Leak detection, defective pipes
- Building Systems
- Centrifugal Pumps
- Liquid Waste Processing System
- Sewage Pumps
- Submersible Motor-Driven Pumps
- VEO/conductive level monitoring, conductivity of liquids
- Leaks in water tanks or pipes for water, water-soluble liquids or cleaning lyes usually cause serious damage in plants if they are not promptly detected. The liquids penetrate areas of buildings and destroy structural components through humidity or, in the case of chemicals, contaminate soils and the ground. Simple and maintenance-free detection methods are much preferred here.
- Each of the two wires from the monitoring relay is connected to a resistance-dependent sensor in the sealing seat of the pump or pipe as well as the grounded drive housing or a building element. In this way, escaping liquid can be easily localised with the level monitor through the use of an ultra-low voltage signal.
When a leak happens, liquid escapes. This liquid reduces the resistance between the sensor and the common potential. When the resistance/conductivity falls below the setting threshold, the output relays are activated accordingly and the error state of the device is indicated by LEDs. A shutdown, alarm or maintenance activity can be signalled or initiated in this way. The universal 10-in-1 level monitor and controller V4LM4S30 has 3 relay outputs and allows the user to connect up to four level sensors.
- The universal 10-in-1 level monitor and controller V4LM4S30 has 3 relay outputs and allows the user to connect up to four level sensors and thus detect several leak points independently of each other. The fully insulated sensor supply does not generate any leakage currents and prevents the corrosion of the sensors due to galvanic effects. The absence of any mechanical components renders maintenance virtually redundant.
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
The slippage or breakage of a V-belt should be signalled to a control room.
Monitoring of a fan motor for V-belt breakage or slippage.
Pump control to reduce water hammering in the pipe system
Christian P-4.0 with soft start and soft stop increases the water pressure in the pipe in a controlled way. The pump does not generate water hammering the pipes…
Burner process control
A temperature limiter is installed in the process controller of a burner. When it is triggered, a fault message should be sent and maintained after the power is…
Sewage plant rake drive
The goal is to monitor a sewage plant rake for overload, and to switch it off when it is blocked by large pieces of wood.
Save stove shut down
Time relais avoids unsafe condition in case of impact button blockade E1ZM10 24-240 To avoid fire hazard, the stove in the shared kitchen of a residential home…