Furnace feed screw
- Facility Management
- Wood, Woodchip & Pellet Heating Systems
- Sequential control of 2 feed screws for a wood chip heating system.
- The feed screw for the furnace controls the feed screw for the wood chip container. Function: Single shot leading and trailing edge with control contact (WsWa).
- - Two functions in a single device
- Device can be maintained quickly and easily thanks to the plug-in socket system
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Rotation direction monitoring for heat pumps
A heat pump should be protected against rotation in the wrong direction. If the phase sequence is incorrect, the pump must not be switched on. If a phase fails…
Monitoring emergency lighting system
An undervoltage monitoring relay with a fixed switching threshold at 0.85% of the nominal voltage is needed for emergency lighting systems. Two changeover…
Emergency power supply
It must be ensured that the emergency power system is switched on within 30 ms when the lighting power supply fails.
Safe grid separation for photovoltaic systems
Grid and system protection from TELE safely separates photovoltaic systems from the grid in the event of a fault. The unit is programmable, making it suitable…
Manure removal systememergency stop
Monitoring of the manure removal system. The conveyor system must switch off when it is blocked by animals or a stoppage.
Lift equipment service
A wide range of different control and supply voltages are used for conveyor and transport systems. The maintenance of expensive inventories of replacement parts…