Monitoring of smoke extraction fans
- Facility Management
- Smoke Ventilation Systems
- Current monitoring
- Function monitors should be installed for smoke extraction fans that must run without motor protection, and possibly until they fail, in the event of a fire.
- The use of auxiliary contacts on motor contactors for functional monitoring is not recognised by TÜV because the fan power supply line could also be interrupted. The use of a current monitoring system with the undercurrent function clearly detects whether or not the smoke extraction fan is actually running. If the current being drawn by the fan falls below the threshold, this clearly signals that the fan is not running.
- - Detection of fan and system faults without sensors
- Fire protection function
- Compact unit and good value
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Emergency power supply
It must be ensured that the emergency power system is switched on within 30 ms when the lighting power supply fails.
Fountain fill level
The fill level must be monitored in fountains so that the water pump can be activated when the water level is too low.
Furnace feed screw
Sequential control of 2 feed screws for a wood chip heating system.
Voltage dip detection
Very short voltage dips cause some components in a heating control system to fail, while others continue to function. This interrupts the control circuit, and…
Door contact monitoring
Monitoring doors/door contacts at remote buildings (dock sheds) to detect unauthorised opening
Re-cooling system monitoring
The overloading of the re-cooling systems in a data centre is prevented.