Lift equipment service
- Product category:
- Switching relays and components
- Conveyor and transport systems
- A wide range of different control and supply voltages are used for conveyor and transport systems. The maintenance of expensive inventories of replacement parts should be optimised.
- The service technician only needs one replacement unit, and can replace all relays with voltages from 12 V DC to 230 V AC with it.
- - Minimised inventories for service companies
- Smaller quantity of replacement parts in service trucks
- Minimised service times because many different replacement parts do not need to be procured
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Voltage dip detection
Very short voltage dips cause some components in a heating control system to fail, while others continue to function. This interrupts the control circuit, and…
Switch cabinet heating
Monitoring the switch cabinet heater for defects.
Door contact monitoring
Monitoring doors/door contacts at remote buildings (dock sheds) to detect unauthorised opening
When the lights fail in public buildings (such as schools) because of undervoltage, the emergency lighting systems must be activated in publicly accessible…
The slippage or breakage of a V-belt should be signalled to a control room.
Continuous operation detection
Preventing the destruction of a compressor due to continuous operation after an air hose becomes defective.