Monitoring of smoke extraction fans
- Facility Management
- Smoke Ventilation Systems
- Current monitoring
- Function monitors should be installed for smoke extraction fans that must run without motor protection, and possibly until they fail, in the event of a fire.
- The use of auxiliary contacts on motor contactors for functional monitoring is not recognised by TÜV because the fan power supply line could also be interrupted. The use of a current monitoring system with the undercurrent function clearly detects whether or not the smoke extraction fan is actually running. If the current being drawn by the fan falls below the threshold, this clearly signals that the fan is not running.
- - Detection of fan and system faults without sensors
- Fire protection function
- Compact unit and good value
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Panel heating monitoring
Monitoring of panel heaters for failure.
Leak detection, defective pipes
V4LM4S30 24–240V AC/DC Artikel Nr.: 2104500 Leaks in water tanks or pipes for water, water-soluble liquids or cleaning lyes usually cause serious damage in…
Power source switchover
When the voltage falls below 0.85 times the nominal voltage for longer than 0.5 seconds, the system must switch over from the normal power supply to the…
Monitoring of the operating state of the exhaust fan. The fan has a high starting current; this may not influence the monitoring and may not lead to a…
Emergency power monitoring
Phase failure for the operating theatre ventilation systems in hospitals is to be recognized as quickly as possible and the system is to be switched over to an…
When the lights fail in public buildings (such as schools) because of undervoltage, the emergency lighting systems must be activated in publicly accessible…