Vacuum furnace short-circuit protection
- Industrial Plant
- Gefran GTF Xtra
- Data sheet:
- In vacuum furnaces for hardening, tempering, and sintering, conductive dusts of heating elements at temperatures of over 1,100 °C can cause temporary short-circuits, leading to system failures. This is to be prevented.
- The Gefran GTF Xtra thyristor controller from TELE with integrated short-circuit protection monitors the electrical heating circuit. If the amperage exceeds a preset limit, the device interrupts the circuit before an overload can cause problems for production. No blown fuses must be replaced and no circuit breakers need to be switched on again. In applications where sporadic short circuits can occur, the Xtra overcurrent protection puts the system in a standby state to allow the system to be manually (locally or remotely) or automatically (through a delay) switched back on. Restart with a soft start ramp will determine whether a permanent short-circuit occured, whereby possible repair requirements are optionally signaled with an alarm.
- - Fast, reliable, and secure protection for critical heating processes
- Protection of heating systems against damage due to high residual currents
- Automatic, continuous, and repeatable protection
- o need for the stockpiling and changing of fuses
- No re-closing of circuit breakers
- Greater availability, less downtime, increased productivity
- Easy re-closure with no special training or equipment required
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Sorting system lighting
Monitoring the lights in quartz and stone sorting systems for failure/faults.
Short-circuit protectionfor the manufacture ofglass laboratory flasks
The short-circuit proof Gefran thyristor controller from TELE increases the availability of plant furnaces, such as those used for the manufacture of glass…
Baking time control
Pre-baked, frozen breads are finished in an oven for consumption.
Wine press monitoring
In wine presses, phase sequence faults and phase failures cause serious problems and damage.
Metering pump dry running protection
The metering pumps in a paint production plant should be prevented from running dry.
Detergent should be injected for a certain period of time in the bottle washing machine.