Monitoring of a cold store door
- G2ZMF11 24-240V
- Data sheet:
- This is designed to prevent the cold store door from being open for too long while the cooling continues to run.
- TELE time relay G2ZMF11 24-240V solves this problem with its function "release-delay with control contact (R11)“. The instantaneous contact deactivates as soon as the control contact (Y1-Y2) is interrupted by opening of the cold store door. This switches off the cooling directly and the set time t starts to run. If the cold store door remains open for longer than the selected time, the delayed contact deactivates and an acoustic signal is triggered. The signal remains active until the door is closed. If the cold store door is closed before passing of the time t, the passed time is erased and then restarted the next time the door is opened. This prevents the cold store door from remaining open too long or being improperly closed.
- - Straightforward solution with one door contact.
- Control contact that is galvanically separated from the power supply.
- Instantaneous and delayed output contact.
- Universal power supply through the CoolZoom power pack.
- Energy savings.
- Uninterrupted cooling chain.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Panel heating monitoring
Monitoring of panel heaters for failure.
Operating range monitoring
Multiple fans driven by multiple motors are connected to a frequency converter. The internal monitoring systems in the frequency converter cannot recognise the…
Monitoring of smoke extraction fans
Function monitors should be installed for smoke extraction fans that must run without motor protection, and possibly until they fail, in the event of a fire.
Emergency power supply
It must be ensured that the emergency power system is switched on within 30 ms when the lighting power supply fails.
Building navigation lights
LED navigation lights on taller buildings and towers in the vicinity of airports should be monitored.
Voltage dip detection
Very short voltage dips cause some components in a heating control system to fail, while others continue to function. This interrupts the control circuit, and…