Operating range monitoring
- Facility Management
- Ventilation Systems
- cos phi
- Multiple fans driven by multiple motors are connected to a frequency converter. The internal monitoring systems in the frequency converter cannot recognise the failure of an individual fan.
- The permissible operating range of the electric motor for each fan is monitored with a cos phi monitoring unit using the “under” function. As soon as the cos phi leaves the acceptable range, for example because of a load reduction due to a defective V-belt or a dirty filter, the relay output is tripped, and the higher-level control system can recognise the fault.
- - Fast and low-cost monitoring, simple retrofit
- No sensor needed in the air channel – relevant for dust, heat and aggressive exhaust gases
- Lower maintenance requirements than for direct measurement in the air channel
- Measuring relay suitable for use with frequency converters
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Automated roll gate/sliding gate control
Soft-starter CHRISTIAN P-4.0 with soft start/soft stop prevents the mechanics of roll gates from heavy stress.
No flooding in the underground car park
The V4LM level monitor controls the entry of water into underground car parks and activates pumps to pump out the water as well as issue alarm signals as…
Manure removal systememergency stop
Monitoring of the manure removal system. The conveyor system must switch off when it is blocked by animals or a stoppage.
Lamp failure detection
Lamp failure detection in a lift car.
Der Energy Meter und Messwertumformer S9XM300A1000VM misst alle essenziellen elektrischen Parameter von Antrieben in der Automatisierungstechnik komplett…
Loading docklight control
The light on the loading dock and in the warehouse is often on all night even though no one needs it.