Short-circuit protectionfor the production ofblow-molded containers
- Industrial Plant
- Gefran GTF Xtra
- Data sheet:
- In the blow molding process, the knife for cutting and sealing the laminated blow-molded container must be heated to a high temperature. This is usually done using transformers that generate very high currents. Sporadic contacts between the unprotected heated knives and the press frame can lead to temporary short-circuits that require immediate interruption of the power supply, in order to prevent dangerous saturation of the transformer.
- The Gefran GTF Xtra thyristor controller from TELE with integrated short-circuit protection monitors the electrical heating circuit. If the amperage exceeds a preset limit, the device interrupts the circuit before an overload can cause problems for production. No blown fuses must be replaced and no circuit breakers need to be switched on again. In applications where sporadic short circuits can occur, the Xtra overcurrent protection puts the system in a standby state to allow the system to be manually (locally or remotely) or automatically (through a delay) switched back on. Restart with a soft start ramp will determine whether a permanent short-circuit occured, whereby possible repair requirements are optionally signaled with an alarm.
- - Fast, reliable, and secure protection for critical heating processes
- Protection of heating systems against damage due to high residual currents
- Automatic, continuous, and repeatable protection
- o need for the stockpiling and changing of fuses
- No re-closing of circuit breakers
- Greater availability, less downtime, increased productivity
- Easy re-closure with no special training or equipment required
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
In a meat processing plant, a fluid is to be injected into the meat for a certain period of time at certain intervals.
Machine tool ventilation
A ventilation system must be switched on at the same time that the machine is switched on.
Circuit board cleaning
The pressure applied by the cleaning brush for cleaning circuit boards should remain as constant as possible to ensure optimal results.
Pulp manufacturecurrent measurement
Multiple motors are controlled by a frequency converter. The frequency converter can only measure the total current, but not the power draw of the individual…
Pulp production datacollection
Monitoring of the production line for cellulose fibre. The operating data for the conveyor belt drive motors must be collected and sent to the higher-level…
Save stove shut down
Time relais avoids unsafe condition in case of impact button blockade E1ZM10 24-240 To avoid fire hazard, the stove in the shared kitchen of a residential home…