitoring and may not lead to a…
Rotation direction monitoring for heat pumps
A heat pump should be protected against rotation in the wrong direction. If the phase sequence is incorrect, the pump must not be switched on. If a phase fails…
Automated roll gate/sliding gate control
Soft-starter CHRISTIAN P-4.0 with soft start/soft stop prevents the mechanics of roll gates from heavy stress.
Building navigation lights
LED navigation lights on taller buildings and towers in the vicinity of airports should be monitored.
Door contact monitoring
Monitoring doors/door contacts at remote buildings (dock sheds) to detect unauthorised opening
Lift equipment service
A wide range of different control and supply voltages are used for conveyor and transport systems. The maintenance of expensive inventories of replacement parts…