Load status monitoring
- Renewable Energy
- Wind Power
- Voltage monitoring
- The rotor blades of a wind turbine have to be turned out of the wind in the event of a problem. A battery is used for this. Therefore, the battery must be prevented from losing its charge.
- The G2UM monitors the charge status of the battery in order to ensure that the rotor blades can be turned out of the wind in the event of a problem. If this were not possible, the wind turbine could be destroyed. If undervoltage is detected, a warning is sent to the repair crew.
- - Early detection of low battery charge
- Protection in the event of problems
- Less maintenance thanks to remote notification
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Catching the sun!
The most important but also basic task for a PV installation is to get the most solar energy converted by the modules. With just two inputs and NO CONTACTORS…
With the TELE voltage monitoring device critical electrical states such as undervoltage, asymmetry and phase failure are easily detected.
Correct phase sequence and defined shutdown in the event of undervoltage.
Optimising energy consumption
Optimised use of energy from a photovoltaic system.
Natural gas system monitoring
Plant faults due to power supply problems should be prevented.
Supply voltage monitoring
Monitoring the supply voltage of an office complex to detect a power failure.