Lamp monitoring in lifts
- Elevating Systems
- Facility Management
- A current monitoring relay is needed for direct and rotary current with a measuring range from 10 mA to 10 A. The functions should include overcurrent and undercurrent detection and trip 2 changeover contacts.
- This device can cover all current ranges for lamp monitoring in lifts. It can also cover all desired overcurrent and undercurrent states, and offers startup suppression and tripping delay functions.
- - Multifunctional configuration with or without fault memory
- Startup suppression and tripping delay configurable
- Minimised service time through standardised equipment for the service technicians
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Monitoring of smoke extraction fans
Function monitors should be installed for smoke extraction fans that must run without motor protection, and possibly until they fail, in the event of a fire.
Safe grid separation for photovoltaic systems
Grid and system protection from TELE safely separates photovoltaic systems from the grid in the event of a fault. The unit is programmable, making it suitable…
Voltage dip detection
Very short voltage dips cause some components in a heating control system to fail, while others continue to function. This interrupts the control circuit, and…
Monitoring of the operating state of the exhaust fan. The fan has a high starting current; this may not influence the monitoring and may not lead to a…
Building ventilation systems
Functional monitoring of V-belt-driven fans in technical building systems.
No flooding in the underground car park
The V4LM level monitor controls the entry of water into underground car parks and activates pumps to pump out the water as well as issue alarm signals as…