Leak detection, defective pipes
- Building Systems
- Centrifugal Pumps
- Liquid Waste Processing System
- Sewage Pumps
- Submersible Motor-Driven Pumps
- VEO/conductive level monitoring, conductivity of liquids
- Leaks in water tanks or pipes for water, water-soluble liquids or cleaning lyes usually cause serious damage in plants if they are not promptly detected. The liquids penetrate areas of buildings and destroy structural components through humidity or, in the case of chemicals, contaminate soils and the ground. Simple and maintenance-free detection methods are much preferred here.
- Each of the two wires from the monitoring relay is connected to a resistance-dependent sensor in the sealing seat of the pump or pipe as well as the grounded drive housing or a building element. In this way, escaping liquid can be easily localised with the level monitor through the use of an ultra-low voltage signal.
When a leak happens, liquid escapes. This liquid reduces the resistance between the sensor and the common potential. When the resistance/conductivity falls below the setting threshold, the output relays are activated accordingly and the error state of the device is indicated by LEDs. A shutdown, alarm or maintenance activity can be signalled or initiated in this way. The universal 10-in-1 level monitor and controller V4LM4S30 has 3 relay outputs and allows the user to connect up to four level sensors.
- The universal 10-in-1 level monitor and controller V4LM4S30 has 3 relay outputs and allows the user to connect up to four level sensors and thus detect several leak points independently of each other. The fully insulated sensor supply does not generate any leakage currents and prevents the corrosion of the sensors due to galvanic effects. The absence of any mechanical components renders maintenance virtually redundant.
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Chip conveyor blockage
A blockage of a chip conveyor should be recognised quickly.
Continuous operation detection
Preventing the destruction of a compressor due to continuous operation after an air hose becomes defective.
Operating range monitoring
Multiple fans driven by multiple motors are connected to a frequency converter. The internal monitoring systems in the frequency converter cannot recognise the…
Load status monitoring
The rotor blades of a wind turbine have to be turned out of the wind in the event of a problem. A battery is used for this. Therefore, the battery must be…
Safe grid separation for small hydroelectric power plants
Grid and system protection from TELE safely separates small hydroelectric power plants from the grid in the event of a fault. The unit is programmable, making…
Cow feed mill
The TELE timing relay E1ZM10 helps to protect the feed motor of a cow feed mill and to operate it more efficiently by not switching it on as often.