Manure removal systememergency stop
- Cleaning, Washing
- Facility Management
- Industrial Plant
- Other Applications
- Voltage, current, cos phi
- Monitoring of the manure removal system. The conveyor system must switch off when it is blocked by animals or a stoppage.
- Monitoring of the effective power of the conveyor belt drive motor. The analogue measurement (G2BA480V12A 0…10V) is forwarded to the control electronics for processing. The control electronics evaluate the data and control the conveyor belt. When an overload is detected, the system is switched off.
The relay output of the monitoring device (G2BM400V12AL10) serves as a second safety level. When the motor load exceeds the set maximum threshold, an emergency stop is triggered.
- - Measurement system without sensors
- Monitoring of motor output and transmission of analogue signal to the control electronics
- Additional monitoring and emergency stop when the control electronics fail
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
When the lights fail in public buildings (such as schools) because of undervoltage, the emergency lighting systems must be activated in publicly accessible…
Fountain fill level
The fill level must be monitored in fountains so that the water pump can be activated when the water level is too low.
Re-cooling system monitoring
The overloading of the re-cooling systems in a data centre is prevented.
Switch cabinet heating
Monitoring the switch cabinet heater for defects.
Charge measurement for energy storage devices
Save and fully isolated measurement of DC energy packs VEO Series V4IA100A 24-240V AC/DC For battery power packs in energy storage devices, peak power systems…
Loading docklight control
The light on the loading dock and in the warehouse is often on all night even though no one needs it.