Fluid level monitoring
- Product category:
- Timing Relays
- Liquid Waste Processing System
- Water & Waste
- Multifunctional – Function E
- When the pools at a waste water treatment plant are filled to a constant level, this causes undefined states for the float switches (a “flutter state”).
- The use of the timing relay with Function E (switch-on delay) delays the reading of the switch contact until the next usable measurement, and thereby prevents “flutter switching”.
- - Minimisation of faulty triggering and maintenance costs
- Motor protection by reducing the number of unnecessary system starts
- Increased reliability
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Monitoring of pumps & valves
The Watchdog relais E1ZMWt10 detects water flow pulses to make sure that pumps and valves work properly
Dry running protection for submersible motor-driven pumps
Monitoring of household wells so that they are not pumped dry, and to ensure that the pump does not run dry.
Prevention of filling a tank with air/monitoring a tanker at a minimum level.
Pump control to reduce water hammering in the pipe system
Christian P-4.0 with soft start and soft stop increases the water pressure in the pipe in a controlled way. The pump does not generate water hammering the pipes…
Waste incineration system screw conveyor
Shutdown of the screw conveyor in the event of overload.
Fountain fill level
The fill level must be monitored in fountains so that the water pump can be activated when the water level is too low.