Pulp production datacollection
- Process industry
- Monitoring of the production line for cellulose fibre. The operating data for the conveyor belt drive motors must be collected and sent to the higher-level process control system.
- The current drawn by the motors is monitored with a G2II1 5A or G2II1 10A. Four to six devices are connected to a G2WDGW2 PD-DPV1 field bus module. The measured data is forwarded to the central control unit through this field bus module.
- - High fault tolerance in connection with motors controlled by frequency converters
- Flexible measurement structure
- Decentralised measurement data collection
- Central data processing
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Fill level monitoring
The seizing of float switches in fluids of certain consistencies or float switches becoming caught on foreign objects precludes the use of a mechanical…
Mobile communications transmitter station
System faults and failures in mobile communications transmitter stations as a result of poor power supply quality (undervoltage, phase failure) should be…
Baking cabinet exhaust fan
The functioning of the exhaust fan in a baking cabinet must be monitored. When no air is being moved, for example because the impeller is damaged, a fault…
Activation and deactivation of a uninterruptible power supply (UPS)
Plastic contour cutting machine
Switching on additional ventilation of a frequency-controlled drive motor on a contour cutting machine for plastic.
Lathe chip conveyor
System shutdown in the event of overload and blockage.