Lamp monitoring in lifts
- Conveyor and transport systems
- A current monitoring relay is needed for direct and rotary current with a measuring range from 10 mA to 10 A. The functions should include overcurrent and undercurrent detection and trip 2 changeover contacts.
- This device can cover all current ranges for lamp monitoring in lifts. It can also cover all desired overcurrent and undercurrent states, and offers startup suppression and tripping delay functions.
- - Multifunctional configuration with or without fault memory
- Startup suppression and tripping delay configurable
- Minimised service time through standardised equipment for the service technicians
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Lamp failure detection
Lamp failure detection in a lift car.
Burner process control
A temperature limiter is installed in the process controller of a burner. When it is triggered, a fault message should be sent and maintained after the power is…
The slippage or breakage of a V-belt should be signalled to a control room.
Manure removal systememergency stop
Monitoring of the manure removal system. The conveyor system must switch off when it is blocked by animals or a stoppage.
Building ventilation systems
Functional monitoring of V-belt-driven fans in technical building systems.
Re-cooling system monitoring
The overloading of the re-cooling systems in a data centre is prevented.