Manure removal systememergency stop
- Other applications
- Monitoring of the manure removal system. The conveyor system must switch off when it is blocked by animals or a stoppage.
- Monitoring of the effective power of the conveyor belt drive motor. The analogue measurement (G2BA480V12A 0…10V) is forwarded to the control electronics for processing. The control electronics evaluate the data and control the conveyor belt. When an overload is detected, the system is switched off.
The relay output of the monitoring device (G2BM400V12AL10) serves as a second safety level. When the motor load exceeds the set maximum threshold, an emergency stop is triggered.
- - Measurement system without sensors
- Monitoring of motor output and transmission of analogue signal to the control electronics
- Additional monitoring and emergency stop when the control electronics fail
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
When the lights fail in public buildings (such as schools) because of undervoltage, the emergency lighting systems must be activated in publicly accessible…
Monitoring emergency lighting system
An undervoltage monitoring relay with a fixed switching threshold at 0.85% of the nominal voltage is needed for emergency lighting systems. Two changeover…
Safe grid separation for photovoltaic systems
Grid and system protection from TELE safely separates photovoltaic systems from the grid in the event of a fault. The unit is programmable, making it suitable…
Panel heating monitoring
Monitoring of panel heaters for failure.
Sty ventilation system monitoring
The ventilation of a pigsty must be ensured. If the system fails, the animals could die.
Passenger lift lighting
The function of the lighting in a passenger lift is monitored. If all lights fail, the lift may no longer be used.