Machine tool ventilation
- Industrial Plant
- Machine Tools
- Current monitoring
- A ventilation system must be switched on at the same time that the machine is switched on.
- The E3IF500 measures the current draw of the machine and switches the external ventilation system on when the power draw exceeds 500 mA. At the same time, a maximum current of 16 A can be carried by the monitoring relay. This means that the switching on and off of the ventilation system cannot be forgotten.
- - The high continuous current load saves additional current transformers
- Easier operation of the entire system with just one switch
- The user cannot forget to turn on the ventilation system
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Feed pump monitoring
The feed pump at a natural gas fuel station must be monitored for dry running. If no LNG is being pumped, the pump must be switched off.
The consistency of the material to be agitated should remain constant.
Portable, 3-phase industrial vacuums that are supplied with power through a plug may not start when the phase sequence is incorrect or a phase has failed.
Rotation direction monitoring screw conveyors
The screw conveyor should only run in the specified direction.
Backdrop and light hoist
The overloading of theatre backdrop and light hoists should be prevented.
Conveyor belt monitoring
A conveyor belt must be stopped rapidly in the event of a blockage with small packages. However, unnecessary downtime must be avoided if at all possible.