Pulp production datacollection
- Process industry
- Monitoring of the production line for cellulose fibre. The operating data for the conveyor belt drive motors must be collected and sent to the higher-level process control system.
- The current drawn by the motors is monitored with a G2II1 5A or G2II1 10A. Four to six devices are connected to a G2WDGW2 PD-DPV1 field bus module. The measured data is forwarded to the central control unit through this field bus module.
- - High fault tolerance in connection with motors controlled by frequency converters
- Flexible measurement structure
- Decentralised measurement data collection
- Central data processing
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Detergent should be injected for a certain period of time in the bottle washing machine.
Wine press monitoring
In wine presses, phase sequence faults and phase failures cause serious problems and damage.
Plastic contour cutting machine
Switching on additional ventilation of a frequency-controlled drive motor on a contour cutting machine for plastic.
Industrial vacuum filter cleaning
The filters in industrial vacuums become clogged after a time. The vacuum is run in alternating suction and pressure mode to clean the filter.
A shredder shreds different materials. The current draw when the blades are blocked varies depending on the material.
Sorting system lighting
Monitoring the lights in quartz and stone sorting systems for failure/faults.