Monitoring of smoke extraction fans
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning
- Function monitors should be installed for smoke extraction fans that must run without motor protection, and possibly until they fail, in the event of a fire.
- The use of auxiliary contacts on motor contactors for functional monitoring is not recognised by TÜV because the fan power supply line could also be interrupted. The use of a current monitoring system with the undercurrent function clearly detects whether or not the smoke extraction fan is actually running. If the current being drawn by the fan falls below the threshold, this clearly signals that the fan is not running.
- - Detection of fan and system faults without sensors
- Fire protection function
- Compact unit and good value
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Voltage dip detection
Very short voltage dips cause some components in a heating control system to fail, while others continue to function. This interrupts the control circuit, and…
Panel heating monitoring
Monitoring of panel heaters for failure.
Lamp monitoring in lifts
A current monitoring relay is needed for direct and rotary current with a measuring range from 10 mA to 10 A. The functions should include overcurrent and…
Switch cabinet heating
Monitoring the switch cabinet heater for defects.
Sty ventilation system monitoring
The ventilation of a pigsty must be ensured. If the system fails, the animals could die.
Safe grid separation for photovoltaic systems
Grid and system protection from TELE safely separates photovoltaic systems from the grid in the event of a fault. The unit is programmable, making it suitable…