Manure removal systememergency stop
- Cleaning, Washing
- Facility Management
- Industrial Plant
- Other Applications
- Voltage, current, cos phi
- Monitoring of the manure removal system. The conveyor system must switch off when it is blocked by animals or a stoppage.
- Monitoring of the effective power of the conveyor belt drive motor. The analogue measurement (G2BA480V12A 0…10V) is forwarded to the control electronics for processing. The control electronics evaluate the data and control the conveyor belt. When an overload is detected, the system is switched off.
The relay output of the monitoring device (G2BM400V12AL10) serves as a second safety level. When the motor load exceeds the set maximum threshold, an emergency stop is triggered.
- - Measurement system without sensors
- Monitoring of motor output and transmission of analogue signal to the control electronics
- Additional monitoring and emergency stop when the control electronics fail
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Fountain fill level
The fill level must be monitored in fountains so that the water pump can be activated when the water level is too low.
Passenger lift lighting
The function of the lighting in a passenger lift is monitored. If all lights fail, the lift may no longer be used.
Controlling electric heater elements and infrared lamps
The combination of OVP1 and the space saving thyristorstack TST1-230 is perfect for controlling IR lamps and fast reacting heaters.
Der Energy Meter und Messwertumformer S9XM300A1000VM misst alle essenziellen elektrischen Parameter von Antrieben in der Automatisierungstechnik komplett…
Sty ventilation system monitoring
The ventilation of a pigsty must be ensured. If the system fails, the animals could die.
Rotation direction monitoring for heat pumps
A heat pump should be protected against rotation in the wrong direction. If the phase sequence is incorrect, the pump must not be switched on. If a phase fails…