Furnace feed screw
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning
- Sequential control of 2 feed screws for a wood chip heating system.
- The feed screw for the furnace controls the feed screw for the wood chip container. Function: Single shot leading and trailing edge with control contact (WsWa).
- - Two functions in a single device
- Device can be maintained quickly and easily thanks to the plug-in socket system
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Switch cabinet heating
Monitoring the switch cabinet heater for defects.
When the lights fail in public buildings (such as schools) because of undervoltage, the emergency lighting systems must be activated in publicly accessible…
Mains failure monitoring
The emergency lighting is activated in the event of a mains failure or undervoltage.
Monitoring emergency lighting system
An undervoltage monitoring relay with a fixed switching threshold at 0.85% of the nominal voltage is needed for emergency lighting systems. Two changeover…
Lamp failure detection
Lamp failure detection in a lift car.
Emergency power supply
It must be ensured that the emergency power system is switched on within 30 ms when the lighting power supply fails.