Pump control to reduce water hammering in the pipe system
- Product category:
- Power electronics
- Centrifugal Pumps
- Liquid Waste Processing System
- Sewage Pumps
- Submersible Motor-Driven Pumps
- Water & Waste
- Christian P-4.0
- Data sheet:
- Prevent water hammering the pipes during start and stop of centrifugal water pumps.
That topic is essential for all pipe systems that include flexible tubes, which are connected
to the main pipe via snap in fittings/couplings. That arrangement is typically used in temporary water supplies, green houses, dosing systems for pools, agricultural applications.
- Christian P-4.0 with soft start and soft stop increases the water pressure in the pipe in a controlled way. The pump does not generate water hammering the pipes during start. In event of stopping the pump, check valves will not shut immediate due to the reverse pressure of the water and avoid a pressure peak. Soft stopping enables the check valve to shut moderately fast without any hammer effect and also increases life time of the valves.
- The soft starter CHRISTIAN P-4.0 with all components integrated (by-pass relay, soft start and softs stop, blocking protection) is extremely small, only 22,5mm width, and can be controlled by simple digital outputs without any additional electric components. You save space, components, maintenance during operation and therefore costs.
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Leak detection, defective pipes
V4LM4S30 24–240V AC/DC Artikel Nr.: 2104500 Leaks in water tanks or pipes for water, water-soluble liquids or cleaning lyes usually cause serious damage in…
Waste incineration system screw conveyor
Shutdown of the screw conveyor in the event of overload.
Monitoring of pumps & valves
The Watchdog relais E1ZMWt10 detects water flow pulses to make sure that pumps and valves work properly
Continuous operation detection
Preventing the destruction of a compressor due to continuous operation after an air hose becomes defective.
Fluid level monitoring
When the pools at a waste water treatment plant are filled to a constant level, this causes undefined states for the float switches (a “flutter state”).
Sensorless pump monitoring
The G4CM690V16ATL20 cosinus phi monitor from TELE reliably and cost-effectively monitors pumps for dry running, mislaid filters, or warming of the medium.