Monitoring of smoke extraction fans
- Facility Management
- Smoke Ventilation Systems
- Current monitoring
- Function monitors should be installed for smoke extraction fans that must run without motor protection, and possibly until they fail, in the event of a fire.
- The use of auxiliary contacts on motor contactors for functional monitoring is not recognised by TÜV because the fan power supply line could also be interrupted. The use of a current monitoring system with the undercurrent function clearly detects whether or not the smoke extraction fan is actually running. If the current being drawn by the fan falls below the threshold, this clearly signals that the fan is not running.
- - Detection of fan and system faults without sensors
- Fire protection function
- Compact unit and good value
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Controlling electric heater elements and infrared lamps
The combination of OVP1 and the space saving thyristorstack TST1-230 is perfect for controlling IR lamps and fast reacting heaters.
Lamp monitoring in lifts
A current monitoring relay is needed for direct and rotary current with a measuring range from 10 mA to 10 A. The functions should include overcurrent and…
Charge measurement for energy storage devices
Save and fully isolated measurement of DC energy packs VEO Series V4IA100A 24-240V AC/DC For battery power packs in energy storage devices, peak power systems…
Switch cabinet heating
Monitoring the switch cabinet heater for defects.
Building ventilation systems
Functional monitoring of V-belt-driven fans in technical building systems.
Automated roll gate/sliding gate control
Soft-starter CHRISTIAN P-4.0 with soft start/soft stop prevents the mechanics of roll gates from heavy stress.