Lift equipment service
- Product category:
- Switching relays and components
- Elevating Systems
- Facility Management
- Ventilation Systems
- A wide range of different control and supply voltages are used for conveyor and transport systems. The maintenance of expensive inventories of replacement parts should be optimised.
- The service technician only needs one replacement unit, and can replace all relays with voltages from 12 V DC to 230 V AC with it.
- - Minimised inventories for service companies
- Smaller quantity of replacement parts in service trucks
- Minimised service times because many different replacement parts do not need to be procured
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Power source switchover
When the voltage falls below 0.85 times the nominal voltage for longer than 0.5 seconds, the system must switch over from the normal power supply to the…
Safe grid separation for photovoltaic systems
Grid and system protection from TELE safely separates photovoltaic systems from the grid in the event of a fault. The unit is programmable, making it suitable…
Sty ventilation system monitoring
The ventilation of a pigsty must be ensured. If the system fails, the animals could die.
Operating range monitoring
Multiple fans driven by multiple motors are connected to a frequency converter. The internal monitoring systems in the frequency converter cannot recognise the…
Passenger lift lighting
The function of the lighting in a passenger lift is monitored. If all lights fail, the lift may no longer be used.
Monitoring of a cold store door
This is designed to prevent the cold store door from being open for too long while the cooling continues to run.