Frequency converter control
- Conveyor and transport systems
- A frequency converter controls a conveyor belt motor. The frequency converter is controlled by a 4–20 mA signal from a PLC. Monitoring of a 4–20 mA control signal. Detection of failure or cable breakage.
- The G2IU5A10 (20 mA measuring range) is installed between the PLC and frequency converter. The “under” function monitors for signal loss or cable breakage.
- - Simple installation
- Reliable monitoring for cable breakage
- Increased system safety through redundant structure
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Activation and deactivation of a uninterruptible power supply (UPS)
Short-circuit protectionfor the manufacture ofglass laboratory flasks
The short-circuit proof Gefran thyristor controller from TELE increases the availability of plant furnaces, such as those used for the manufacture of glass…
The consistency of the material to be agitated should remain constant.
Portable, 3-phase industrial vacuums that are supplied with power through a plug may not start when the phase sequence is incorrect or a phase has failed.
Grain storage ventilation system
The drive motor of a mixing feed screw in a grain storage facility is to be protected against incorrect phase sequences when it is connected to the power…
Pulp manufacturecurrent measurement
Multiple motors are controlled by a frequency converter. The frequency converter can only measure the total current, but not the power draw of the individual…