Re-cooling system monitoring
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning
- The overloading of the re-cooling systems in a data centre is prevented.
- In addition to the current monitor that is integrated in the frequency converter, a G2IM5AL10 measuring relay is used in the “over” function to monitor for overvoltage.
- - Broad frequency range of the measuring function allows use even with a frequency converter
- Minimisation of faults and downtime
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Safe grid separation for photovoltaic systems
Grid and system protection from TELE safely separates photovoltaic systems from the grid in the event of a fault. The unit is programmable, making it suitable…
Continuous operation detection
Preventing the destruction of a compressor due to continuous operation after an air hose becomes defective.
Rotation direction monitoring for heat pumps
A heat pump should be protected against rotation in the wrong direction. If the phase sequence is incorrect, the pump must not be switched on. If a phase fails…
Monitoring emergency lighting system
An undervoltage monitoring relay with a fixed switching threshold at 0.85% of the nominal voltage is needed for emergency lighting systems. Two changeover…
Sty ventilation system monitoring
The ventilation of a pigsty must be ensured. If the system fails, the animals could die.
Passenger lift lighting
The function of the lighting in a passenger lift is monitored. If all lights fail, the lift may no longer be used.