Monitoring of supply pumps
- Product category:
- Monitoring and
- Rotating field, phase failure
- Ensuring the correct rotation direction for the supply pump in a hydropower plant.
- By monitoring the connected phases for failure and phase sequence, any error status is detected.
If the the rotating field is connected incorrectly when the pump is put into operation, the supply pump does not start.
The rapid detection of phase failure must be ensured in order to prevent the motor and thus the pump from being damaged.
- - Prevention of overload in the event of incorrect running direction and shutdown
- Safe detection and shutdown in the event of phase failure
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Industrial vacuum filter cleaning
The filters in industrial vacuums become clogged after a time. The vacuum is run in alternating suction and pressure mode to clean the filter.
Short-circuit protectionfor the production ofblow-molded containers
The short-circuit proof Gefran thyristor controller from TELE increases availability for the manufacture of blow-molded containers.
Manure removal systememergency stop
Monitoring of the manure removal system. The conveyor system must switch off when it is blocked by animals or a stoppage.
Chipper blockage should be recognised quickly. Monitoring of 2 overload thresholds: threshold 1 = reverse, threshold 2 = shutdown
A blockage of the shredder blades should be recognised quickly.
The consistency of the material to be agitated should remain constant.