Monitoring of supply pumps
- Product category:
- Monitoring and
- Conveyor and transport systems
- Ensuring the correct rotation direction for the supply pump in a hydropower plant.
- By monitoring the connected phases for failure and phase sequence, any error status is detected.
If the the rotating field is connected incorrectly when the pump is put into operation, the supply pump does not start.
The rapid detection of phase failure must be ensured in order to prevent the motor and thus the pump from being damaged.
- - Prevention of overload in the event of incorrect running direction and shutdown
- Safe detection and shutdown in the event of phase failure
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Furnace feed screw
Sequential control of 2 feed screws for a wood chip heating system.
Prevention of filling a tank with air/monitoring a tanker at a minimum level.
Electronic load shedding relay prevents overloads
TELE relais prevents operation of more than one high-load consumer at a time E1IM10AACL10 When running several electrical consumers simultaneously, such as…
Train washing system
The pressure applied by the cleaning brush in a train washing system should remain as constant as possible to ensure optimal cleaning.
Continuous operation detection
Preventing the destruction of a compressor due to continuous operation after an air hose becomes defective.
Baking cabinet exhaust fan
The functioning of the exhaust fan in a baking cabinet must be monitored. When no air is being moved, for example because the impeller is damaged, a fault…