Monitoring of supply pumps
- Hydropower Plants
- Renewable Energy
- Water & Waste
- Rotating field, phase failure
- Ensuring the correct rotation direction for the supply pump in a hydropower plant.
- By monitoring the connected phases for failure and phase sequence, any error status is detected.
If the the rotating field is connected incorrectly when the pump is put into operation, the supply pump does not start.
The rapid detection of phase failure must be ensured in order to prevent the motor and thus the pump from being damaged.
- - Prevention of overload in the event of incorrect running direction
- Safe detection and shutdown in the event of incorrect rotation direction
- Safe detection and shutdown in the event of phase failure"
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Current monitoring for pump stations
Plug-in monitoring relays are installed in the pump stations of many hydropower plants. These devices are intended to allow for quick and safe replacement in…
Natural gas system monitoring
Plant faults due to power supply problems should be prevented.
Monitoring of the operating state of the belt scraper. The belt scraper could get blocked. This can cause the drive chain to become damaged or break.
Door contact monitoring
Monitoring doors/door contacts at remote buildings (dock sheds) to detect unauthorised opening
Grid and systemprotection
Compliance with power utility standards and specifications regarding frequency and voltage for feeding power into the public power grid.
Optimising energy consumption
Optimised use of energy from a photovoltaic system.