Lift equipment service
- Product category:
- Switching relays and components
- Elevating Systems
- Facility Management
- Ventilation Systems
- A wide range of different control and supply voltages are used for conveyor and transport systems. The maintenance of expensive inventories of replacement parts should be optimised.
- The service technician only needs one replacement unit, and can replace all relays with voltages from 12 V DC to 230 V AC with it.
- - Minimised inventories for service companies
- Smaller quantity of replacement parts in service trucks
- Minimised service times because many different replacement parts do not need to be procured
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Rotation direction monitoring for heat pumps
A heat pump should be protected against rotation in the wrong direction. If the phase sequence is incorrect, the pump must not be switched on. If a phase fails…
Fountain fill level
The fill level must be monitored in fountains so that the water pump can be activated when the water level is too low.
Manure removal systememergency stop
Monitoring of the manure removal system. The conveyor system must switch off when it is blocked by animals or a stoppage.
Safe grid separation for photovoltaic systems
Grid and system protection from TELE safely separates photovoltaic systems from the grid in the event of a fault. The unit is programmable, making it suitable…
Leak detection, defective pipes
V4LM4S30 24–240V AC/DC Artikel Nr.: 2104500 Leaks in water tanks or pipes for water, water-soluble liquids or cleaning lyes usually cause serious damage in…
Monitoring of a cold store door
This is designed to prevent the cold store door from being open for too long while the cooling continues to run.