Lift equipment service
- Product category:
- Switching relays and components
- Conveyor and transport systems
- A wide range of different control and supply voltages are used for conveyor and transport systems. The maintenance of expensive inventories of replacement parts should be optimised.
- The service technician only needs one replacement unit, and can replace all relays with voltages from 12 V DC to 230 V AC with it.
- - Minimised inventories for service companies
- Smaller quantity of replacement parts in service trucks
- Minimised service times because many different replacement parts do not need to be procured
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Operating range monitoring
Multiple fans driven by multiple motors are connected to a frequency converter. The internal monitoring systems in the frequency converter cannot recognise the…
Monitoring of smoke extraction fans
Function monitors should be installed for smoke extraction fans that must run without motor protection, and possibly until they fail, in the event of a fire.
Continuous operation detection
Preventing the destruction of a compressor due to continuous operation after an air hose becomes defective.
The slippage or breakage of a V-belt should be signalled to a control room.
Building ventilation systems
Functional monitoring of V-belt-driven fans in technical building systems.
Manure removal systememergency stop
Monitoring of the manure removal system. The conveyor system must switch off when it is blocked by animals or a stoppage.