Manure removal systememergency stop
- Other applications
- Monitoring of the manure removal system. The conveyor system must switch off when it is blocked by animals or a stoppage.
- Monitoring of the effective power of the conveyor belt drive motor. The analogue measurement (G2BA480V12A 0…10V) is forwarded to the control electronics for processing. The control electronics evaluate the data and control the conveyor belt. When an overload is detected, the system is switched off.
The relay output of the monitoring device (G2BM400V12AL10) serves as a second safety level. When the motor load exceeds the set maximum threshold, an emergency stop is triggered.
- - Measurement system without sensors
- Monitoring of motor output and transmission of analogue signal to the control electronics
- Additional monitoring and emergency stop when the control electronics fail
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Re-cooling system monitoring
The overloading of the re-cooling systems in a data centre is prevented.
Lamp failure detection
Lamp failure detection in a lift car.
Switch cabinet heating
Monitoring the switch cabinet heater for defects.
Building ventilation systems
Functional monitoring of V-belt-driven fans in technical building systems.
Loading docklight control
The light on the loading dock and in the warehouse is often on all night even though no one needs it.
Safe grid separation for photovoltaic systems
Grid and system protection from TELE safely separates photovoltaic systems from the grid in the event of a fault. The unit is programmable, making it suitable…