Load status monitoring
- Renewable Energy
- Wind Power
- Voltage monitoring
- The rotor blades of a wind turbine have to be turned out of the wind in the event of a problem. A battery is used for this. Therefore, the battery must be prevented from losing its charge.
- The G2UM monitors the charge status of the battery in order to ensure that the rotor blades can be turned out of the wind in the event of a problem. If this were not possible, the wind turbine could be destroyed. If undervoltage is detected, a warning is sent to the repair crew.
- - Early detection of low battery charge
- Protection in the event of problems
- Less maintenance thanks to remote notification
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Current monitoring for pump stations
Plug-in monitoring relays are installed in the pump stations of many hydropower plants. These devices are intended to allow for quick and safe replacement in…
Mains failure monitoring
The emergency lighting is activated in the event of a mains failure or undervoltage.
Door contact monitoring
Monitoring doors/door contacts at remote buildings (dock sheds) to detect unauthorised opening
Safe grid separation for photovoltaic systems
Grid and system protection from TELE safely separates photovoltaic systems from the grid in the event of a fault. The unit is programmable, making it suitable…
Peak load detection
An emergency power generator starts in the event of a mains failure.
Optimising energy consumption
Optimised use of energy from a photovoltaic system.