Monitoring of supply pumps
- Hydropower Plants
- Renewable Energy
- Water & Waste
- Rotating field, phase failure
- Ensuring the correct rotation direction for the supply pump in a hydropower plant.
- By monitoring the connected phases for failure and phase sequence, any error status is detected.
If the the rotating field is connected incorrectly when the pump is put into operation, the supply pump does not start.
The rapid detection of phase failure must be ensured in order to prevent the motor and thus the pump from being damaged.
- - Prevention of overload in the event of incorrect running direction
- Safe detection and shutdown in the event of incorrect rotation direction
- Safe detection and shutdown in the event of phase failure"
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Start-up suppression for DC motors
The starting resistor of a DC motor has to be bypassed for regular operations, but no additional control voltage is available.
Safety shutdown for wind turbines
It is crucial for the rotor blades of a wind power plant to be turned out of the wind when the turbine is shut down in order to prevent the system from being…
Safe grid separation for small hydroelectric power plants
Grid and system protection from TELE safely separates small hydroelectric power plants from the grid in the event of a fault. The unit is programmable, making…
Peak load detection
An emergency power generator starts in the event of a mains failure.
Sewage plant rake drive
The goal is to monitor a sewage plant rake for overload, and to switch it off when it is blocked by large pieces of wood.
Correct phase sequence and defined shutdown in the event of undervoltage.