Monitoring of supply pumps
- Hydropower Plants
- Renewable Energy
- Water & Waste
- Rotating field, phase failure
- Ensuring the correct rotation direction for the supply pump in a hydropower plant.
- By monitoring the connected phases for failure and phase sequence, any error status is detected.
If the the rotating field is connected incorrectly when the pump is put into operation, the supply pump does not start.
The rapid detection of phase failure must be ensured in order to prevent the motor and thus the pump from being damaged.
- - Prevention of overload in the event of incorrect running direction
- Safe detection and shutdown in the event of incorrect rotation direction
- Safe detection and shutdown in the event of phase failure"
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Waste incineration system screw conveyor
Shutdown of the screw conveyor in the event of overload.
Start-up suppression for DC motors
The starting resistor of a DC motor has to be bypassed for regular operations, but no additional control voltage is available.
Der Energy Meter und Messwertumformer S9XM300A1000VM misst alle essenziellen elektrischen Parameter von Antrieben in der Automatisierungstechnik komplett…
Peak load detection
An emergency power generator starts in the event of a mains failure.
Correct phase sequence and defined shutdown in the event of undervoltage.
Current monitoring for pump stations
Plug-in monitoring relays are installed in the pump stations of many hydropower plants. These devices are intended to allow for quick and safe replacement in…