Monitoring of smoke extraction fans
- Facility Management
- Smoke Ventilation Systems
- Current monitoring
- Function monitors should be installed for smoke extraction fans that must run without motor protection, and possibly until they fail, in the event of a fire.
- The use of auxiliary contacts on motor contactors for functional monitoring is not recognised by TÜV because the fan power supply line could also be interrupted. The use of a current monitoring system with the undercurrent function clearly detects whether or not the smoke extraction fan is actually running. If the current being drawn by the fan falls below the threshold, this clearly signals that the fan is not running.
- - Detection of fan and system faults without sensors
- Fire protection function
- Compact unit and good value
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Safe grid separation for photovoltaic systems
Grid and system protection from TELE safely separates photovoltaic systems from the grid in the event of a fault. The unit is programmable, making it suitable…
Loading docklight control
The light on the loading dock and in the warehouse is often on all night even though no one needs it.
Door contact monitoring
Monitoring doors/door contacts at remote buildings (dock sheds) to detect unauthorised opening
Burner process control
A temperature limiter is installed in the process controller of a burner. When it is triggered, a fault message should be sent and maintained after the power is…
Monitoring of a cold store door
This is designed to prevent the cold store door from being open for too long while the cooling continues to run.
LED lamp monitoring
LED lamps nowadays are widely used in buildings, industrial environment, plants and public places. The challenging task to monitor changes in the low lamp…