Machine tool ventilation
- Industrial Plant
- Machine Tools
- Current monitoring
- A ventilation system must be switched on at the same time that the machine is switched on.
- The E3IF500 measures the current draw of the machine and switches the external ventilation system on when the power draw exceeds 500 mA. At the same time, a maximum current of 16 A can be carried by the monitoring relay. This means that the switching on and off of the ventilation system cannot be forgotten.
- - The high continuous current load saves additional current transformers
- Easier operation of the entire system with just one switch
- The user cannot forget to turn on the ventilation system
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Mobile communications transmitter station
System faults and failures in mobile communications transmitter stations as a result of poor power supply quality (undervoltage, phase failure) should be…
Portable, 3-phase industrial vacuums that are supplied with power through a plug may not start when the phase sequence is incorrect or a phase has failed.
Detergent should be injected for a certain period of time in the bottle washing machine.
With the TELE voltage monitoring device critical electrical states such as undervoltage, asymmetry and phase failure are easily detected.
Manure removal systememergency stop
Monitoring of the manure removal system. The conveyor system must switch off when it is blocked by animals or a stoppage.
Industrial vacuum filter cleaning
The filters in industrial vacuums become clogged after a time. The vacuum is run in alternating suction and pressure mode to clean the filter.