Fan monitoring for paint or sandblast booth
- Facility Management
- Ventilation Systems
- Cos Phi
- Data sheet:
- In many applications, such as painting or sandblasting, proper ventilation is essential. It must be ensured that the ventilation is in operation and able to transport the proper air volume. If the filter is clogged, the fan wheel is damaged or dirty, or the drive belt is worn, the ventilation cannot provide the required air exchange. Thus, due to safety reasons the process is interrupted or at least an alarm is generated before the process goes off line.
- With decreasing air volume (filter clogged, V-belt broken, V-belt slippage, ..) the power factor cosφ is reduced. Measuring the power supply of the fan motor, the device GAMMA - G2CU400V10AL10 recognizes the faulty operating conditions and triggers the delay timer. You set the timer to an acceptable range for witch the fault condition is acceptable. If the error condition is active for a longer period the output relay indicates the alarm condition. You choose whether the device remains in error mode when an error occurs or automatically restarts after the error has been eliminated. When the function "UNDER + I <" is selected not only does a correspondingly low power factor lead to the error message, a disconnected fan motor (for example, a cable break) is also detected.
- - Simple monitoring of a full ventilation system.
- No air sensor, no additional wiring.
- Reduce service and maintenance costs.
- Easy to install in existing plants and machine.
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
When the lights fail in public buildings (such as schools) because of undervoltage, the emergency lighting systems must be activated in publicly accessible…
Emergency power monitoring
Phase failure for the operating theatre ventilation systems in hospitals is to be recognized as quickly as possible and the system is to be switched over to an…
LED lamp monitoring
LED lamps nowadays are widely used in buildings, industrial environment, plants and public places. The challenging task to monitor changes in the low lamp…
Monitoring of the operating state of the exhaust fan. The fan has a high starting current; this may not influence the monitoring and may not lead to a…
Passenger lift lighting
The function of the lighting in a passenger lift is monitored. If all lights fail, the lift may no longer be used.
Safe grid separation for photovoltaic systems
Grid and system protection from TELE safely separates photovoltaic systems from the grid in the event of a fault. The unit is programmable, making it suitable…