Level monitoring of electroplating tanks
- Industrial Plant
- Water & Waste
- Data sheet:
- In electroplating, various electrolytes with different chemical characteristics are used. To produce high quality circuit boards, usually copper electrolyte based on sulfuric acid or cyanide is used. This liquids demand very low resistance measurement capability on the measurement circuit and high corrosion resistance of the level probes.
- The monitoring relay GAMMA G2LM20 measures the conductance of the electrolyte between the probes and the reference electrode. If the tank is made of electric conductive material it can be used as reference probe. To guaranty long term reliability, corrosion-resistant immersion probes must be used. These are installed at the desired liquid levels in the tank, with two probes and the reference probe (not necessary for a conductive tank). Depending on the selected configuration, the level can now be maintained between the two probes or constantly around the level of a single probe. A selectable time delay prevents frequent switching of the pump in case of swellings of the liquid.
- - Various modes of pump control selectable.
- Adjustable conductivity level, to adapt to the liquids used in the tanks.
- Two separate adjustable timers for pump delay and probe delay to prevent the system from frequent switching.
- Simple wiring of the probes with standard installation cables.
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Industrial vacuum filter cleaning
The filters in industrial vacuums become clogged after a time. The vacuum is run in alternating suction and pressure mode to clean the filter.
Electric winch monitoring
An electric winch should be protected against overload.
A shredder shreds different materials. The current draw when the blades are blocked varies depending on the material.
Frequency converter control
A frequency converter controls a conveyor belt motor. The frequency converter is controlled by a 4–20 mA signal from a PLC. Monitoring of a 4–20 mA control…
Activation and deactivation of a uninterruptible power supply (UPS)
Circuit board cleaning
The pressure applied by the cleaning brush for cleaning circuit boards should remain as constant as possible to ensure optimal results.