Load status monitoring
- Energy generation
- The rotor blades of a wind turbine have to be turned out of the wind in the event of a problem. A battery is used for this. Therefore, the battery must be prevented from losing its charge.
- The G2UM monitors the charge status of the battery in order to ensure that the rotor blades can be turned out of the wind in the event of a problem. If this were not possible, the wind turbine could be destroyed. If undervoltage is detected, a warning is sent to the repair crew.
- - Early detection of low battery charge
- Protection in the event of problems
- Less maintenance thanks to remote notification
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Emergency power monitoring
Phase failure for the operating theatre ventilation systems in hospitals is to be recognized as quickly as possible and the system is to be switched over to an…
Monitoring emergency lighting system
An undervoltage monitoring relay with a fixed switching threshold at 0.85% of the nominal voltage is needed for emergency lighting systems. Two changeover…
Peak load detection
An emergency power generator starts in the event of a mains failure.
Correct phase sequence and defined shutdown in the event of undervoltage.
Start-up suppression for DC motors
The starting resistor of a DC motor has to be bypassed for regular operations, but no additional control voltage is available.
Safety shutdown for wind turbines
It is crucial for the rotor blades of a wind power plant to be turned out of the wind when the turbine is shut down in order to prevent the system from being…