Pulp production datacollection
- Industrial Plant
- Monitoring of the production line for cellulose fibre. The operating data for the conveyor belt drive motors must be collected and sent to the higher-level process control system.
- The current drawn by the motors is monitored with a G2II1 5A or G2II1 10A. Four to six devices are connected to a G2WDGW2 PD-DPV1 field bus module. The measured data is forwarded to the central control unit through this field bus module.
- - High fault tolerance in connection with motors controlled by frequency converters
- Flexible measurement structure
- Decentralised measurement data collection
- Central data processing
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Baking cabinet exhaust fan
The functioning of the exhaust fan in a baking cabinet must be monitored. When no air is being moved, for example because the impeller is damaged, a fault…
Machine tool ventilation
A ventilation system must be switched on at the same time that the machine is switched on.
Level monitoring of electroplating tanks
The TELE monitoring relais G2LM20 von TELE detects the level of chemically aggressive, conductive liquids in containers
A shredder shreds different materials. The current draw when the blades are blocked varies depending on the material.
Save stove shut down
Time relais avoids unsafe condition in case of impact button blockade E1ZM10 24-240 To avoid fire hazard, the stove in the shared kitchen of a residential home…
Sorting system lighting
Monitoring the lights in quartz and stone sorting systems for failure/faults.