Monitoring of smoke extraction fans
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning
- Function monitors should be installed for smoke extraction fans that must run without motor protection, and possibly until they fail, in the event of a fire.
- The use of auxiliary contacts on motor contactors for functional monitoring is not recognised by TÜV because the fan power supply line could also be interrupted. The use of a current monitoring system with the undercurrent function clearly detects whether or not the smoke extraction fan is actually running. If the current being drawn by the fan falls below the threshold, this clearly signals that the fan is not running.
- - Detection of fan and system faults without sensors
- Fire protection function
- Compact unit and good value
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Mains failure monitoring
The emergency lighting is activated in the event of a mains failure or undervoltage.
Rotation direction monitoring for heat pumps
A heat pump should be protected against rotation in the wrong direction. If the phase sequence is incorrect, the pump must not be switched on. If a phase fails…
Manure removal systememergency stop
Monitoring of the manure removal system. The conveyor system must switch off when it is blocked by animals or a stoppage.
Furnace feed screw
Sequential control of 2 feed screws for a wood chip heating system.
Burner process control
A temperature limiter is installed in the process controller of a burner. When it is triggered, a fault message should be sent and maintained after the power is…
Sorting system lighting
Monitoring the lights in quartz and stone sorting systems for failure/faults.