Monitoring of smoke extraction fans
- Facility Management
- Smoke Ventilation Systems
- Current monitoring
- Function monitors should be installed for smoke extraction fans that must run without motor protection, and possibly until they fail, in the event of a fire.
- The use of auxiliary contacts on motor contactors for functional monitoring is not recognised by TÜV because the fan power supply line could also be interrupted. The use of a current monitoring system with the undercurrent function clearly detects whether or not the smoke extraction fan is actually running. If the current being drawn by the fan falls below the threshold, this clearly signals that the fan is not running.
- - Detection of fan and system faults without sensors
- Fire protection function
- Compact unit and good value
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Door contact monitoring
Monitoring doors/door contacts at remote buildings (dock sheds) to detect unauthorised opening
Furnace feed screw
Sequential control of 2 feed screws for a wood chip heating system.
Operating range monitoring
Multiple fans driven by multiple motors are connected to a frequency converter. The internal monitoring systems in the frequency converter cannot recognise the…
Automated roll gate/sliding gate control
Soft-starter CHRISTIAN P-4.0 with soft start/soft stop prevents the mechanics of roll gates from heavy stress.
Mains failure monitoring
The emergency lighting is activated in the event of a mains failure or undervoltage.
No flooding in the underground car park
The V4LM level monitor controls the entry of water into underground car parks and activates pumps to pump out the water as well as issue alarm signals as…