Furnace feed screw
- Facility Management
- Wood, Woodchip & Pellet Heating Systems
- Sequential control of 2 feed screws for a wood chip heating system.
- The feed screw for the furnace controls the feed screw for the wood chip container. Function: Single shot leading and trailing edge with control contact (WsWa).
- - Two functions in a single device
- Device can be maintained quickly and easily thanks to the plug-in socket system
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Mains failure monitoring
The emergency lighting is activated in the event of a mains failure or undervoltage.
Rotation direction monitoring for heat pumps
A heat pump should be protected against rotation in the wrong direction. If the phase sequence is incorrect, the pump must not be switched on. If a phase fails…
LED lamp monitoring
LED lamps nowadays are widely used in buildings, industrial environment, plants and public places. The challenging task to monitor changes in the low lamp…
Burner process control
A temperature limiter is installed in the process controller of a burner. When it is triggered, a fault message should be sent and maintained after the power is…
Power source switchover
When the voltage falls below 0.85 times the nominal voltage for longer than 0.5 seconds, the system must switch over from the normal power supply to the…
Continuous operation detection
Preventing the destruction of a compressor due to continuous operation after an air hose becomes defective.