Pulp production datacollection
- Industrial Plant
- Monitoring of the production line for cellulose fibre. The operating data for the conveyor belt drive motors must be collected and sent to the higher-level process control system.
- The current drawn by the motors is monitored with a G2II1 5A or G2II1 10A. Four to six devices are connected to a G2WDGW2 PD-DPV1 field bus module. The measured data is forwarded to the central control unit through this field bus module.
- - High fault tolerance in connection with motors controlled by frequency converters
- Flexible measurement structure
- Decentralised measurement data collection
- Central data processing
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Baking time control
Pre-baked, frozen breads are finished in an oven for consumption.
Rotation direction monitoring screw conveyors
The screw conveyor should only run in the specified direction.
Machine tool ventilation
A ventilation system must be switched on at the same time that the machine is switched on.
Frequency converter control
A frequency converter controls a conveyor belt motor. The frequency converter is controlled by a 4–20 mA signal from a PLC. Monitoring of a 4–20 mA control…
Conveyor belt monitoring
A conveyor belt must be stopped rapidly in the event of a blockage with small packages. However, unnecessary downtime must be avoided if at all possible.
Lathe chip conveyor
System shutdown in the event of overload and blockage.