Monitoring of a cold store door
- Cooling Systems
- Facility Management
- G2ZMF11 24-240V
- Data sheet:
- This is designed to prevent the cold store door from being open for too long while the cooling continues to run.
- TELE time relay G2ZMF11 24-240V solves this problem with its function "release-delay with control contact (R11)“. The instantaneous contact deactivates as soon as the control contact (Y1-Y2) is interrupted by opening of the cold store door. This switches off the cooling directly and the set time t starts to run. If the cold store door remains open for longer than the selected time, the delayed contact deactivates and an acoustic signal is triggered. The signal remains active until the door is closed. If the cold store door is closed before passing of the time t, the passed time is erased and then restarted the next time the door is opened. This prevents the cold store door from remaining open too long or being improperly closed.
- - Straightforward solution with one door contact.
- Control contact that is galvanically separated from the power supply.
- Instantaneous and delayed output contact.
- Universal power supply through the CoolZoom power pack.
- Energy savings.
- Uninterrupted cooling chain.
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Power source switchover
When the voltage falls below 0.85 times the nominal voltage for longer than 0.5 seconds, the system must switch over from the normal power supply to the…
Mains failure monitoring
The emergency lighting is activated in the event of a mains failure or undervoltage.
The slippage or breakage of a V-belt should be signalled to a control room.
Loading docklight control
The light on the loading dock and in the warehouse is often on all night even though no one needs it.
Emergency power monitoring
Phase failure for the operating theatre ventilation systems in hospitals is to be recognized as quickly as possible and the system is to be switched over to an…
Automated roll gate/sliding gate control
Soft-starter CHRISTIAN P-4.0 with soft start/soft stop prevents the mechanics of roll gates from heavy stress.