Grain storage ventilation system
- Other Applications
- Phase sequence / power failure monitoring
- The drive motor of a mixing feed screw in a grain storage facility is to be protected against incorrect phase sequences when it is connected to the power supply.
- When the mixing feed screw is connected to the outlet, an incorrect phase sequence is recognised immediately, and no power is supplied to the screw. This effectively prevents the drive motor against damage.
- - Prevention of possible motor damage through the immediate recognition of incorrect voltages
- Highly compact module requires little space, width of just 17.5 mm important (mobile system)
- Motor protection
- Minimisation and prevention of downtime
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Current monitoring for pump stations
Plug-in monitoring relays are installed in the pump stations of many hydropower plants. These devices are intended to allow for quick and safe replacement in…
Grapevine pest control
For pest control, a mechanical switch is actuated at each grapevine. The nozzle should then be activated for a certain time to spray the respective substance…
In a meat processing plant, a fluid is to be injected into the meat for a certain period of time at certain intervals.
Pipe system cleaning
Chemical deposits are to be removed from pipe networks mechanically by means of different compressed air and water pressure impulses.
Monitoring of pumps & valves
The Watchdog relais E1ZMWt10 detects water flow pulses to make sure that pumps and valves work properly
Baking time control
Pre-baked, frozen breads are finished in an oven for consumption.