Fluid level monitoring
- Product category:
- Timing Relays
- Liquid Waste Processing System
- Water & Waste
- Multifunctional – Function E
- When the pools at a waste water treatment plant are filled to a constant level, this causes undefined states for the float switches (a “flutter state”).
- The use of the timing relay with Function E (switch-on delay) delays the reading of the switch contact until the next usable measurement, and thereby prevents “flutter switching”.
- - Minimisation of faulty triggering and maintenance costs
- Motor protection by reducing the number of unnecessary system starts
- Increased reliability
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Monitoring of pumps & valves
The Watchdog relais E1ZMWt10 detects water flow pulses to make sure that pumps and valves work properly
Continuous operation detection
Preventing the destruction of a compressor due to continuous operation after an air hose becomes defective.
No flooding in the underground car park
The V4LM level monitor controls the entry of water into underground car parks and activates pumps to pump out the water as well as issue alarm signals as…
Snow making system monitoring
The water reservoir should be monitored to determine if enough water is available.
Level monitoring of electroplating tanks
The TELE monitoring relais G2LM20 von TELE detects the level of chemically aggressive, conductive liquids in containers
Cleaning the pump impeller through intelligent motor control
Soft starter Christian P-4.0 with integrated forward/reverse control enables automatic cleaning in closed pump system