Monitoring of supply pumps
- Energy generation
- Ensuring the correct rotation direction for the supply pump in a hydropower plant.
- By monitoring the connected phases for failure and phase sequence, any error status is detected.
If the the rotating field is connected incorrectly when the pump is put into operation, the supply pump does not start.
The rapid detection of phase failure must be ensured in order to prevent the motor and thus the pump from being damaged.
- - Prevention of overload in the event of incorrect running direction
- Safe detection and shutdown in the event of incorrect rotation direction
- Safe detection and shutdown in the event of phase failure"
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Waste incineration system screw conveyor
Shutdown of the screw conveyor in the event of overload.
Supply voltage monitoring
Monitoring the supply voltage of an office complex to detect a power failure.
Monitoring emergency lighting system
An undervoltage monitoring relay with a fixed switching threshold at 0.85% of the nominal voltage is needed for emergency lighting systems. Two changeover…
Correct phase sequence and defined shutdown in the event of undervoltage.
Safe separation of wind power plants from the grid
Grid and system protection from TELE safely separates wind power plants from the grid in the event of a fault. The unit is programmable, making it suitable for…
Emergency power monitoring
Phase failure for the operating theatre ventilation systems in hospitals is to be recognized as quickly as possible and the system is to be switched over to an…