Lamp monitoring in lifts
- Elevating Systems
- Facility Management
- A current monitoring relay is needed for direct and rotary current with a measuring range from 10 mA to 10 A. The functions should include overcurrent and undercurrent detection and trip 2 changeover contacts.
- This device can cover all current ranges for lamp monitoring in lifts. It can also cover all desired overcurrent and undercurrent states, and offers startup suppression and tripping delay functions.
- - Multifunctional configuration with or without fault memory
- Startup suppression and tripping delay configurable
- Minimised service time through standardised equipment for the service technicians
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Monitoring of smoke extraction fans
Function monitors should be installed for smoke extraction fans that must run without motor protection, and possibly until they fail, in the event of a fire.
Safe grid separation for photovoltaic systems
Grid and system protection from TELE safely separates photovoltaic systems from the grid in the event of a fault. The unit is programmable, making it suitable…
Panel heating monitoring
Monitoring of panel heaters for failure.
Burner process control
A temperature limiter is installed in the process controller of a burner. When it is triggered, a fault message should be sent and maintained after the power is…
Rotation direction monitoring for heat pumps
A heat pump should be protected against rotation in the wrong direction. If the phase sequence is incorrect, the pump must not be switched on. If a phase fails…
Automated roll gate/sliding gate control
Soft-starter CHRISTIAN P-4.0 with soft start/soft stop prevents the mechanics of roll gates from heavy stress.