Pulp production datacollection
- Industrial Plant
- Monitoring of the production line for cellulose fibre. The operating data for the conveyor belt drive motors must be collected and sent to the higher-level process control system.
- The current drawn by the motors is monitored with a G2II1 5A or G2II1 10A. Four to six devices are connected to a G2WDGW2 PD-DPV1 field bus module. The measured data is forwarded to the central control unit through this field bus module.
- - High fault tolerance in connection with motors controlled by frequency converters
- Flexible measurement structure
- Decentralised measurement data collection
- Central data processing
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Cow feed mill
The TELE timing relay E1ZM10 helps to protect the feed motor of a cow feed mill and to operate it more efficiently by not switching it on as often.
Electric winch monitoring
An electric winch should be protected against overload.
A shredder shreds different materials. The current draw when the blades are blocked varies depending on the material.
Portable, 3-phase industrial vacuums that are supplied with power through a plug may not start when the phase sequence is incorrect or a phase has failed.
Manure removal systememergency stop
Monitoring of the manure removal system. The conveyor system must switch off when it is blocked by animals or a stoppage.
Activation and deactivation of a uninterruptible power supply (UPS)