Machine tool ventilation
- Processing machines
- A ventilation system must be switched on at the same time that the machine is switched on.
- The E3IF500 measures the current draw of the machine and switches the external ventilation system on when the power draw exceeds 500 mA. At the same time, a maximum current of 16 A can be carried by the monitoring relay. This means that the switching on and off of the ventilation system cannot be forgotten.
- - The high continuous current load saves additional current transformers
- Easier operation of the entire system with just one switch
- The user cannot forget to turn on the ventilation system
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Short-circuit protectionfor the production ofblow-molded containers
The short-circuit proof Gefran thyristor controller from TELE increases availability for the manufacture of blow-molded containers.
In a meat processing plant, a fluid is to be injected into the meat for a certain period of time at certain intervals.
Train washing system
The pressure applied by the cleaning brush in a train washing system should remain as constant as possible to ensure optimal cleaning.
Monitoring of a fan motor for V-belt breakage or slippage.
Baking cabinet exhaust fan
The functioning of the exhaust fan in a baking cabinet must be monitored. When no air is being moved, for example because the impeller is damaged, a fault…
Pipe system cleaning
Chemical deposits are to be removed from pipe networks mechanically by means of different compressed air and water pressure impulses.