Load status monitoring
- Renewable Energy
- Wind Power
- Voltage monitoring
- The rotor blades of a wind turbine have to be turned out of the wind in the event of a problem. A battery is used for this. Therefore, the battery must be prevented from losing its charge.
- The G2UM monitors the charge status of the battery in order to ensure that the rotor blades can be turned out of the wind in the event of a problem. If this were not possible, the wind turbine could be destroyed. If undervoltage is detected, a warning is sent to the repair crew.
- - Early detection of low battery charge
- Protection in the event of problems
- Less maintenance thanks to remote notification
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Safe grid separation for small hydroelectric power plants
Grid and system protection from TELE safely separates small hydroelectric power plants from the grid in the event of a fault. The unit is programmable, making…
Peak load detection
An emergency power generator starts in the event of a mains failure.
Safety shutdown for wind turbines
It is crucial for the rotor blades of a wind power plant to be turned out of the wind when the turbine is shut down in order to prevent the system from being…
Start-up suppression for DC motors
The starting resistor of a DC motor has to be bypassed for regular operations, but no additional control voltage is available.
Energy measurement for wind generators and small hydropower plants
Energy measurement for wind generators and small hydropower plants S6XM50A1000VM und S9XM300A1000VM Wind turbines or small hydropower plants are confronted with…
Waste incineration system screw conveyor
Shutdown of the screw conveyor in the event of overload.