Monitoring of smoke extraction fans
- Facility Management
- Smoke Ventilation Systems
- Current monitoring
- Function monitors should be installed for smoke extraction fans that must run without motor protection, and possibly until they fail, in the event of a fire.
- The use of auxiliary contacts on motor contactors for functional monitoring is not recognised by TÜV because the fan power supply line could also be interrupted. The use of a current monitoring system with the undercurrent function clearly detects whether or not the smoke extraction fan is actually running. If the current being drawn by the fan falls below the threshold, this clearly signals that the fan is not running.
- - Detection of fan and system faults without sensors
- Fire protection function
- Compact unit and good value
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
LED lamp monitoring
LED lamps nowadays are widely used in buildings, industrial environment, plants and public places. The challenging task to monitor changes in the low lamp…
Panel heating monitoring
Monitoring of panel heaters for failure.
No flooding in the underground car park
The V4LM level monitor controls the entry of water into underground car parks and activates pumps to pump out the water as well as issue alarm signals as…
Emergency power monitoring
Phase failure for the operating theatre ventilation systems in hospitals is to be recognized as quickly as possible and the system is to be switched over to an…
Lamp monitoring in lifts
A current monitoring relay is needed for direct and rotary current with a measuring range from 10 mA to 10 A. The functions should include overcurrent and…
Building ventilation systems
Functional monitoring of V-belt-driven fans in technical building systems.