Manure removal systememergency stop
- Other applications
- Monitoring of the manure removal system. The conveyor system must switch off when it is blocked by animals or a stoppage.
- Monitoring of the effective power of the conveyor belt drive motor. The analogue measurement (G2BA480V12A 0…10V) is forwarded to the control electronics for processing. The control electronics evaluate the data and control the conveyor belt. When an overload is detected, the system is switched off.
The relay output of the monitoring device (G2BM400V12AL10) serves as a second safety level. When the motor load exceeds the set maximum threshold, an emergency stop is triggered.
- - Measurement system without sensors
- Monitoring of motor output and transmission of analogue signal to the control electronics
- Additional monitoring and emergency stop when the control electronics fail
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
When the lights fail in public buildings (such as schools) because of undervoltage, the emergency lighting systems must be activated in publicly accessible…
Operating range monitoring
Multiple fans driven by multiple motors are connected to a frequency converter. The internal monitoring systems in the frequency converter cannot recognise the…
Monitoring of a cold store door
This is designed to prevent the cold store door from being open for too long while the cooling continues to run.
Building navigation lights
LED navigation lights on taller buildings and towers in the vicinity of airports should be monitored.
Rotation direction monitoring for heat pumps
A heat pump should be protected against rotation in the wrong direction. If the phase sequence is incorrect, the pump must not be switched on. If a phase fails…
Furnace feed screw
Sequential control of 2 feed screws for a wood chip heating system.