Machine tool ventilation
- Industrial Plant
- Machine Tools
- Current monitoring
- A ventilation system must be switched on at the same time that the machine is switched on.
- The E3IF500 measures the current draw of the machine and switches the external ventilation system on when the power draw exceeds 500 mA. At the same time, a maximum current of 16 A can be carried by the monitoring relay. This means that the switching on and off of the ventilation system cannot be forgotten.
- - The high continuous current load saves additional current transformers
- Easier operation of the entire system with just one switch
- The user cannot forget to turn on the ventilation system
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Manure removal systememergency stop
Monitoring of the manure removal system. The conveyor system must switch off when it is blocked by animals or a stoppage.
Wine press monitoring
In wine presses, phase sequence faults and phase failures cause serious problems and damage.
Frequency converter control
A frequency converter controls a conveyor belt motor. The frequency converter is controlled by a 4–20 mA signal from a PLC. Monitoring of a 4–20 mA control…
Activation and deactivation of a uninterruptible power supply (UPS)
After the system is switched off, the extraction system should continue to run for a certain time to ensure that no sawdust remains on the machine.
Grain storage ventilation system
The drive motor of a mixing feed screw in a grain storage facility is to be protected against incorrect phase sequences when it is connected to the power…