Frequency converter control
- Conveyor and transport systems
- A frequency converter controls a conveyor belt motor. The frequency converter is controlled by a 4–20 mA signal from a PLC. Monitoring of a 4–20 mA control signal. Detection of failure or cable breakage.
- The G2IU5A10 (20 mA measuring range) is installed between the PLC and frequency converter. The “under” function monitors for signal loss or cable breakage.
- - Simple installation
- Reliable monitoring for cable breakage
- Increased system safety through redundant structure
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Activation and deactivation of a uninterruptible power supply (UPS)
Conveyor belt monitoring
A conveyor belt must be stopped rapidly in the event of a blockage with small packages. However, unnecessary downtime must be avoided if at all possible.
The consistency of the material to be agitated should remain constant.
Manure removal systememergency stop
Monitoring of the manure removal system. The conveyor system must switch off when it is blocked by animals or a stoppage.
Monitoring of a fan motor for V-belt breakage or slippage.
Pulp production datacollection
Monitoring of the production line for cellulose fibre. The operating data for the conveyor belt drive motors must be collected and sent to the higher-level…