Lamp monitoring in lifts
- Elevating Systems
- Facility Management
- A current monitoring relay is needed for direct and rotary current with a measuring range from 10 mA to 10 A. The functions should include overcurrent and undercurrent detection and trip 2 changeover contacts.
- This device can cover all current ranges for lamp monitoring in lifts. It can also cover all desired overcurrent and undercurrent states, and offers startup suppression and tripping delay functions.
- - Multifunctional configuration with or without fault memory
- Startup suppression and tripping delay configurable
- Minimised service time through standardised equipment for the service technicians
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Emergency power monitoring
Phase failure for the operating theatre ventilation systems in hospitals is to be recognized as quickly as possible and the system is to be switched over to an…
The slippage or breakage of a V-belt should be signalled to a control room.
Switch cabinet heating
Monitoring the switch cabinet heater for defects.
Building ventilation systems
Functional monitoring of V-belt-driven fans in technical building systems.
Controlling electric heater elements and infrared lamps
The combination of OVP1 and the space saving thyristorstack TST1-230 is perfect for controlling IR lamps and fast reacting heaters.
Power source switchover
When the voltage falls below 0.85 times the nominal voltage for longer than 0.5 seconds, the system must switch over from the normal power supply to the…