Manure removal systememergency stop
- Cleaning, Washing
- Facility Management
- Industrial Plant
- Other Applications
- Voltage, current, cos phi
- Monitoring of the manure removal system. The conveyor system must switch off when it is blocked by animals or a stoppage.
- Monitoring of the effective power of the conveyor belt drive motor. The analogue measurement (G2BA480V12A 0…10V) is forwarded to the control electronics for processing. The control electronics evaluate the data and control the conveyor belt. When an overload is detected, the system is switched off.
The relay output of the monitoring device (G2BM400V12AL10) serves as a second safety level. When the motor load exceeds the set maximum threshold, an emergency stop is triggered.
- - Measurement system without sensors
- Monitoring of motor output and transmission of analogue signal to the control electronics
- Additional monitoring and emergency stop when the control electronics fail
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Emergency power monitoring
Phase failure for the operating theatre ventilation systems in hospitals is to be recognized as quickly as possible and the system is to be switched over to an…
Automatic fan control of drying chamber
The monitoring relais E3IF500mAAC20 controls automatic start/stop of auxiliary drives.
Building navigation lights
LED navigation lights on taller buildings and towers in the vicinity of airports should be monitored.
Mains failure monitoring
The emergency lighting is activated in the event of a mains failure or undervoltage.
Building ventilation systems
Functional monitoring of V-belt-driven fans in technical building systems.
Continuous operation detection
Preventing the destruction of a compressor due to continuous operation after an air hose becomes defective.