Monitoring of supply pumps
- Energy generation
- Ensuring the correct rotation direction for the supply pump in a hydropower plant.
- By monitoring the connected phases for failure and phase sequence, any error status is detected.
If the the rotating field is connected incorrectly when the pump is put into operation, the supply pump does not start.
The rapid detection of phase failure must be ensured in order to prevent the motor and thus the pump from being damaged.
- - Prevention of overload in the event of incorrect running direction
- Safe detection and shutdown in the event of incorrect rotation direction
- Safe detection and shutdown in the event of phase failure"
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Mains failure monitoring
The emergency lighting is activated in the event of a mains failure or undervoltage.
Door contact monitoring
Monitoring doors/door contacts at remote buildings (dock sheds) to detect unauthorised opening
Load status monitoring
The rotor blades of a wind turbine have to be turned out of the wind in the event of a problem. A battery is used for this. Therefore, the battery must be…
Start-up suppression for DC motors
The starting resistor of a DC motor has to be bypassed for regular operations, but no additional control voltage is available.
Safe grid separation for small hydroelectric power plants
Grid and system protection from TELE safely separates small hydroelectric power plants from the grid in the event of a fault. The unit is programmable, making…
Monitoring of the operating state of the belt scraper. The belt scraper could get blocked. This can cause the drive chain to become damaged or break.