No flooding in the underground car park
- Facility Management
- Water & Waste
- In an underground car park, the garage shafts and the garage itself should be monitored for water penetration. If the garage is flooded by heavy rain, severe weather or broken pipes, pumps must be automatically activate to minimise/avoid damage.
- TELE level monitor V4LM continuously controls a potential increase in water level in the garage facilities. If the connected sensors come into contact with entering water, the device will immediately activate pumps to pump out the liquid as well as issue acoustic and visual warning signals.
- - Simple solution, pump controller and level monitor in a single device
- 10 integrated functions for maximum flexibility and all applications
- 3 output relays for universal reaction upon actuation of the relay
- No additional mains parts required (24-240 V AC/DC).
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Continuous operation detection
Preventing the destruction of a compressor due to continuous operation after an air hose becomes defective.
Burner process control
A temperature limiter is installed in the process controller of a burner. When it is triggered, a fault message should be sent and maintained after the power is…
Door contact monitoring
Monitoring doors/door contacts at remote buildings (dock sheds) to detect unauthorised opening
With the TELE voltage monitoring device critical electrical states such as undervoltage, asymmetry and phase failure are easily detected.
Building ventilation systems
Functional monitoring of V-belt-driven fans in technical building systems.
Fan monitoring for paint or sandblast booth
The TELE load monitor GAMMA G2CU400V10AL10 recognizes faulty operating conditions of fan motors and triggers the delay timer.