Grain storage ventilation system
- Other Applications
- Phase sequence / power failure monitoring
- The drive motor of a mixing feed screw in a grain storage facility is to be protected against incorrect phase sequences when it is connected to the power supply.
- When the mixing feed screw is connected to the outlet, an incorrect phase sequence is recognised immediately, and no power is supplied to the screw. This effectively prevents the drive motor against damage.
- - Prevention of possible motor damage through the immediate recognition of incorrect voltages
- Highly compact module requires little space, width of just 17.5 mm important (mobile system)
- Motor protection
- Minimisation and prevention of downtime
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Baking time control
Pre-baked, frozen breads are finished in an oven for consumption.
Backdrop and light hoist
The overloading of theatre backdrop and light hoists should be prevented.
Grapevine pest control
For pest control, a mechanical switch is actuated at each grapevine. The nozzle should then be activated for a certain time to spray the respective substance…
Feed pump monitoring
The feed pump at a natural gas fuel station must be monitored for dry running. If no LNG is being pumped, the pump must be switched off.
Monitoring of supply pumps
Ensuring the correct rotation direction for the supply pump in a hydropower plant.
Save stove shut down
Time relais avoids unsafe condition in case of impact button blockade E1ZM10 24-240 To avoid fire hazard, the stove in the shared kitchen of a residential home…