Level monitoring of electroplating tanks
- Industrial Plant
- Water & Waste
- Data sheet:
- In electroplating, various electrolytes with different chemical characteristics are used. To produce high quality circuit boards, usually copper electrolyte based on sulfuric acid or cyanide is used. This liquids demand very low resistance measurement capability on the measurement circuit and high corrosion resistance of the level probes.
- The monitoring relay GAMMA G2LM20 measures the conductance of the electrolyte between the probes and the reference electrode. If the tank is made of electric conductive material it can be used as reference probe. To guaranty long term reliability, corrosion-resistant immersion probes must be used. These are installed at the desired liquid levels in the tank, with two probes and the reference probe (not necessary for a conductive tank). Depending on the selected configuration, the level can now be maintained between the two probes or constantly around the level of a single probe. A selectable time delay prevents frequent switching of the pump in case of swellings of the liquid.
- - Various modes of pump control selectable.
- Adjustable conductivity level, to adapt to the liquids used in the tanks.
- Two separate adjustable timers for pump delay and probe delay to prevent the system from frequent switching.
- Simple wiring of the probes with standard installation cables.
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Controlling electric heater elements and infrared lamps
The combination of OVP1 and the space saving thyristorstack TST1-230 is perfect for controlling IR lamps and fast reacting heaters.
Detergent should be injected for a certain period of time in the bottle washing machine.
Pulp manufacturecurrent measurement
Multiple motors are controlled by a frequency converter. The frequency converter can only measure the total current, but not the power draw of the individual…
Pipe system cleaning
Chemical deposits are to be removed from pipe networks mechanically by means of different compressed air and water pressure impulses.
Chipper blockage should be recognised quickly. Monitoring of 2 overload thresholds: threshold 1 = reverse, threshold 2 = shutdown
Electric winch monitoring
An electric winch should be protected against overload.