Cleaning the pump impeller through intelligent motor control
- Product category:
- Power electronics
- Centrifugal Pumps
- Liquid Waste Processing System
- Sewage Pumps
- Submersible Motor-Driven Pumps
- Water & Waste
- Christian P-4.0
- Data sheet:
- Pumps that are used to move polluted liquids or water with lots of loose particles tend to loose efficiency after many hours of operation. That forces you to clean the impeller wheel. Cleaning the impeller is sometimes very quirky or nearly impossible as modern pumps are closed units. A cleaning procedure without external access would be very helpful.
- The TELE HAASE soft-starter CHRISTIAN P-4.0 with integrated forward/reverse control is your solution. If you realize that the efficiency is getting low or due to preventive maintenance regulations, you start the pump for a short period in reversed direction. Most of the particles on the impeller will be removed automatically because of the different movement of the liquid. The basic requirement for the reverse cleaning is, that you have enough liquid in the pump section and there is no check valve preventing mass flow in the reverse direction. An additional cleaning bypass may be a good solution.
- The soft-starter CHRISTIAN P-4.0 with all components integrated (by-pass relay, soft start and softs stop, forward/reverse control) is extremely small, only 22,5mm width, and can be controlled by simple digital outputs without any additional electric components. With our soft starter you save space, components, maintenance during operation and therefore costs.
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Waste incineration system screw conveyor
Shutdown of the screw conveyor in the event of overload.
Monitoring of the operating state of the belt scraper. The belt scraper could get blocked. This can cause the drive chain to become damaged or break.
Snow making system monitoring
The water reservoir should be monitored to determine if enough water is available.
Simple throughput measurement for a centrifugal pump.
Short circuit monitoring
Pumps are monitored with PTC resistors or thermal contacts. When PTC resistors are used, the sensor cable should be monitored for short circuits. The available…
Sensorless pump monitoring
The G4CM690V16ATL20 cosinus phi monitor from TELE reliably and cost-effectively monitors pumps for dry running, mislaid filters, or warming of the medium.