Load status monitoring
- Renewable Energy
- Wind Power
- Voltage monitoring
- The rotor blades of a wind turbine have to be turned out of the wind in the event of a problem. A battery is used for this. Therefore, the battery must be prevented from losing its charge.
- The G2UM monitors the charge status of the battery in order to ensure that the rotor blades can be turned out of the wind in the event of a problem. If this were not possible, the wind turbine could be destroyed. If undervoltage is detected, a warning is sent to the repair crew.
- - Early detection of low battery charge
- Protection in the event of problems
- Less maintenance thanks to remote notification
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Supply voltage monitoring
Monitoring the supply voltage of an office complex to detect a power failure.
Current monitoring for pump stations
Plug-in monitoring relays are installed in the pump stations of many hydropower plants. These devices are intended to allow for quick and safe replacement in…
Safety shutdown for wind turbines
It is crucial for the rotor blades of a wind power plant to be turned out of the wind when the turbine is shut down in order to prevent the system from being…
Safe grid separation for photovoltaic systems
Grid and system protection from TELE safely separates photovoltaic systems from the grid in the event of a fault. The unit is programmable, making it suitable…
Optimising energy consumption
Optimised use of energy from a photovoltaic system.
Monitoring of the operating state of the belt scraper. The belt scraper could get blocked. This can cause the drive chain to become damaged or break.