Machine tool ventilation
- Processing machines
- A ventilation system must be switched on at the same time that the machine is switched on.
- The E3IF500 measures the current draw of the machine and switches the external ventilation system on when the power draw exceeds 500 mA. At the same time, a maximum current of 16 A can be carried by the monitoring relay. This means that the switching on and off of the ventilation system cannot be forgotten.
- - The high continuous current load saves additional current transformers
- Easier operation of the entire system with just one switch
- The user cannot forget to turn on the ventilation system
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Short-circuit protectionfor shaft furnaces
The short-circuit proof Gefran thyristor controller from TELE increases the availability of plant furnaces, such as a shaft furnaces for gaseous nitriding.
Fill level monitoring
The seizing of float switches in fluids of certain consistencies or float switches becoming caught on foreign objects precludes the use of a mechanical…
Metering pump dry running protection
The metering pumps in a paint production plant should be prevented from running dry.
Industrial vacuum filter cleaning
The filters in industrial vacuums become clogged after a time. The vacuum is run in alternating suction and pressure mode to clean the filter.
A blockage of the shredder blades should be recognised quickly.
Backdrop and light hoist
The overloading of theatre backdrop and light hoists should be prevented.