Operating range monitoring
- Facility Management
- Ventilation Systems
- cos phi
- Multiple fans driven by multiple motors are connected to a frequency converter. The internal monitoring systems in the frequency converter cannot recognise the failure of an individual fan.
- The permissible operating range of the electric motor for each fan is monitored with a cos phi monitoring unit using the “under” function. As soon as the cos phi leaves the acceptable range, for example because of a load reduction due to a defective V-belt or a dirty filter, the relay output is tripped, and the higher-level control system can recognise the fault.
- - Fast and low-cost monitoring, simple retrofit
- No sensor needed in the air channel – relevant for dust, heat and aggressive exhaust gases
- Lower maintenance requirements than for direct measurement in the air channel
- Measuring relay suitable for use with frequency converters
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Monitoring of the operating state of the exhaust fan. The fan has a high starting current; this may not influence the monitoring and may not lead to a…
Fountain fill level
The fill level must be monitored in fountains so that the water pump can be activated when the water level is too low.
Furnace feed screw
Sequential control of 2 feed screws for a wood chip heating system.
Leak detection, defective pipes
V4LM4S30 24–240V AC/DC Artikel Nr.: 2104500 Leaks in water tanks or pipes for water, water-soluble liquids or cleaning lyes usually cause serious damage in…
Building navigation lights
LED navigation lights on taller buildings and towers in the vicinity of airports should be monitored.
Sorting system lighting
Monitoring the lights in quartz and stone sorting systems for failure/faults.