Level monitoring of electroplating tanks
- Industrial Plant
- Water & Waste
- Data sheet:
- In electroplating, various electrolytes with different chemical characteristics are used. To produce high quality circuit boards, usually copper electrolyte based on sulfuric acid or cyanide is used. This liquids demand very low resistance measurement capability on the measurement circuit and high corrosion resistance of the level probes.
- The monitoring relay GAMMA G2LM20 measures the conductance of the electrolyte between the probes and the reference electrode. If the tank is made of electric conductive material it can be used as reference probe. To guaranty long term reliability, corrosion-resistant immersion probes must be used. These are installed at the desired liquid levels in the tank, with two probes and the reference probe (not necessary for a conductive tank). Depending on the selected configuration, the level can now be maintained between the two probes or constantly around the level of a single probe. A selectable time delay prevents frequent switching of the pump in case of swellings of the liquid.
- - Various modes of pump control selectable.
- Adjustable conductivity level, to adapt to the liquids used in the tanks.
- Two separate adjustable timers for pump delay and probe delay to prevent the system from frequent switching.
- Simple wiring of the probes with standard installation cables.
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Automatic fan control of drying chamber
The monitoring relais E3IF500mAAC20 controls automatic start/stop of auxiliary drives.
Conveyor belt monitoring
A conveyor belt must be stopped rapidly in the event of a blockage with small packages. However, unnecessary downtime must be avoided if at all possible.
Grain storage ventilation system
The drive motor of a mixing feed screw in a grain storage facility is to be protected against incorrect phase sequences when it is connected to the power…
Short-circuit protectionfor the manufacture ofglass laboratory flasks
The short-circuit proof Gefran thyristor controller from TELE increases the availability of plant furnaces, such as those used for the manufacture of glass…
Train washing system
The pressure applied by the cleaning brush in a train washing system should remain as constant as possible to ensure optimal cleaning.
Save stove shut down
Time relais avoids unsafe condition in case of impact button blockade E1ZM10 24-240 To avoid fire hazard, the stove in the shared kitchen of a residential home…