Monitoring of a cold store door
- Cooling Systems
- Facility Management
- G2ZMF11 24-240V
- Data sheet:
- This is designed to prevent the cold store door from being open for too long while the cooling continues to run.
- TELE time relay G2ZMF11 24-240V solves this problem with its function "release-delay with control contact (R11)“. The instantaneous contact deactivates as soon as the control contact (Y1-Y2) is interrupted by opening of the cold store door. This switches off the cooling directly and the set time t starts to run. If the cold store door remains open for longer than the selected time, the delayed contact deactivates and an acoustic signal is triggered. The signal remains active until the door is closed. If the cold store door is closed before passing of the time t, the passed time is erased and then restarted the next time the door is opened. This prevents the cold store door from remaining open too long or being improperly closed.
- - Straightforward solution with one door contact.
- Control contact that is galvanically separated from the power supply.
- Instantaneous and delayed output contact.
- Universal power supply through the CoolZoom power pack.
- Energy savings.
- Uninterrupted cooling chain.
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Fountain fill level
The fill level must be monitored in fountains so that the water pump can be activated when the water level is too low.
Re-cooling system monitoring
The overloading of the re-cooling systems in a data centre is prevented.
Loading docklight control
The light on the loading dock and in the warehouse is often on all night even though no one needs it.
Sorting system lighting
Monitoring the lights in quartz and stone sorting systems for failure/faults.
Sty ventilation system monitoring
The ventilation of a pigsty must be ensured. If the system fails, the animals could die.
Manure removal systememergency stop
Monitoring of the manure removal system. The conveyor system must switch off when it is blocked by animals or a stoppage.