Vacuum furnace short-circuit protection
- Industrial Plant
- Gefran GTF Xtra
- Data sheet:
- In vacuum furnaces for hardening, tempering, and sintering, conductive dusts of heating elements at temperatures of over 1,100 °C can cause temporary short-circuits, leading to system failures. This is to be prevented.
- The Gefran GTF Xtra thyristor controller from TELE with integrated short-circuit protection monitors the electrical heating circuit. If the amperage exceeds a preset limit, the device interrupts the circuit before an overload can cause problems for production. No blown fuses must be replaced and no circuit breakers need to be switched on again. In applications where sporadic short circuits can occur, the Xtra overcurrent protection puts the system in a standby state to allow the system to be manually (locally or remotely) or automatically (through a delay) switched back on. Restart with a soft start ramp will determine whether a permanent short-circuit occured, whereby possible repair requirements are optionally signaled with an alarm.
- - Fast, reliable, and secure protection for critical heating processes
- Protection of heating systems against damage due to high residual currents
- Automatic, continuous, and repeatable protection
- o need for the stockpiling and changing of fuses
- No re-closing of circuit breakers
- Greater availability, less downtime, increased productivity
- Easy re-closure with no special training or equipment required
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Plastic contour cutting machine
Switching on additional ventilation of a frequency-controlled drive motor on a contour cutting machine for plastic.
Chip conveyor blockage
A blockage of a chip conveyor should be recognised quickly.
Level monitoring of electroplating tanks
The TELE monitoring relais G2LM20 von TELE detects the level of chemically aggressive, conductive liquids in containers
Lathe chip conveyor
System shutdown in the event of overload and blockage.
Pipe system cleaning
Chemical deposits are to be removed from pipe networks mechanically by means of different compressed air and water pressure impulses.
Circuit board cleaning
The pressure applied by the cleaning brush for cleaning circuit boards should remain as constant as possible to ensure optimal results.