Re-cooling system monitoring
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning
- The overloading of the re-cooling systems in a data centre is prevented.
- In addition to the current monitor that is integrated in the frequency converter, a G2IM5AL10 measuring relay is used in the “over” function to monitor for overvoltage.
- - Broad frequency range of the measuring function allows use even with a frequency converter
- Minimisation of faults and downtime
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Safe grid separation for photovoltaic systems
Grid and system protection from TELE safely separates photovoltaic systems from the grid in the event of a fault. The unit is programmable, making it suitable…
Panel heating monitoring
Monitoring of panel heaters for failure.
Monitoring of the operating state of the exhaust fan. The fan has a high starting current; this may not influence the monitoring and may not lead to a…
Furnace feed screw
Sequential control of 2 feed screws for a wood chip heating system.
Lift equipment service
A wide range of different control and supply voltages are used for conveyor and transport systems. The maintenance of expensive inventories of replacement parts…
Lamp monitoring in lifts
A current monitoring relay is needed for direct and rotary current with a measuring range from 10 mA to 10 A. The functions should include overcurrent and…