No flooding in the underground car park
- Facility Management
- Water & Waste
- In an underground car park, the garage shafts and the garage itself should be monitored for water penetration. If the garage is flooded by heavy rain, severe weather or broken pipes, pumps must be automatically activate to minimise/avoid damage.
- TELE level monitor V4LM continuously controls a potential increase in water level in the garage facilities. If the connected sensors come into contact with entering water, the device will immediately activate pumps to pump out the liquid as well as issue acoustic and visual warning signals.
- - Simple solution, pump controller and level monitor in a single device
- 10 integrated functions for maximum flexibility and all applications
- 3 output relays for universal reaction upon actuation of the relay
- No additional mains parts required (24-240 V AC/DC).
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Emergency power supply
It must be ensured that the emergency power system is switched on within 30 ms when the lighting power supply fails.
Power source switchover
When the voltage falls below 0.85 times the nominal voltage for longer than 0.5 seconds, the system must switch over from the normal power supply to the…
Building navigation lights
LED navigation lights on taller buildings and towers in the vicinity of airports should be monitored.
Lift equipment service
A wide range of different control and supply voltages are used for conveyor and transport systems. The maintenance of expensive inventories of replacement parts…
Furnace feed screw
Sequential control of 2 feed screws for a wood chip heating system.
With the TELE voltage monitoring device critical electrical states such as undervoltage, asymmetry and phase failure are easily detected.