Leak detection, defective pipes
- Building Systems
- Centrifugal Pumps
- Liquid Waste Processing System
- Sewage Pumps
- Submersible Motor-Driven Pumps
- VEO/conductive level monitoring, conductivity of liquids
- Leaks in water tanks or pipes for water, water-soluble liquids or cleaning lyes usually cause serious damage in plants if they are not promptly detected. The liquids penetrate areas of buildings and destroy structural components through humidity or, in the case of chemicals, contaminate soils and the ground. Simple and maintenance-free detection methods are much preferred here.
- Each of the two wires from the monitoring relay is connected to a resistance-dependent sensor in the sealing seat of the pump or pipe as well as the grounded drive housing or a building element. In this way, escaping liquid can be easily localised with the level monitor through the use of an ultra-low voltage signal.
When a leak happens, liquid escapes. This liquid reduces the resistance between the sensor and the common potential. When the resistance/conductivity falls below the setting threshold, the output relays are activated accordingly and the error state of the device is indicated by LEDs. A shutdown, alarm or maintenance activity can be signalled or initiated in this way. The universal 10-in-1 level monitor and controller V4LM4S30 has 3 relay outputs and allows the user to connect up to four level sensors.
- The universal 10-in-1 level monitor and controller V4LM4S30 has 3 relay outputs and allows the user to connect up to four level sensors and thus detect several leak points independently of each other. The fully insulated sensor supply does not generate any leakage currents and prevents the corrosion of the sensors due to galvanic effects. The absence of any mechanical components renders maintenance virtually redundant.
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Fluid level monitoring
When the pools at a waste water treatment plant are filled to a constant level, this causes undefined states for the float switches (a “flutter state”).
Panel heating monitoring
Monitoring of panel heaters for failure.
Rotation direction monitoring for heat pumps
A heat pump should be protected against rotation in the wrong direction. If the phase sequence is incorrect, the pump must not be switched on. If a phase fails…
Optimising energy consumption
Optimised use of energy from a photovoltaic system.
Electric winch monitoring
An electric winch should be protected against overload.
A shredder shreds different materials. The current draw when the blades are blocked varies depending on the material.