Cleaning the pump impeller through intelligent motor control
- Product category:
- Power electronics
- Centrifugal Pumps
- Liquid Waste Processing System
- Sewage Pumps
- Submersible Motor-Driven Pumps
- Water & Waste
- Christian P-4.0
- Data sheet:
- Pumps that are used to move polluted liquids or water with lots of loose particles tend to loose efficiency after many hours of operation. That forces you to clean the impeller wheel. Cleaning the impeller is sometimes very quirky or nearly impossible as modern pumps are closed units. A cleaning procedure without external access would be very helpful.
- The TELE HAASE soft-starter CHRISTIAN P-4.0 with integrated forward/reverse control is your solution. If you realize that the efficiency is getting low or due to preventive maintenance regulations, you start the pump for a short period in reversed direction. Most of the particles on the impeller will be removed automatically because of the different movement of the liquid. The basic requirement for the reverse cleaning is, that you have enough liquid in the pump section and there is no check valve preventing mass flow in the reverse direction. An additional cleaning bypass may be a good solution.
- The soft-starter CHRISTIAN P-4.0 with all components integrated (by-pass relay, soft start and softs stop, forward/reverse control) is extremely small, only 22,5mm width, and can be controlled by simple digital outputs without any additional electric components. With our soft starter you save space, components, maintenance during operation and therefore costs.
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Level monitoring of electroplating tanks
The TELE monitoring relais G2LM20 von TELE detects the level of chemically aggressive, conductive liquids in containers
Monitoring of pumps & valves
The Watchdog relais E1ZMWt10 detects water flow pulses to make sure that pumps and valves work properly
Fountain fill level
The fill level must be monitored in fountains so that the water pump can be activated when the water level is too low.
Monitoring of supply pumps
Ensuring the correct rotation direction for the supply pump in a hydropower plant.
Pump control to reduce water hammering in the pipe system
Christian P-4.0 with soft start and soft stop increases the water pressure in the pipe in a controlled way. The pump does not generate water hammering the pipes…
Sewage plant rake drive
The goal is to monitor a sewage plant rake for overload, and to switch it off when it is blocked by large pieces of wood.