Monitoring of smoke extraction fans
- Facility Management
- Smoke Ventilation Systems
- Current monitoring
- Function monitors should be installed for smoke extraction fans that must run without motor protection, and possibly until they fail, in the event of a fire.
- The use of auxiliary contacts on motor contactors for functional monitoring is not recognised by TÜV because the fan power supply line could also be interrupted. The use of a current monitoring system with the undercurrent function clearly detects whether or not the smoke extraction fan is actually running. If the current being drawn by the fan falls below the threshold, this clearly signals that the fan is not running.
- - Detection of fan and system faults without sensors
- Fire protection function
- Compact unit and good value
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Burner process control
A temperature limiter is installed in the process controller of a burner. When it is triggered, a fault message should be sent and maintained after the power is…
Sty ventilation system monitoring
The ventilation of a pigsty must be ensured. If the system fails, the animals could die.
Monitoring of a cold store door
This is designed to prevent the cold store door from being open for too long while the cooling continues to run.
Mains failure monitoring
The emergency lighting is activated in the event of a mains failure or undervoltage.
Manure removal systememergency stop
Monitoring of the manure removal system. The conveyor system must switch off when it is blocked by animals or a stoppage.
Lamp monitoring in lifts
A current monitoring relay is needed for direct and rotary current with a measuring range from 10 mA to 10 A. The functions should include overcurrent and…