Frequency converter control
- Conveyor and transport systems
- A frequency converter controls a conveyor belt motor. The frequency converter is controlled by a 4–20 mA signal from a PLC. Monitoring of a 4–20 mA control signal. Detection of failure or cable breakage.
- The G2IU5A10 (20 mA measuring range) is installed between the PLC and frequency converter. The “under” function monitors for signal loss or cable breakage.
- - Simple installation
- Reliable monitoring for cable breakage
- Increased system safety through redundant structure
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Short-circuit protectionfor the production ofblow-molded containers
The short-circuit proof Gefran thyristor controller from TELE increases availability for the manufacture of blow-molded containers.
The consistency of the material to be agitated should remain constant.
Portable, 3-phase industrial vacuums that are supplied with power through a plug may not start when the phase sequence is incorrect or a phase has failed.
Industrial vacuum filter cleaning
The filters in industrial vacuums become clogged after a time. The vacuum is run in alternating suction and pressure mode to clean the filter.
Sorting system lighting
Monitoring the lights in quartz and stone sorting systems for failure/faults.
Rotation direction monitoring screw conveyors
The screw conveyor should only run in the specified direction.