Pulp production datacollection
- Process industry
- Monitoring of the production line for cellulose fibre. The operating data for the conveyor belt drive motors must be collected and sent to the higher-level process control system.
- The current drawn by the motors is monitored with a G2II1 5A or G2II1 10A. Four to six devices are connected to a G2WDGW2 PD-DPV1 field bus module. The measured data is forwarded to the central control unit through this field bus module.
- - High fault tolerance in connection with motors controlled by frequency converters
- Flexible measurement structure
- Decentralised measurement data collection
- Central data processing
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
A shredder shreds different materials. The current draw when the blades are blocked varies depending on the material.
Chipper blockage should be recognised quickly. Monitoring of 2 overload thresholds: threshold 1 = reverse, threshold 2 = shutdown
Electronic load shedding relay prevents overloads
TELE relais prevents operation of more than one high-load consumer at a time E1IM10AACL10 When running several electrical consumers simultaneously, such as…
Short-circuit protectionfor the production ofblow-molded containers
The short-circuit proof Gefran thyristor controller from TELE increases availability for the manufacture of blow-molded containers.
Pipe system cleaning
Chemical deposits are to be removed from pipe networks mechanically by means of different compressed air and water pressure impulses.
Rotation direction monitoring screw conveyors
The screw conveyor should only run in the specified direction.