Lamp monitoring in lifts
- Conveyor and transport systems
- A current monitoring relay is needed for direct and rotary current with a measuring range from 10 mA to 10 A. The functions should include overcurrent and undercurrent detection and trip 2 changeover contacts.
- This device can cover all current ranges for lamp monitoring in lifts. It can also cover all desired overcurrent and undercurrent states, and offers startup suppression and tripping delay functions.
- - Multifunctional configuration with or without fault memory
- Startup suppression and tripping delay configurable
- Minimised service time through standardised equipment for the service technicians
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
The slippage or breakage of a V-belt should be signalled to a control room.
When the lights fail in public buildings (such as schools) because of undervoltage, the emergency lighting systems must be activated in publicly accessible…
Re-cooling system monitoring
The overloading of the re-cooling systems in a data centre is prevented.
Continuous operation detection
Preventing the destruction of a compressor due to continuous operation after an air hose becomes defective.
Sorting system lighting
Monitoring the lights in quartz and stone sorting systems for failure/faults.
Monitoring of the operating state of the exhaust fan. The fan has a high starting current; this may not influence the monitoring and may not lead to a…