No flooding in the underground car park
- Facility Management
- Water & Waste
- In an underground car park, the garage shafts and the garage itself should be monitored for water penetration. If the garage is flooded by heavy rain, severe weather or broken pipes, pumps must be automatically activate to minimise/avoid damage.
- TELE level monitor V4LM continuously controls a potential increase in water level in the garage facilities. If the connected sensors come into contact with entering water, the device will immediately activate pumps to pump out the liquid as well as issue acoustic and visual warning signals.
- - Simple solution, pump controller and level monitor in a single device
- 10 integrated functions for maximum flexibility and all applications
- 3 output relays for universal reaction upon actuation of the relay
- No additional mains parts required (24-240 V AC/DC).
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Automatic fan control of drying chamber
The monitoring relais E3IF500mAAC20 controls automatic start/stop of auxiliary drives.
Lift equipment service
A wide range of different control and supply voltages are used for conveyor and transport systems. The maintenance of expensive inventories of replacement parts…
Lamp monitoring in lifts
A current monitoring relay is needed for direct and rotary current with a measuring range from 10 mA to 10 A. The functions should include overcurrent and…
Passenger lift lighting
The function of the lighting in a passenger lift is monitored. If all lights fail, the lift may no longer be used.
Switch cabinet heating
Monitoring the switch cabinet heater for defects.
Emergency power monitoring
Phase failure for the operating theatre ventilation systems in hospitals is to be recognized as quickly as possible and the system is to be switched over to an…