Fluid level monitoring
- Product category:
- Timing Relays
- Liquid Waste Processing System
- Water & Waste
- Multifunctional – Function E
- When the pools at a waste water treatment plant are filled to a constant level, this causes undefined states for the float switches (a “flutter state”).
- The use of the timing relay with Function E (switch-on delay) delays the reading of the switch contact until the next usable measurement, and thereby prevents “flutter switching”.
- - Minimisation of faulty triggering and maintenance costs
- Motor protection by reducing the number of unnecessary system starts
- Increased reliability
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Cleaning the pump impeller through intelligent motor control
Soft starter Christian P-4.0 with integrated forward/reverse control enables automatic cleaning in closed pump system
Sensorless pump monitoring
The G4CM690V16ATL20 cosinus phi monitor from TELE reliably and cost-effectively monitors pumps for dry running, mislaid filters, or warming of the medium.
Waste incineration system screw conveyor
Shutdown of the screw conveyor in the event of overload.
Safe grid separation for small hydroelectric power plants
Grid and system protection from TELE safely separates small hydroelectric power plants from the grid in the event of a fault. The unit is programmable, making…
Fountain fill level
The fill level must be monitored in fountains so that the water pump can be activated when the water level is too low.
Pump control to reduce water hammering in the pipe system
Christian P-4.0 with soft start and soft stop increases the water pressure in the pipe in a controlled way. The pump does not generate water hammering the pipes…