Leak detection, defective pipes
- Building Systems
- Centrifugal Pumps
- Liquid Waste Processing System
- Sewage Pumps
- Submersible Motor-Driven Pumps
- VEO/conductive level monitoring, conductivity of liquids
- Leaks in water tanks or pipes for water, water-soluble liquids or cleaning lyes usually cause serious damage in plants if they are not promptly detected. The liquids penetrate areas of buildings and destroy structural components through humidity or, in the case of chemicals, contaminate soils and the ground. Simple and maintenance-free detection methods are much preferred here.
- Each of the two wires from the monitoring relay is connected to a resistance-dependent sensor in the sealing seat of the pump or pipe as well as the grounded drive housing or a building element. In this way, escaping liquid can be easily localised with the level monitor through the use of an ultra-low voltage signal.
When a leak happens, liquid escapes. This liquid reduces the resistance between the sensor and the common potential. When the resistance/conductivity falls below the setting threshold, the output relays are activated accordingly and the error state of the device is indicated by LEDs. A shutdown, alarm or maintenance activity can be signalled or initiated in this way. The universal 10-in-1 level monitor and controller V4LM4S30 has 3 relay outputs and allows the user to connect up to four level sensors.
- The universal 10-in-1 level monitor and controller V4LM4S30 has 3 relay outputs and allows the user to connect up to four level sensors and thus detect several leak points independently of each other. The fully insulated sensor supply does not generate any leakage currents and prevents the corrosion of the sensors due to galvanic effects. The absence of any mechanical components renders maintenance virtually redundant.
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Grapevine pest control
For pest control, a mechanical switch is actuated at each grapevine. The nozzle should then be activated for a certain time to spray the respective substance…
Catching the sun!
The most important but also basic task for a PV installation is to get the most solar energy converted by the modules. With just two inputs and NO CONTACTORS…
Voltage dip detection
Very short voltage dips cause some components in a heating control system to fail, while others continue to function. This interrupts the control circuit, and…
Safety shutdown for wind turbines
It is crucial for the rotor blades of a wind power plant to be turned out of the wind when the turbine is shut down in order to prevent the system from being…
Short-circuit protectionfor the manufacture ofglass laboratory flasks
The short-circuit proof Gefran thyristor controller from TELE increases the availability of plant furnaces, such as those used for the manufacture of glass…
Monitoring of smoke extraction fans
Function monitors should be installed for smoke extraction fans that must run without motor protection, and possibly until they fail, in the event of a fire.