Lamp monitoring in lifts
- Elevating Systems
- Facility Management
- A current monitoring relay is needed for direct and rotary current with a measuring range from 10 mA to 10 A. The functions should include overcurrent and undercurrent detection and trip 2 changeover contacts.
- This device can cover all current ranges for lamp monitoring in lifts. It can also cover all desired overcurrent and undercurrent states, and offers startup suppression and tripping delay functions.
- - Multifunctional configuration with or without fault memory
- Startup suppression and tripping delay configurable
- Minimised service time through standardised equipment for the service technicians
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Sorting system lighting
Monitoring the lights in quartz and stone sorting systems for failure/faults.
No flooding in the underground car park
The V4LM level monitor controls the entry of water into underground car parks and activates pumps to pump out the water as well as issue alarm signals as…
Controlling electric heater elements and infrared lamps
The combination of OVP1 and the space saving thyristorstack TST1-230 is perfect for controlling IR lamps and fast reacting heaters.
The slippage or breakage of a V-belt should be signalled to a control room.
Monitoring of smoke extraction fans
Function monitors should be installed for smoke extraction fans that must run without motor protection, and possibly until they fail, in the event of a fire.
When the lights fail in public buildings (such as schools) because of undervoltage, the emergency lighting systems must be activated in publicly accessible…