Cleaning the pump impeller through intelligent motor control
- Product category:
- Power electronics
- Centrifugal Pumps
- Liquid Waste Processing System
- Sewage Pumps
- Submersible Motor-Driven Pumps
- Water & Waste
- Christian P-4.0
- Data sheet:
- Pumps that are used to move polluted liquids or water with lots of loose particles tend to loose efficiency after many hours of operation. That forces you to clean the impeller wheel. Cleaning the impeller is sometimes very quirky or nearly impossible as modern pumps are closed units. A cleaning procedure without external access would be very helpful.
- The TELE HAASE soft-starter CHRISTIAN P-4.0 with integrated forward/reverse control is your solution. If you realize that the efficiency is getting low or due to preventive maintenance regulations, you start the pump for a short period in reversed direction. Most of the particles on the impeller will be removed automatically because of the different movement of the liquid. The basic requirement for the reverse cleaning is, that you have enough liquid in the pump section and there is no check valve preventing mass flow in the reverse direction. An additional cleaning bypass may be a good solution.
- The soft-starter CHRISTIAN P-4.0 with all components integrated (by-pass relay, soft start and softs stop, forward/reverse control) is extremely small, only 22,5mm width, and can be controlled by simple digital outputs without any additional electric components. With our soft starter you save space, components, maintenance during operation and therefore costs.
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Prevent elevator shaft from water damage
The TELE Pegelmonitor V4LM4S30 protects elevators and escalators from water water damage.
Sewage plant rake drive
The goal is to monitor a sewage plant rake for overload, and to switch it off when it is blocked by large pieces of wood.
Current monitoring for pump stations
Plug-in monitoring relays are installed in the pump stations of many hydropower plants. These devices are intended to allow for quick and safe replacement in…
Prevention of filling a tank with air/monitoring a tanker at a minimum level.
Sensorless pump monitoring
The G4CM690V16ATL20 cosinus phi monitor from TELE reliably and cost-effectively monitors pumps for dry running, mislaid filters, or warming of the medium.
Fountain fill level
The fill level must be monitored in fountains so that the water pump can be activated when the water level is too low.