Monitoring of supply pumps
- Hydropower Plants
- Renewable Energy
- Water & Waste
- Rotating field, phase failure
- Ensuring the correct rotation direction for the supply pump in a hydropower plant.
- By monitoring the connected phases for failure and phase sequence, any error status is detected.
If the the rotating field is connected incorrectly when the pump is put into operation, the supply pump does not start.
The rapid detection of phase failure must be ensured in order to prevent the motor and thus the pump from being damaged.
- - Prevention of overload in the event of incorrect running direction
- Safe detection and shutdown in the event of incorrect rotation direction
- Safe detection and shutdown in the event of phase failure"
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Monitoring emergency lighting system
An undervoltage monitoring relay with a fixed switching threshold at 0.85% of the nominal voltage is needed for emergency lighting systems. Two changeover…
Peak load detection
An emergency power generator starts in the event of a mains failure.
Waste incineration system screw conveyor
Shutdown of the screw conveyor in the event of overload.
Load status monitoring
The rotor blades of a wind turbine have to be turned out of the wind in the event of a problem. A battery is used for this. Therefore, the battery must be…
Catching the sun!
The most important but also basic task for a PV installation is to get the most solar energy converted by the modules. With just two inputs and NO CONTACTORS…
Supply voltage monitoring
Monitoring the supply voltage of an office complex to detect a power failure.