Monitoring of smoke extraction fans
- Facility Management
- Smoke Ventilation Systems
- Current monitoring
- Function monitors should be installed for smoke extraction fans that must run without motor protection, and possibly until they fail, in the event of a fire.
- The use of auxiliary contacts on motor contactors for functional monitoring is not recognised by TÜV because the fan power supply line could also be interrupted. The use of a current monitoring system with the undercurrent function clearly detects whether or not the smoke extraction fan is actually running. If the current being drawn by the fan falls below the threshold, this clearly signals that the fan is not running.
- - Detection of fan and system faults without sensors
- Fire protection function
- Compact unit and good value
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Automated roll gate/sliding gate control
Soft-starter CHRISTIAN P-4.0 with soft start/soft stop prevents the mechanics of roll gates from heavy stress.
Panel heating monitoring
Monitoring of panel heaters for failure.
Switch cabinet heating
Monitoring the switch cabinet heater for defects.
Fountain fill level
The fill level must be monitored in fountains so that the water pump can be activated when the water level is too low.
Safe grid separation for photovoltaic systems
Grid and system protection from TELE safely separates photovoltaic systems from the grid in the event of a fault. The unit is programmable, making it suitable…
Fan monitoring for paint or sandblast booth
The TELE load monitor GAMMA G2CU400V10AL10 recognizes faulty operating conditions of fan motors and triggers the delay timer.