No flooding in the underground car park
- Facility Management
- Water & Waste
- In an underground car park, the garage shafts and the garage itself should be monitored for water penetration. If the garage is flooded by heavy rain, severe weather or broken pipes, pumps must be automatically activate to minimise/avoid damage.
- TELE level monitor V4LM continuously controls a potential increase in water level in the garage facilities. If the connected sensors come into contact with entering water, the device will immediately activate pumps to pump out the liquid as well as issue acoustic and visual warning signals.
- - Simple solution, pump controller and level monitor in a single device
- 10 integrated functions for maximum flexibility and all applications
- 3 output relays for universal reaction upon actuation of the relay
- No additional mains parts required (24-240 V AC/DC).
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
LED lamp monitoring
LED lamps nowadays are widely used in buildings, industrial environment, plants and public places. The challenging task to monitor changes in the low lamp…
Lamp monitoring in lifts
A current monitoring relay is needed for direct and rotary current with a measuring range from 10 mA to 10 A. The functions should include overcurrent and…
Fountain fill level
The fill level must be monitored in fountains so that the water pump can be activated when the water level is too low.
Automatic fan control of drying chamber
The monitoring relais E3IF500mAAC20 controls automatic start/stop of auxiliary drives.
The slippage or breakage of a V-belt should be signalled to a control room.
Rotation direction monitoring for heat pumps
A heat pump should be protected against rotation in the wrong direction. If the phase sequence is incorrect, the pump must not be switched on. If a phase fails…