Frequency converter control
- Conveyor and transport systems
- A frequency converter controls a conveyor belt motor. The frequency converter is controlled by a 4–20 mA signal from a PLC. Monitoring of a 4–20 mA control signal. Detection of failure or cable breakage.
- The G2IU5A10 (20 mA measuring range) is installed between the PLC and frequency converter. The “under” function monitors for signal loss or cable breakage.
- - Simple installation
- Reliable monitoring for cable breakage
- Increased system safety through redundant structure
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Short-circuit protectionfor shaft furnaces
The short-circuit proof Gefran thyristor controller from TELE increases the availability of plant furnaces, such as a shaft furnaces for gaseous nitriding.
When the lights fail in public buildings (such as schools) because of undervoltage, the emergency lighting systems must be activated in publicly accessible…
Detergent should be injected for a certain period of time in the bottle washing machine.
Bandsaw splitting machine
A bandsaw splitting machine is used where blocks and panels of rubber and PE foam are to be cut in half or into thin layers.
Electric winch monitoring
An electric winch should be protected against overload.
Short-circuit protectionfor the production ofblow-molded containers
The short-circuit proof Gefran thyristor controller from TELE increases availability for the manufacture of blow-molded containers.