Load status monitoring
- Renewable Energy
- Wind Power
- Voltage monitoring
- The rotor blades of a wind turbine have to be turned out of the wind in the event of a problem. A battery is used for this. Therefore, the battery must be prevented from losing its charge.
- The G2UM monitors the charge status of the battery in order to ensure that the rotor blades can be turned out of the wind in the event of a problem. If this were not possible, the wind turbine could be destroyed. If undervoltage is detected, a warning is sent to the repair crew.
- - Early detection of low battery charge
- Protection in the event of problems
- Less maintenance thanks to remote notification
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Sewage plant rake drive
The goal is to monitor a sewage plant rake for overload, and to switch it off when it is blocked by large pieces of wood.
Correct phase sequence and defined shutdown in the event of undervoltage.
Monitoring of supply pumps
Ensuring the correct rotation direction for the supply pump in a hydropower plant.
Natural gas system monitoring
Plant faults due to power supply problems should be prevented.
Optimising energy consumption
Optimised use of energy from a photovoltaic system.
Start-up suppression for DC motors
The starting resistor of a DC motor has to be bypassed for regular operations, but no additional control voltage is available.