Furnace feed screw
- Facility Management
- Wood, Woodchip & Pellet Heating Systems
- Sequential control of 2 feed screws for a wood chip heating system.
- The feed screw for the furnace controls the feed screw for the wood chip container. Function: Single shot leading and trailing edge with control contact (WsWa).
- - Two functions in a single device
- Device can be maintained quickly and easily thanks to the plug-in socket system
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
No flooding in the underground car park
The V4LM level monitor controls the entry of water into underground car parks and activates pumps to pump out the water as well as issue alarm signals as…
Monitoring of smoke extraction fans
Function monitors should be installed for smoke extraction fans that must run without motor protection, and possibly until they fail, in the event of a fire.
Monitoring of a cold store door
This is designed to prevent the cold store door from being open for too long while the cooling continues to run.
Controlling electric heater elements and infrared lamps
The combination of OVP1 and the space saving thyristorstack TST1-230 is perfect for controlling IR lamps and fast reacting heaters.
Fan monitoring for paint or sandblast booth
The TELE load monitor GAMMA G2CU400V10AL10 recognizes faulty operating conditions of fan motors and triggers the delay timer.
Building navigation lights
LED navigation lights on taller buildings and towers in the vicinity of airports should be monitored.