Level monitoring of electroplating tanks
- Industrial Plant
- Water & Waste
- Data sheet:
- In electroplating, various electrolytes with different chemical characteristics are used. To produce high quality circuit boards, usually copper electrolyte based on sulfuric acid or cyanide is used. This liquids demand very low resistance measurement capability on the measurement circuit and high corrosion resistance of the level probes.
- The monitoring relay GAMMA G2LM20 measures the conductance of the electrolyte between the probes and the reference electrode. If the tank is made of electric conductive material it can be used as reference probe. To guaranty long term reliability, corrosion-resistant immersion probes must be used. These are installed at the desired liquid levels in the tank, with two probes and the reference probe (not necessary for a conductive tank). Depending on the selected configuration, the level can now be maintained between the two probes or constantly around the level of a single probe. A selectable time delay prevents frequent switching of the pump in case of swellings of the liquid.
- - Various modes of pump control selectable.
- Adjustable conductivity level, to adapt to the liquids used in the tanks.
- Two separate adjustable timers for pump delay and probe delay to prevent the system from frequent switching.
- Simple wiring of the probes with standard installation cables.
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Sorting system lighting
Monitoring the lights in quartz and stone sorting systems for failure/faults.
Machine tool ventilation
A ventilation system must be switched on at the same time that the machine is switched on.
With the TELE voltage monitoring device critical electrical states such as undervoltage, asymmetry and phase failure are easily detected.
Power failure monitoring CNC milling machine
In order to detect momentary power failures in a CNC machining center, the system is equipped with the TELE V2UF230V10 voltage-drop detector.
Baking cabinet exhaust fan
The functioning of the exhaust fan in a baking cabinet must be monitored. When no air is being moved, for example because the impeller is damaged, a fault…
The consistency of the material to be agitated should remain constant.