Fan monitoring for paint or sandblast booth
- Facility Management
- Ventilation Systems
- Cos Phi
- Data sheet:
- In many applications, such as painting or sandblasting, proper ventilation is essential. It must be ensured that the ventilation is in operation and able to transport the proper air volume. If the filter is clogged, the fan wheel is damaged or dirty, or the drive belt is worn, the ventilation cannot provide the required air exchange. Thus, due to safety reasons the process is interrupted or at least an alarm is generated before the process goes off line.
- With decreasing air volume (filter clogged, V-belt broken, V-belt slippage, ..) the power factor cosφ is reduced. Measuring the power supply of the fan motor, the device GAMMA - G2CU400V10AL10 recognizes the faulty operating conditions and triggers the delay timer. You set the timer to an acceptable range for witch the fault condition is acceptable. If the error condition is active for a longer period the output relay indicates the alarm condition. You choose whether the device remains in error mode when an error occurs or automatically restarts after the error has been eliminated. When the function "UNDER + I <" is selected not only does a correspondingly low power factor lead to the error message, a disconnected fan motor (for example, a cable break) is also detected.
- - Simple monitoring of a full ventilation system.
- No air sensor, no additional wiring.
- Reduce service and maintenance costs.
- Easy to install in existing plants and machine.
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
The slippage or breakage of a V-belt should be signalled to a control room.
LED lamp monitoring
LED lamps nowadays are widely used in buildings, industrial environment, plants and public places. The challenging task to monitor changes in the low lamp…
Switch cabinet heating
Monitoring the switch cabinet heater for defects.
Mains failure monitoring
The emergency lighting is activated in the event of a mains failure or undervoltage.
Building ventilation systems
Functional monitoring of V-belt-driven fans in technical building systems.
Lamp monitoring in lifts
A current monitoring relay is needed for direct and rotary current with a measuring range from 10 mA to 10 A. The functions should include overcurrent and…