Fan monitoring for paint or sandblast booth
- Facility Management
- Ventilation Systems
- Cos Phi
- Data sheet:
- In many applications, such as painting or sandblasting, proper ventilation is essential. It must be ensured that the ventilation is in operation and able to transport the proper air volume. If the filter is clogged, the fan wheel is damaged or dirty, or the drive belt is worn, the ventilation cannot provide the required air exchange. Thus, due to safety reasons the process is interrupted or at least an alarm is generated before the process goes off line.
- With decreasing air volume (filter clogged, V-belt broken, V-belt slippage, ..) the power factor cosφ is reduced. Measuring the power supply of the fan motor, the device GAMMA - G2CU400V10AL10 recognizes the faulty operating conditions and triggers the delay timer. You set the timer to an acceptable range for witch the fault condition is acceptable. If the error condition is active for a longer period the output relay indicates the alarm condition. You choose whether the device remains in error mode when an error occurs or automatically restarts after the error has been eliminated. When the function "UNDER + I <" is selected not only does a correspondingly low power factor lead to the error message, a disconnected fan motor (for example, a cable break) is also detected.
- - Simple monitoring of a full ventilation system.
- No air sensor, no additional wiring.
- Reduce service and maintenance costs.
- Easy to install in existing plants and machine.
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Prevent elevator shaft from water damage
The TELE Pegelmonitor V4LM4S30 protects elevators and escalators from water water damage.
Building navigation lights
LED navigation lights on taller buildings and towers in the vicinity of airports should be monitored.
Re-cooling system monitoring
The overloading of the re-cooling systems in a data centre is prevented.
LED lamp monitoring
LED lamps nowadays are widely used in buildings, industrial environment, plants and public places. The challenging task to monitor changes in the low lamp…
Burner process control
A temperature limiter is installed in the process controller of a burner. When it is triggered, a fault message should be sent and maintained after the power is…
Automatic fan control of drying chamber
The monitoring relais E3IF500mAAC20 controls automatic start/stop of auxiliary drives.