Monitoring of smoke extraction fans
- Facility Management
- Smoke Ventilation Systems
- Current monitoring
- Function monitors should be installed for smoke extraction fans that must run without motor protection, and possibly until they fail, in the event of a fire.
- The use of auxiliary contacts on motor contactors for functional monitoring is not recognised by TÜV because the fan power supply line could also be interrupted. The use of a current monitoring system with the undercurrent function clearly detects whether or not the smoke extraction fan is actually running. If the current being drawn by the fan falls below the threshold, this clearly signals that the fan is not running.
- - Detection of fan and system faults without sensors
- Fire protection function
- Compact unit and good value
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Prevent elevator shaft from water damage
The TELE Pegelmonitor V4LM4S30 protects elevators and escalators from water water damage.
Monitoring of the operating state of the exhaust fan. The fan has a high starting current; this may not influence the monitoring and may not lead to a…
Emergency power supply
It must be ensured that the emergency power system is switched on within 30 ms when the lighting power supply fails.
Emergency power monitoring
Phase failure for the operating theatre ventilation systems in hospitals is to be recognized as quickly as possible and the system is to be switched over to an…
Voltage dip detection
Very short voltage dips cause some components in a heating control system to fail, while others continue to function. This interrupts the control circuit, and…
With the TELE voltage monitoring device critical electrical states such as undervoltage, asymmetry and phase failure are easily detected.