Vacuum furnace short-circuit protection
- Gefran GTF Xtra
- Data sheet:
- In vacuum furnaces for hardening, tempering, and sintering, conductive dusts of heating elements at temperatures of over 1,100 °C can cause temporary short-circuits, leading to system failures. This is to be prevented.
- The Gefran GTF Xtra thyristor controller from TELE with integrated short-circuit protection monitors the electrical heating circuit. If the amperage exceeds a preset limit, the device interrupts the circuit before an overload can cause problems for production. No blown fuses must be replaced and no circuit breakers need to be switched on again. In applications where sporadic short circuits can occur, the Xtra overcurrent protection puts the system in a standby state to allow the system to be manually (locally or remotely) or automatically (through a delay) switched back on. Restart with a soft start ramp will determine whether a permanent short-circuit occured, whereby possible repair requirements are optionally signaled with an alarm.
- - Fast, reliable, and secure protection for critical heating processes
- Protection of heating systems against damage due to high residual currents
- Automatic, continuous, and repeatable protection
- o need for the stockpiling and changing of fuses
- No re-closing of circuit breakers
- Greater availability, less downtime, increased productivity
- Easy re-closure with no special training or equipment required
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Short-circuit protectionfor the production ofblow-molded containers
The short-circuit proof Gefran thyristor controller from TELE increases availability for the manufacture of blow-molded containers.
Electric winch monitoring
An electric winch should be protected against overload.
A shredder shreds different materials. The current draw when the blades are blocked varies depending on the material.
Conveyor belt monitoring
A conveyor belt must be stopped rapidly in the event of a blockage with small packages. However, unnecessary downtime must be avoided if at all possible.
Power failure monitoring CNC milling machine
In order to detect momentary power failures in a CNC machining center, the system is equipped with the TELE V2UF230V10 voltage-drop detector.
Mobile communications transmitter station
System faults and failures in mobile communications transmitter stations as a result of poor power supply quality (undervoltage, phase failure) should be…