Lift equipment service
- Product category:
- Switching relays and components
- Conveyor and transport systems
- A wide range of different control and supply voltages are used for conveyor and transport systems. The maintenance of expensive inventories of replacement parts should be optimised.
- The service technician only needs one replacement unit, and can replace all relays with voltages from 12 V DC to 230 V AC with it.
- - Minimised inventories for service companies
- Smaller quantity of replacement parts in service trucks
- Minimised service times because many different replacement parts do not need to be procured
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Monitoring of a cold store door
This is designed to prevent the cold store door from being open for too long while the cooling continues to run.
Lamp failure detection
Lamp failure detection in a lift car.
Lamp monitoring in lifts
A current monitoring relay is needed for direct and rotary current with a measuring range from 10 mA to 10 A. The functions should include overcurrent and…
Monitoring emergency lighting system
An undervoltage monitoring relay with a fixed switching threshold at 0.85% of the nominal voltage is needed for emergency lighting systems. Two changeover…
Emergency power supply
It must be ensured that the emergency power system is switched on within 30 ms when the lighting power supply fails.
Voltage dip detection
Very short voltage dips cause some components in a heating control system to fail, while others continue to function. This interrupts the control circuit, and…