Grain storage ventilation system
- Process industry
- The drive motor of a mixing feed screw in a grain storage facility is to be protected against incorrect phase sequences when it is connected to the power supply.
- When the mixing feed screw is connected to the outlet, an incorrect phase sequence is recognised immediately, and no power is supplied to the screw. This effectively prevents the drive motor against damage.
- - Prevention of possible motor damage through the immediate recognition of incorrect voltages
- Highly compact module requires little space, width of just 17.5 mm important (mobile system)
- Motor protection
- Minimisation and prevention of downtime
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Backdrop and light hoist
The overloading of theatre backdrop and light hoists should be prevented.
Feed pump monitoring
The feed pump at a natural gas fuel station must be monitored for dry running. If no LNG is being pumped, the pump must be switched off.
Pipe system cleaning
Chemical deposits are to be removed from pipe networks mechanically by means of different compressed air and water pressure impulses.
Manure removal systememergency stop
Monitoring of the manure removal system. The conveyor system must switch off when it is blocked by animals or a stoppage.
Current monitoring for pump stations
Plug-in monitoring relays are installed in the pump stations of many hydropower plants. These devices are intended to allow for quick and safe replacement in…
Baking cabinet exhaust fan
The functioning of the exhaust fan in a baking cabinet must be monitored. When no air is being moved, for example because the impeller is damaged, a fault…