Furnace feed screw
- Facility Management
- Wood, Woodchip & Pellet Heating Systems
- Sequential control of 2 feed screws for a wood chip heating system.
- The feed screw for the furnace controls the feed screw for the wood chip container. Function: Single shot leading and trailing edge with control contact (WsWa).
- - Two functions in a single device
- Device can be maintained quickly and easily thanks to the plug-in socket system
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Prevent elevator shaft from water damage
The TELE Pegelmonitor V4LM4S30 protects elevators and escalators from water water damage.
Sorting system lighting
Monitoring the lights in quartz and stone sorting systems for failure/faults.
Continuous operation detection
Preventing the destruction of a compressor due to continuous operation after an air hose becomes defective.
Monitoring of the operating state of the exhaust fan. The fan has a high starting current; this may not influence the monitoring and may not lead to a…
Lamp monitoring in lifts
A current monitoring relay is needed for direct and rotary current with a measuring range from 10 mA to 10 A. The functions should include overcurrent and…
Burner process control
A temperature limiter is installed in the process controller of a burner. When it is triggered, a fault message should be sent and maintained after the power is…