Re-cooling system monitoring
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning
- The overloading of the re-cooling systems in a data centre is prevented.
- In addition to the current monitor that is integrated in the frequency converter, a G2IM5AL10 measuring relay is used in the “over” function to monitor for overvoltage.
- - Broad frequency range of the measuring function allows use even with a frequency converter
- Minimisation of faults and downtime
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Emergency power supply
It must be ensured that the emergency power system is switched on within 30 ms when the lighting power supply fails.
Lift equipment service
A wide range of different control and supply voltages are used for conveyor and transport systems. The maintenance of expensive inventories of replacement parts…
Sty ventilation system monitoring
The ventilation of a pigsty must be ensured. If the system fails, the animals could die.
Monitoring emergency lighting system
An undervoltage monitoring relay with a fixed switching threshold at 0.85% of the nominal voltage is needed for emergency lighting systems. Two changeover…
Fountain fill level
The fill level must be monitored in fountains so that the water pump can be activated when the water level is too low.
Safe grid separation for photovoltaic systems
Grid and system protection from TELE safely separates photovoltaic systems from the grid in the event of a fault. The unit is programmable, making it suitable…