Manure removal systememergency stop
- Other applications
- Monitoring of the manure removal system. The conveyor system must switch off when it is blocked by animals or a stoppage.
- Monitoring of the effective power of the conveyor belt drive motor. The analogue measurement (G2BA480V12A 0…10V) is forwarded to the control electronics for processing. The control electronics evaluate the data and control the conveyor belt. When an overload is detected, the system is switched off.
The relay output of the monitoring device (G2BM400V12AL10) serves as a second safety level. When the motor load exceeds the set maximum threshold, an emergency stop is triggered.
- - Measurement system without sensors
- Monitoring of motor output and transmission of analogue signal to the control electronics
- Additional monitoring and emergency stop when the control electronics fail
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Power source switchover
When the voltage falls below 0.85 times the nominal voltage for longer than 0.5 seconds, the system must switch over from the normal power supply to the…
The slippage or breakage of a V-belt should be signalled to a control room.
Panel heating monitoring
Monitoring of panel heaters for failure.
Emergency power supply
It must be ensured that the emergency power system is switched on within 30 ms when the lighting power supply fails.
Door contact monitoring
Monitoring doors/door contacts at remote buildings (dock sheds) to detect unauthorised opening
Emergency power monitoring
Phase failure for the operating theatre ventilation systems in hospitals is to be recognized as quickly as possible and the system is to be switched over to an…