Re-cooling system monitoring
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning
- The overloading of the re-cooling systems in a data centre is prevented.
- In addition to the current monitor that is integrated in the frequency converter, a G2IM5AL10 measuring relay is used in the “over” function to monitor for overvoltage.
- - Broad frequency range of the measuring function allows use even with a frequency converter
- Minimisation of faults and downtime
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Monitoring emergency lighting system
An undervoltage monitoring relay with a fixed switching threshold at 0.85% of the nominal voltage is needed for emergency lighting systems. Two changeover…
Lift equipment service
A wide range of different control and supply voltages are used for conveyor and transport systems. The maintenance of expensive inventories of replacement parts…
Lamp failure detection
Lamp failure detection in a lift car.
Sty ventilation system monitoring
The ventilation of a pigsty must be ensured. If the system fails, the animals could die.
Burner process control
A temperature limiter is installed in the process controller of a burner. When it is triggered, a fault message should be sent and maintained after the power is…
Voltage dip detection
Very short voltage dips cause some components in a heating control system to fail, while others continue to function. This interrupts the control circuit, and…