Fluid level monitoring
- Product category:
- Timing Relays
- Liquid Waste Processing System
- Water & Waste
- Multifunctional – Function E
- When the pools at a waste water treatment plant are filled to a constant level, this causes undefined states for the float switches (a “flutter state”).
- The use of the timing relay with Function E (switch-on delay) delays the reading of the switch contact until the next usable measurement, and thereby prevents “flutter switching”.
- - Minimisation of faulty triggering and maintenance costs
- Motor protection by reducing the number of unnecessary system starts
- Increased reliability
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Cleaning the pump impeller through intelligent motor control
Soft starter Christian P-4.0 with integrated forward/reverse control enables automatic cleaning in closed pump system
Safe grid separation for small hydroelectric power plants
Grid and system protection from TELE safely separates small hydroelectric power plants from the grid in the event of a fault. The unit is programmable, making…
Energy measurement for wind generators and small hydropower plants
Energy measurement for wind generators and small hydropower plants S6XM50A1000VM und S9XM300A1000VM Wind turbines or small hydropower plants are confronted with…
Monitoring of supply pumps
Ensuring the correct rotation direction for the supply pump in a hydropower plant.
Snow making system monitoring
The water reservoir should be monitored to determine if enough water is available.
Sewage plant rake drive
The goal is to monitor a sewage plant rake for overload, and to switch it off when it is blocked by large pieces of wood.