Lamp monitoring in lifts
- Elevating Systems
- Facility Management
- A current monitoring relay is needed for direct and rotary current with a measuring range from 10 mA to 10 A. The functions should include overcurrent and undercurrent detection and trip 2 changeover contacts.
- This device can cover all current ranges for lamp monitoring in lifts. It can also cover all desired overcurrent and undercurrent states, and offers startup suppression and tripping delay functions.
- - Multifunctional configuration with or without fault memory
- Startup suppression and tripping delay configurable
- Minimised service time through standardised equipment for the service technicians
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Emergency power supply
It must be ensured that the emergency power system is switched on within 30 ms when the lighting power supply fails.
Switch cabinet heating
Monitoring the switch cabinet heater for defects.
Manure removal systememergency stop
Monitoring of the manure removal system. The conveyor system must switch off when it is blocked by animals or a stoppage.
The slippage or breakage of a V-belt should be signalled to a control room.
Leak detection, defective pipes
V4LM4S30 24–240V AC/DC Artikel Nr.: 2104500 Leaks in water tanks or pipes for water, water-soluble liquids or cleaning lyes usually cause serious damage in…
Monitoring of the operating state of the exhaust fan. The fan has a high starting current; this may not influence the monitoring and may not lead to a…