Monitoring of smoke extraction fans
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning
- Function monitors should be installed for smoke extraction fans that must run without motor protection, and possibly until they fail, in the event of a fire.
- The use of auxiliary contacts on motor contactors for functional monitoring is not recognised by TÜV because the fan power supply line could also be interrupted. The use of a current monitoring system with the undercurrent function clearly detects whether or not the smoke extraction fan is actually running. If the current being drawn by the fan falls below the threshold, this clearly signals that the fan is not running.
- - Detection of fan and system faults without sensors
- Fire protection function
- Compact unit and good value
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Switch cabinet heating
Monitoring the switch cabinet heater for defects.
Emergency power monitoring
Phase failure for the operating theatre ventilation systems in hospitals is to be recognized as quickly as possible and the system is to be switched over to an…
Burner process control
A temperature limiter is installed in the process controller of a burner. When it is triggered, a fault message should be sent and maintained after the power is…
Lift equipment service
A wide range of different control and supply voltages are used for conveyor and transport systems. The maintenance of expensive inventories of replacement parts…
Panel heating monitoring
Monitoring of panel heaters for failure.
Safe grid separation for photovoltaic systems
Grid and system protection from TELE safely separates photovoltaic systems from the grid in the event of a fault. The unit is programmable, making it suitable…